Reviews for For Always
Anon chapter 11 . 4/22
wonderful... such a bittersweet ending though...
allenx14 chapter 10 . 4/5
dawww
Some Weird Chick chapter 11 . 1/3
That was f*cking adorable. I thought it would be a little stupid 'cause twilight ruined vampires for me, but that was adorable. The ending kind of hit me (and by hit me, I mean I'm crying my eyes out, going "dammit this is some sad shit"), just God. Perfect 12/10! Bonus for making my cry.
Maj Min Qui chapter 11 . 8/8/2014
That was so sad! \(*v*)/ -hugs-
It was amazing!
Here's a smile for your troubles! :D
You're a good writer - darling!
Yay! ! 3
AkemiClover27 chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
I loved this story so much! I was crying my eyes out throughout the last chapter, it was so touching. This has to be one of my favorite stories from this site and I have no doubt that I will read again.
Kitty Savella chapter 11 . 2/20/2014
This was a good plot line. The execution was mediocre at best (it needed worked over by someone much more proficient in the English language and dedicated to excellence), but despite that, the read was not too bad.
kie-chan214 chapter 11 . 11/20/2013
It was perfect, adorable and perfect, i loved the whole thing
lilytothelake chapter 10 . 6/17/2013
This was a well constructed story:) I hate to see it end. Good job:) I look forward to reading more of your work
Aki
Dplover13 chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Wayyyyy better love story than twilight
Lissy Stage chapter 11 . 4/17/2013
This fic reminded me of the story Hana to Akuma. It was the ending that actually got me. So sweet.
CrimsonKuroNeko-chan chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
I rarely put in a review for finished and favorite-ed works. But I have to thank you! Your story actually made me addicted (in a way) to HPDM vampire stories. I kept going aww! And cried in some places . shh. Don't tell anyone I said that :D

Ja ne nya
Tormentula chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Lol sneaky harry
Pyrane chapter 11 . 12/5/2012
***Pyrane***
Guest chapter 11 . 10/19/2012
I love your little moving story and give it: one golden star.

Hope to see more of your work one day soon.

The Crimson Mage.