Reviews for Anamnesis
Shadows Of The Storm chapter 5 . 2/6/2009
OMG UPDATE! If you don't I am going to freak out! I love all your work (especially Hindsight and Foresight. Foresight had me laughing so hard at some parts!) You are an amazing writer and I can't wait for your next update!
SG-BLEACH-FAN chapter 5 . 1/5/2009
SG-BLEACH-FAN chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
this is a relly great story and i hope u wirte more of it soon
Kelenthial chapter 4 . 9/29/2008
Um, update, please?
Sakura22222 chapter 4 . 4/22/2008
Aww...what a touching reunion. I love CarthxRevan!
The Prickly Pineapple chapter 3 . 1/7/2008
It looks pretty good so far. What does the title mean?
Clover64 chapter 3 . 12/29/2007
I really love all the backstory that you're putting into this, it just adds more depth to the characters which is always good. Hope you update soon!
Clover64 chapter 2 . 12/29/2007
Fantastic chapter! I love how it all came together towards the end; the way you wrote it made me feel like I was discovering the truth right along with the rest of the crew. Great job!
Clover64 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Interesting! I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. I really love your characterizations of all the characters, it's very accurate. Good job!
Rose7 chapter 3 . 12/19/2007
-That part so reminds me of Samantha from Sex and the City...

-I love the use of quotes from the three masters during the scene between Jene and Atris. It's really nice!

-I love that exchange- it's perfect in-game Dustil, I can totally hear him saying it.

spartan3135 chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
Great story, can't wait for the next installment. This is an intresting turn of events, that I didn't even think of. Keep up the good work, and hope the next chapter is posted soon.
Silkwind chapter 2 . 11/15/2006
This is wonderful, I am really looking forward to the next chapter. Great job with all your stories
Rose7 chapter 2 . 11/14/2006
"It had been one of the most wonderful wastes of time that Mical had ever been involved in. He still wasn’t sure if never experiencing it would have been better than the ache of never experiencing it again."

There's some really beautiful writing in that scene. That sentence was one of my favorites as well as his mother "the lone golem" behind the chair. Lovely...

Faene Corr! I missed her! I'm so glad she's in here! And o, Jarysh, He's intriguing... I can't wait to see more of him, and the next chapter!
sharinganavenger chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Great story... update soon, please?
Darth Nameless chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I've been waiting for a new story from you for a while and you haven't disappointed.

Your characterisations are really good. They stick to the idea of mis-trust between the group that was an important part of KOTOR II. Your Revan is the best I've read on this site. Confident of her own abilities without straying into arrogance. She also doesn't stray into the all-powerful like lots of other people like to think. She has weakness's that make her human.

Well done and can't wait to read more.