Reviews for Caricature Of
AnilCadz91 chapter 4 . 9/8/2016
This is a perfect fic. I love how they had this friends-with-benefits relationship that was always so much more, and how at the end V chooses to go for it, for the whole relationship with L. I love this fic, and the feeling it gives me, to see them go from that relationship that wasn't quite just sex, to a full loving one :). This is a wonderful fic, and one of my favorites in the fandom :).
Godschildtweety chapter 4 . 7/28/2016
nice work
vecabd chapter 4 . 1/13/2016
This was beautiful. How come I didn't leave some feedback. Great story, loved the way you made LoVe evolve until they couldn't deny it anymore. FInally V gave up. The Portfolio almost full of Logan's pictures was a special detail, I hope we had seen more of that in canon. Lovely ! thanks for writing it.
labroussard chapter 4 . 12/1/2015
Love this.
Anon chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
Lovely piece if work! I applaud your awesomeness my friend!
where she went chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
Very sweet story.
anne chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
awww this one made me smile.
thrnbrooke chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
Fantastic!
HoneyBee1 chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
Sigh, finally she said it in the end. This is really great, that they're dealing with the problems of their relationship. It's not easy, and they're still working it. Which is great. I really like how in the end they're maturing. Thank you for the story!
Josielynn chapter 4 . 10/22/2009
Nicely done. Thank you for sharing this story. I read it all in one sitting today. Keep writing...
AddictedToPotterAndProudOfIt chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
I like this! I don't usually like LoVe fics, because their essence/personality is so hard to capture and nobody manages to do it perfectly. But you were pretty close. Definetely te best LoVe fanfic I've read! Thanks for writing
bella chapter 4 . 2/1/2008
i loved it was a beautiful love fic
trevor19 chapter 4 . 11/12/2007
Really great story, loved it!
AnnLaw chapter 4 . 8/9/2007
This story ROCKED. Now I miss Veronica Mars even more! What am I going to do without my weekly LoVe? *SIGH*

Loved this. Thanks:)
awhero chapter 4 . 5/24/2007
i loved ur story!

i loved especially that u noe the characters so well! this esp struck me the pasrt where u mention the way veronica feels when logan says her name!- it's so true! he does have a special way of saying it!

great job all in all!