Reviews for The Tooth About Kuzco
CasperxDaisyxRa chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Lol this great I can actually imagine this happening.:D
TragediesPainfulKiss chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Short, but incredibly funny. It's very easy to believe that Kuzco would behave this way at a dentist's office. "No touchy my mouthy." A very in character response for him to have.

The dentist's happy personality at the end makes for the perfect ending. Great work with this story.
somewhereinthedarkness chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
HAHAHA! Just the kind of Kuzco fic I've been dreaming of all day. Can I make a request?
ArlieHasTheBrainWorms chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Heh. I liked it! I laughed out loud when Kuzco said "You did that on purpose!" For some reason, when he said that in the movie I laughed for five minutes.
xJustAnotherDreamerx chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
HA HA HA! Poor Pacha.

I liked how you kept Kuzco in character. That is EXACTLY what I would think would happen if he had to go to the dentist.
Twin-One chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
LOL! This was really good. Even though it's short, it's still an awesome read.:-)

I burst out laughing when I got to the part about Kuzco being on top of the bookshelf. XD
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
LOL it was funny.

i can so pictue Kuzco doing that.
zoloswordsman chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
fenfenrocks chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Cute, but bad grammer/punctuation, and could use more description.
Defying Gravity Elsa chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Funny and very believable. I think this would make a great episode. It just needs needs to be longer and have more things going on. Ya know? Make Kuzco go to the dentist and see how he reacts. Maybe have Chaca and Tipo tease him about his fear. Maybe have them go to the dentist and come out with big lolipops and call Kuzco a baby. It just needs more. I raelly love this idea and what you have is funny, so I really would like to see you expand this. But keep writing,like I said, this was too good to be so short.
Kuzca chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
*lol* very funny!
Arkham Insanity chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Thanks for your review! I struggle with thankyou for letting me know I still missed some things! :D

and I too felt the ending was weak...but I couldnt seem to come up with anything better...any suggestions you have are greatly accepted!
Anja Hoyl chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
This is a very cute piece of work. Short but sweet. I rather enjoyed it, since it never occured to me to check if there were any fanfics based on this movie. You need to re-read this and fix up your grammar and punctuation, since you're missing a comma here and there, capitals at the start of a sentence, etc. Otherwise cute little one shot. I could picture the scene in my head, although the ending didn't have as much 'umph' as I was expecting. I still enjoyed reading it though.