Reviews for Blue and Gold
ImZutarian4ever chapter 21 . 2/29/2016
Awww...I really like your story!Just somehow,things happend litlle too down a bit!:)And focus on descriptions,put in some POV's/points of views/,make conversation more emotional,and try to separate different actions by making them paragraphs or you know...Ohh like this
They put their litlle twins to sleep,watching them peacfully enter the dream land.
Azula was nervously pacing on the was angry!How dare they to treason her!She is Azula!The princess of the Fire Nation!A firebending prodigy!
That was just an example...:Hahaha i think you understood what i wanted to say...Besides all these litlle things i liked your story!:}
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
I like it but maybe everything happend litlle too fast...And Zuko's scar isn't going to dissapear,right?I mean he isn't Zuko w/out him...Not so handsome i mean...*girlish giggle*
Guest chapter 21 . 11/7/2014
I love this story. I really like that you write about what happens before and after the war and even include the two children Echo and Eryx. This was a pleasure to read. Also let me just say your story Fire Behind Blue Eyes was AMAZING as well. :-)
TheRaven chapter 21 . 3/2/2014
Beautiful...
SOMEONE chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
The next chapter's guests: Jet Mai and dun dun dundundud(REALLY FAST LIKE THE JAWS THEME SONG THINGY) AZULA!
SiriuslyPink chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This is pretty bad compared to your other fic. Too fast. And Iroh saying 'that royal brat' about Azula? Can't see it. Can't see that tea loving old man calling anyone a brat, really.
CatonissForever20 chapter 21 . 5/12/2013
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your stories! But my favorite is going to be this one!
Misplaced Avatar chapter 21 . 3/31/2013
I'm crying…this was amazing
meow chapter 21 . 11/15/2012
THIS STORY IS AMAZING. this is the like the 3rd time i've read it and i simply love it, keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/18/2012
LOVE the fight scene! 33333
tiya boo chapter 21 . 8/11/2011
love this story you did a good job
Nattia chapter 10 . 7/31/2011
what thaaaa heellllll i like it and then its like whaaaa though

couldve atleast kept aangs silver eyes there cute!
Nattia chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
YOU

GOT

RID

OF

HIS

SCAR

...

BUT THATS WHAT MAKES ZUKO...ZUKO?

(and hey wait, she cant heal scars, or aang wouldnt be scarred in the seris still, but ya : )
air chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
this is an amazing story ! Keep righting!
noname00 chapter 21 . 10/10/2010
The fic overall was great though their were some moments I wondered about like Azula surving over 6 months out in sea; it doesnt matter how strong you are no one can live that long without food or water, and if by chance she mangaged to reach land before Mai found her then why was she still stranded out in sea and not on a stolen ship or something? Anyways aside from situations like that I just couldnt help but want to finish this and now that its over Im glad that I decided to continue it and it was fun reading thisxD