Reviews for Welcoming Committee
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
This is a laughing stock for the demons in Hell! Sorry Angel, sorry man... I kinda enjoyed the story and seriously though... Really?!
George chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
BEAUTIFUL STORY!
J chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Hee! So very awesome. Poor Angel. Poor Ftoomch.
moonhowler15 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
This is such a hilarious and creative idea! "...it turned out the bastard liked it. It's like he wants to suffer, and seriously, where's the fun in punishing someone like that?" :D
PaddySnuffles chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
lol. this was hilarious... didn't really show much about Angel after he got thrown in Hell, but GOD it was funny! I was laughing so much my mom gave a suspicious look and asked me what I was taking (she didn't mean it, of course. I hope.)... ) Great work!
m.bailey chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
just wanted to let you know how much i'm enjoying your stories. you have a real knack for horrific humour! i normally just tend to read Faith/Buffy-centric stories but your list of fics has been an enjoyable exception!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Another hilarious story, BG. I love it. The Barry Manilow pit! That's a fantastic idea. And BeelzeBubble! Adorable. Really, really good story.
Luciun Weasley-Ogg chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
RALMFAO oh what a brill little fic man say have you ever read Good Omens by Terry prattchet & Neil Gaiman? if you have'nt you should you'd love it!
mir21 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
thats amuzing!

~Mir
javachino chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Oh God, this is a masterpiece! Brought a smile to my face and I LOVE it! _
Ericka chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Haha, wow that was really clever. I liked it :)
ka-mia2286 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Absolutely fantastic. I Loved this fic, and it definatly brought a smile to my face. Can't wait to see what your next fic is
a2zmom chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
funny and cute
FanFictionFantom chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
ahahahahahaahahahaha. this story is genius! i like your version of why angel is gonna get sent back to earth a lot more than joss's 'he must have some purpose to fulfill here' bollocks. no, joss, he was just too annoying and broody for hell to deal with.

great job.
Howard Russell chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
ROFL! The Barry Manilow pit! ROFL!

I knew there was a reason I had you on my author alert.