Reviews for Closer than Allowed
peacelovepotter09 chapter 12 . 4/2/2012
UPDATE that's too big of a cliffhanger! Update now!
djsrocks chapter 12 . 7/12/2011
Really... U left it on a cliffhanger! Update! NOW! :)
BecomingAmanda chapter 11 . 7/10/2011
Can't wait for the next update!
BecomingAmanda chapter 12 . 6/21/2011
Hey, I know you haven't updated in three years, but please at least write a finishing chapter! Such a good story, I wanna know how it ends!
GJazzy chapter 12 . 12/26/2010
shortiilorii chapter 12 . 10/11/2010
omg please tell me your gonna continue this story...i would love to see where this goes :)
wizmage chapter 9 . 9/22/2009
Are you planning to continue this story? If you did where would you go from here. If you can't continue this story, i would be happy to adopt it. I would only need to know how you wanted to end this.
USAFAgal chapter 12 . 12/9/2008
omg. please continue.
DemonicDragoness chapter 12 . 11/30/2008
Oh noes! Sounds like a nightmare... I can't wait to see your next chapter.
milkywaymidnight chapter 12 . 9/28/2008
Are you going to continue soon? I have a soft spot for incestual stories,and this is the best one I've read in awhile. I know incest is wrong, but I like reading it from time to time for some strange reason.
Green X chapter 12 . 8/17/2008
interesting story, i whould like it if you continued
Killthebeast chapter 12 . 8/5/2008
i would like to read more of this great story.

I lobe Ron/Ginny fics and zhis is great.

Please write again

xDreamingFloweRx chapter 12 . 5/7/2008
very interesting. Its an unusual ship but you do a decent job with it. The writing is pretty clean but a beta could help a bit. Its good that you haven't made it too explicit. afterall, rg ships are more centered around the incestuous themes rather than just sex. they're interesting because there are more sides to them than normal ships. Keep it up. I'm waiting for the next update!
Lizzybedazzle chapter 12 . 4/24/2008
Oh My! Ginny is screwed, I was telling her, "don't do it Ginny it's your brother." LOL but damn this story is good keep up the great work update soon!
Killthebeast chapter 9 . 2/8/2008
A great Story Jay Jay!

I can't become enough of it. Hope you write more in the future.

This pairing is one of the best.