Reviews for Every Time We Touch
Caitlyn Rose chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
I love love love this! Your characterisation of both Lucas and Peyton was perfect, and i could really hear their dialogue in my head. It was just generally fantastic - you're a great writer. I particularly liked how you included the dialogue from the actual episode at the end, showing how this really could have been what happened during that summer. I'd love you to write more LP fic because you're definitely one of the best out there - i'm very impressed :)
yaba chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
that was really good. i loved how you outlined all the different emotions going through lucas's mind when he realizes that he can't change peyton's mind, i definitely liked the sex scene lol, there was something uniquely leyton about it, it was very great to read, definitely liked the signature 'i choose brooke's happiness over my own' peyton in this one. i definitely think something should have happned that summer between them, but oh well. i guess we'll just have to wonder :) keep it up

Yana
Kellyree chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Great oneshot.

I love them togther, wish they could of got togther over that summer, silly Brooke.
aperea1203 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
This was really good!

Even though the "material" may not have been what most expected, the storyline never faded.

I liked it a lot!
othstewy chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Your writing is amazing. It is so descriptive and you write Lucas and Peyton perfectly. I noticed you haven't done any more Leyton stories and I really hope you do more.
aim4thestars chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Well I certainly hope you won! That has just become one of my favourite Leyton fics; I love it to pieces. I really liked how you ended it truly brilliant writing! :)
SarahCullen4 chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
its just over! come on! finnish it! please!
shadowofbeauty chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Amazing. Good for a tragedy. But isn't that what Leyton is anyways?

It just makes me wish Leyton would happen even more. I mean I usually go to to read stuff that fills the empty hole of Leyton on the show...

ah but still a good fic!
LVRofTristan chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Amazing.
LeytonFanAlways chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
This has got to be my fav one shot ever that was amazing very well written the ending was sad :( but everything else was awesome really hot too
HilaryHilary chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Well I'd already read this but I read it again, which I guess counts for something. God, this is totally how it should be. Brucas are so not soulmates, please. Too bad you can't make leyton in TMTCMTMSMS or ATBF, because they rock and you write them good.
Kiraa-Miroku-Forever aka DracoShapedGoldfish chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Update!
hesfadedme chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
I'm really liking this story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
marianne-larsen chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
wow, that was amazing. I loved it.
Writie chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
OMG that was so good. Incredibly well written. I loved how descriptive you were and especially how you write LP. I love the dialogue and the love scene was also written very well. I also love how you incorporated the LP scene from the actual episode and made it seem like it could actually happen. I found the last part so sad, about how sure she had lost him forever. I really hope you continue with this.