Reviews for In the Shadow of my Father
Speakfire chapter 10 . 8/8/2006
Best chapter yet. Resolution makes me happy :)
ljp chapter 10 . 8/8/2006
Oh my god. That was perfect. And emotional - you've always done very well in this story with controlling the emotion. I enjoy the misunderstandings and confessions you tell about in this chapter, and the fact that even though their relationship isn't perfect now, it's taking a step in the right direction. Brilliant touch with Clark admitting to hearing all of Jason's recitals like that. (And good luck to Clark with telling Lois!)
Nightcrawler8 chapter 10 . 8/8/2006
Wow...that was so powerful. I'm glad that Clark and Jason finally admitted their true feelings for each other. I can't wait to see what happens after Lois finds out the truth. Please update soon!
htbthomas chapter 10 . 8/8/2006
Well, it looks like the second readthrough was totally worth it! Your reviews were astoundingly good! And no wonder, the chapter is astoundingly good. The Talk everyone was waiting for. The two of them were finally honest with each other. Clark learned why Jason resented him, Jason learned how Clark truly felt about him... and they are finally moving past the bitterness Jason has harbored all of these years.

I am particularly glad that Clark is going to finally tell Lois... are we going to see that, or will it be off-stage? Anyway, fantastic, and I can't wait to receive the next one in my email.
Nautica7mk chapter 10 . 8/8/2006
You have me so emotionally invested in Jason and Clark. I commend you for that. It reminds me of Pride and Prejudice and how the two leads seemed to misinterpret each other's actions. It made for a heartwrenching story. Great job! I'm glad to have seen this update.
not falling in love chapter 10 . 8/8/2006
*claps manically*

That was the most brilliant chapter yet!

Hurrah for resolvedness!
Sostenuto chapter 10 . 8/8/2006
I really, really liked this chapter. You built the intensity, making it almost unbearable until Clark finally says Jason is his son and he will always love him. It was all so very

believable and had me on the edge of my seat. It is so heartwarming to see them reconcile.

You have no idea how flattered I am that you recced my fic. :)
forever-young-88 chapter 10 . 8/8/2006
Oh. My. God.

I am in TEARS. TEARS, woman. My aunt is in the living room with me and who knows what she would think if she saw me now. I'm wiping at my face, this is so crazy. You know what? The only explanation for my reacting like this is probably because I can almost identify with Jason, seeing as the relationship he has with his father can almost parallel with mine. Wow. It wasn't until the tears started coming that I realized this! Geez... You did good. My heart totally went out to Supes, too (as usual)! You should write for the movies, girl. Because you obviously know drama. That is so kick ass. Omg. I can't quite believe what just transpired right now.

I'm even too afraid to ask... is there more? Because, ya know, I didn't see a "The End" anywhere... so I guess... yeah. But to be quite honest, I don't know how much more I can take! This is just TOO good. UGHH!

Love you! Thanks and much love _.
LJP chapter 10 . 8/8/2006
that was so cool a chapter. I loved it . The emotion, the drama, IS this TNT cause you know drama? ! Ok so what's next? Update already
xorie5 chapter 10 . 8/7/2006
Oh. My. Gosh.

that was intense. I honest to god started to tear up when Jason was thinking to himself, saying to Clark, not to say that he loved him. then the embrace, and the free falling of emotions...

*waits for breathing to return to normal*

wow. Very impressed. Very VERY impressed. I do hope that there is more that is going to be coming. I would be saddened to find out that this fic is going to end soon. Please keep it going for a while if you can. I greatly enjoy reading your story. Magnificent.
allymcnally chapter 10 . 8/7/2006
That was unbe-fucking-leavably good. No other story in no other fandom/category/w/e compares. You have officially set the bar for fanfiction and ruined most all of the other stories on this site.
LostSchizophrenic chapter 10 . 8/7/2006
OMG. This was amazing. Please, please please, update soon! Later!
gostlcards chapter 10 . 8/7/2006
It's official; tonight, you are my favorite person in the entire universe. Superman doesn't have anything on you. Thanks so much for the update, it was FANTASTIC. So good...so sad...can't wait to see where else it is headed. Good times. :)
imtweetybird chapter 10 . 8/7/2006
great chapter. settling some scores between superman/clark and jason. very emotional and gripping conversation btw the two. thanks for the update.
MrsMosley chapter 10 . 8/7/2006
That was worth the wait. What a great chapter!
338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »