Reviews for Caricature Of
Anon chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
Lovely piece if work! I applaud your awesomeness my friend!
where she went chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
Very sweet story.
anne chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
awww this one made me smile.
thrnbrooke chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
Fantastic!
HoneyBee1 chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
Sigh, finally she said it in the end. This is really great, that they're dealing with the problems of their relationship. It's not easy, and they're still working it. Which is great. I really like how in the end they're maturing. Thank you for the story!
Josielynn chapter 4 . 10/22/2009
Nicely done. Thank you for sharing this story. I read it all in one sitting today. Keep writing...
AddictedToPotterAndProudOfIt chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
I like this! I don't usually like LoVe fics, because their essence/personality is so hard to capture and nobody manages to do it perfectly. But you were pretty close. Definetely te best LoVe fanfic I've read! Thanks for writing
bella chapter 4 . 2/1/2008
i loved it was a beautiful love fic
trevor19 chapter 4 . 11/12/2007
Really great story, loved it!
AnnLaw chapter 4 . 8/9/2007
This story ROCKED. Now I miss Veronica Mars even more! What am I going to do without my weekly LoVe? *SIGH*

Loved this. Thanks:)
awhero chapter 4 . 5/24/2007
i loved ur story!

i loved especially that u noe the characters so well! this esp struck me the pasrt where u mention the way veronica feels when logan says her name!- it's so true! he does have a special way of saying it!

great job all in all!
ZenBabe chapter 4 . 2/16/2007
Hey, I just read this all and I absolutely LOVED it! great job!
ginlove chapter 4 . 8/28/2006
Wow! This was absolutely great! It really was. I'm in love with Logan and Veronica and their unique chemistry and you just totally nailed it in this story. This really may be the best LoVe fic I have ever read.
someone5 chapter 4 . 8/2/2006
Again, I apologize for neglecting this fic for so long. Quite frankly, I can't believe I did. This is so amazing. I cannot stop grinning! That ending...aw, shucks, Sam. *gg* I just love these two! :D Thanks for having such a great brain and for writing such great fluff. ;)
Mia chapter 4 . 7/29/2006