Reviews for Forget Me Not
Joby chapter 4 . 8/8
Idiots like you need to quit screwing up Kira and Lacus's relationship.
Joby chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
I wish authors like you would quit screwing up Kira and Lacus's relationship K and L forever.
kikyouheart chapter 6 . 12/22/2007
great, simply great
kikyouheart chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
nice i love the pairing
Angleico3156789 chapter 6 . 5/17/2007

ok whatevs

Keep Writing and Rock on!

Angleico3156789 chapter 4 . 5/17/2007
OMG I find the last part really sad...

Keep writing and rock on

Kayeff chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
The tragic death of Fllay Allster was a horrible and terrible work of penmanship and is hated by many GS fans.

If you are one of these fans, please, get people to write to Chiaki Morosawa, Mitsuo Fukuda (director of GS), Sunrise (producer of GS), Bandai (owner of Sunrise), Namco Bandai (holder of Bandai), and any others you can think of and get them to bring back Fllay by whatever means possible (like Mu La Flaga). Spread the word to other pro-Fllay(xKira) GS fans, hitting GS fan sites, GS web communities, GS character shrines, and GS related forums, etc. Popularize the effort by making KiraxFllay fan videos and fiction. If they do not give into our demands, then we should boycott (refuse to pay for or support) all GS products. THEY WILL GIVE INTO OUR DEMANDS OR GO OUT OF BUSINESS!

We must reunite Kira and Fllay! Take action now and let's do it together!

PLEASE, anyone, reply to this, telling me if you wish to see Kira and Fllay reunited, and if so, take the appropriate actions.
Irui chapter 6 . 3/22/2007
Loved this story; awesome.

I totally love stories that has KxF.

Although I'm tired of writing this, but: i have nothing against KxL; in fact, I'm ok with that pairing too.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/16/2006
The ending is so sweet! I like how Lacus trick Fllay into going for the wedding. Though I'm kinda pity Lacus. Ahh, nevermind, what matters is tat Kira and Fllay got together! You made Lacus very nobel too. Nice story!
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 6 . 7/28/2006
Very very cute. And after the bad start to my morning. It was just the pick me up I needed.
nick2951 chapter 6 . 7/23/2006
That was short and very sweet. Great fic man and I wish you well in your future endeavors.
nkitty29 chapter 6 . 7/23/2006
Nicely done! It was alittle rushed but so what? They are finally together!
SushiLuver chapter 6 . 7/23/2006
um it was a cute ending htough it was rush and it seem kinda arkward everythign went smoothly..
IrysGundam005 chapter 6 . 7/23/2006
Pay not atenson to Advent Griever, his just a close minded a-hole who does not know what he is talking about. You did a damn good job. Hopfuliy you well write more Kira/F;ay storys.
NoshMono chapter 6 . 7/23/2006
Great story! I really like how Lacus tricked Fllay to run to the wedding. Hope to see more from you in the future!