Reviews for Demons of Vegas
Electrafixion66 chapter 41 . 1/25/2010
O, Cami/Wendy, which story is that one in?

And of course I am so diggin' this story, bravo to you!
Electrafixion66 chapter 38 . 1/25/2010
"The real thing is never as good as the show, I know that for a fact." - how do you know?
Electrafixion66 chapter 37 . 1/25/2010
2 hundred hoos.
Electrafixion66 chapter 36 . 1/25/2010
!
Electrafixion66 chapter 30 . 1/25/2010
I can't wait for Sara to be VINDICATED!
Electrafixion66 chapter 26 . 1/25/2010
I shall ignore your dalliance with evil for I know you will make it right. :-/

I will say though, that this is my fave line thus far: "Greg had inhaled some meth at a scene. Her mother had remarked that it hadn't made him that different." :-D
Electrafixion66 chapter 25 . 1/25/2010
Very well written, and finally Sara and Sophia get to be together.

Hey, have you read Daxilla's Courtship of Emma's Mother? Now that woman knows how to express/portray love and lust. I think you (sh) have the definite potential to outshine her. Your writing is more consistently engaging. Though I do love her so ;)
Electrafixion66 chapter 21 . 1/25/2010
I can't wait for this ride to really get going! ]
Electrafixion66 chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
Just wanted to say that I love your author comments, they're like a peek into your creative muse!
Electrafixion66 chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
Catherine and Wendy works for me ;)
Electrafixion66 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
“Christ, they went in there, busting down gates and doors like Charlie's Frickin' Angels.”

Hella yes!
ookamimaster chapter 14 . 12/11/2008
hey, don't apologize. I hate Christian people...well, some of them. I hate the ones that come up to me and ask me if I'm religious(which I'm not) and then tell me I'm going to hell if I don't convert. FACT: I once spent 2 nights inn jail and almost got charged for assault for clocking one of those said people. fortunately the only one that was around was my buddy who at seeing my fist flying through the air, turned around so he didn't see anything. they don't try to convert me anymore. for some reason *shrugs*
Em chapter 42 . 11/14/2008
I love this story it is the 2nd time i have read it and i love it even more this time round. I think all 3 of the, 'of vegas' stories are fantastic. U should write some more, they are my favourite sars/sofia story by far.

Em x
livaklaurana chapter 42 . 4/18/2007
Sorta Found myself unable to sleep and with a few hours on my hands... Read these fics again, forgotten how many times i've read them and just how good they are.

“I just told a horny house wife that you're an obsessive necrophiliac adrenaline junkie with authority issues.” Ya just gotta love Cami, You did well with her she's funny and cool.

Felt i just had a duty to review them this time.. As i see them from a whole new perspective!

The whole 'Of Vegas' series is my fav of your fics, but then you already know that.

Your No 1 Fan, Always & Forever!
Immi chapter 37 . 10/11/2006