Reviews for Annoying
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
That's what should have happened, damn it.
Newsiefreak172 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I love them! :):) Excelent story! I think that this was a better ending to the episode than the real one. :):) Great job.

~Jordyn~
YouandMe1105 chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Loved both your Rory/Marty fics! Most people don't acknowledge this ship but it's great. Hope you write more of them. :)
SAGRA05 chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
I love it. I miss Marty. Great story.
Alyx7 chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Hee! Cute.
Vasili chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Very nice story never liked Logan that attention whore! Marty is only the guy left. Very good story i liked it.
friendsqueen216 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
hey I know I've always felt bad for Marty, and I love him. So this fic made me happy that Marty got the girl. I prefer Rory/Jess pairings, and in my feeling sad about Marty, I thought who could Marty be paired with, and then a strange thought came into my mind Paris. So I usually prefer Marty/Paris stuff, even though there is very little of that out there. lol I just think that they would be like the perfect opposites attract kind of thing, I think they'd be good.

Right here's the review for the story. It was so cool! Marty got the girl, yay! And I loved the anti Loganness. I also loved

He shyly ducked his head when he pulled away, and she stared at him, slightly dazed, her fingers tangled tightly in his hair. “So you don’t like Logan?” he wondered, softly. Rory smiled and shook her head, ducking her head until her eyes met his.

When he finally looked up at her she smiled wider and leaned in, pressing her mouth softly against his. “Nope,” she shook her head playfully. “Not unless you’re Logan in disguise and you just haven’t told me yet.”

you are an amzing writer, and I can't wait to read more of your things

]

ps- if you feel inspired, I'd love to see if you could write a Marty/Paris fic. lol sorry I'd just lovwe to see how you'd do it. i hope that didn't come out rude.

and i definitly loved this story.

okay apparently i have a little to much time on my hands
lltn chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Aw, that's so cute. I never really thought about how Rory and Marty could ever make it work, but this really is plausible. I really love the way you write, and how you make it feel so easy and natural. Amazing job!
lisehrin chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
I always thought that Marty could've been Rory's Luke. I always wished they had developed the character more, given him a bit of backbone (and made Rory less clueless). You did that, and you did it in a completely believable way. Nice!
DCFanatic4life chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one in the world who likes this pairing lol, but it's good to see among the many other Rory/? pairies, we can get a little Marty up in here. I loved them together, their dynamic was awesome. Good job on this. :)