Reviews for Impossible Boundaries
The Lost Power Ranger of Old chapter 1 . 1/26
I don't know why but I was nearly crying as I read this. It's sad yet it holds something deep and understanding about the complications of love. Great one shot. :D
HoldingOnToMyHeart chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I really like this... it captures and portrays their relationship perfectly. Beautiful. Bravo :)
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
great story
CathyD chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Wow. I love this story! This is a beautiful piece, that I think conveys the relationship of these two characters well. I've noticed the "chemistry", if you will, between them (whether it's as best friends who've known each other for many years, or two people who could possibly be more), and thought that they'd be a good couple; yet we know that they can't be together, for the obvious reasons. This is the best Doggie/Kat fic I've read thus far. Wonderful job!

Cat
friendlyquark chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Very nice. Just perfect. I love this piece. Sad, bittersweet, pefectly written in character for both of them. You are a great author.
Sreym chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Great fic! You made me care for these two and usually I hate them. This was really touching, very emotional and sad. Great work.
Barb Wily chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
This was simply amazing. I was just complaining to myself about how poor most fanfics on this site are, and then I read the single best SPD fanfic I've ever seen. I find it interesting that someone could notice the tension between Doggie and Kat without giving into it-and that's exactly what you've done. What a powerful mind and a powerful decision, and oh what a well-woven story you've crafted. Good job!
caithzadz chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
**sniff**... really sad that they can't be together
StarTraveler chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
great fic!
Blouper chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
There are no words to describe this. I seriously can't find words for it. Impactful, meaningful, beautiful. Raw I think is the best way to describe it. Wonderfully on character, defenite fav.
SierraTangoCharlie chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
I like it. It seems so in character. And it is so deep.
EquestrianHunni23 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
This is beautifully written! Very powerful and Job)
Funky In Fishnet chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Wow, this aches. It's amazing and intense and emotional and tense and it blew me away. As always, your writing is wonderful. Keep it up :- )
chaotic pink chocobo chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
oh wow, that was beautifully written. A favorite for sure.
Dagmar Buse chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Aww. *sniff* Very nice story - you actually made me care about two characters I could take or leave before. :) Well done, and a beautiful last new fic to read before going on vacation. See you in August!