Reviews for Brighter Than Sunshine
Guest chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
Omg I started reading all your fics after reading "Byakua Kuchiki has the urge to merge" and wow... You preticted gin's fate and true intentions 6 years before it happened. Wow. /o\ So insightful
Gryphalcon chapter 8 . 10/3/2010
I know you haven't writen here for a couple of years, so I don't expect a repley, but I couldn't NOT comment on this one!

The last three chapters were gorgous! But my personal favourite was KenUna. Squee!

The only other woman I can imagine matching him is the Shiba girl, maybe if they'd met earlier on...
nijibug chapter 5 . 9/20/2010
This chapter. I love you. :]
Sanna Lan chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
Oh... you were talking about IshiHime... yeah, that makes sense... kind of. I thought you had done another chapter on IchiRuki XD It's kind of creepy how alike they can sound .'
Devatron2000 chapter 8 . 4/20/2008
I love this thing with all the one shots and they are all good.
IVIaedhros chapter 6 . 3/23/2008
I don't know who started the Zaraki/Unohana trend, but they should be given something...cake at least.
IVIaedhros chapter 3 . 3/23/2008
I just love what you do with these two...some time I'm going to have to get around to writing something for them.
darkangel1910 chapter 7 . 3/11/2008
The Chad and Karin chapter made me jealous.
Nachtweiss chapter 6 . 11/28/2007
Unohana fascinates me. This is lovely.
Nachtweiss chapter 5 . 11/28/2007
It's the quiet ones you have to watch out for.

Not that Inoue's quiet.
Nachtweiss chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
Oh man. If they ever-EVER-had children...

Bomb shelters would abound.
C. LeShay chapter 8 . 10/2/2007
Wonderful! I love the IchiRuki ones; very In-character
LoquaciousQuark chapter 6 . 9/23/2007
AHAHA, YES. I don't know why I didn't see it before! *AMAZING.*
Misguided Angel of Death chapter 8 . 7/26/2007
I really love how you write. Your style is so beautiful and the way you portray the characters are beyond words. I've been dying to read a good RenjixTatsuki fanfic, cause it's my favorite Renji pairing for the time being. The other pairings are all also great, I love 'em. I was wondering...are you taking suggestions on the next pairing? If so, then I'll be happy to help. _
Seriously Yours chapter 8 . 2/18/2007
woah...even though I support no pairing...those were beautiful