Reviews for Imprisoned
Wolfen Dreams chapter 14 . 10/23/2007
AH! *cries* it was so wonderful and now its over? NO!

A possible sequal? *SQUEE*

Like I said, wonderful. You did a fabulous job. :D
Enelya Elendil chapter 14 . 10/22/2007
This is the most amazing story. I loved every update, and the wait was always worth it.

I'll be awaiting for you said sequel.
zutAra101 chapter 14 . 10/22/2007
great story, loved it, write the sequel, continue writing great stories
Tempest86 chapter 14 . 10/22/2007
Fantastic job! Definitely do a sequel, like when the war ends and they are reunited. Something like that with Katara and Aang disapproving. I really liked this story. Great job.

Later!

SWM
deku chapter 14 . 10/21/2007
Dude, dis was seriously a great story. I loved it, and think it was well worth da wait, though if u do a sequel, please don't take so long.
the Desert Fox chapter 14 . 10/21/2007
Another good chapter. Well I hope that there's a sequel to this. Heh, this outta be interesting. Azula and Sokka parents, Zuko and Katara are an Aunt & Uncle, with Ozai as a grandfather. Too bad that Sokka probably won't be around for the pregnancy. It would be funny to see what would happen to him during Azula's pregnancy.

Keep up the good work.
Sokklafan11 chapter 14 . 10/21/2007
I loved this fanfic and now im sad that its over...my laptop has tears on it and my beds pretty wet...that was so sad! i have to say this was one of my altime fav fanfics...and i can barely read what im putting cuz my eyes are filled with tears cuz it was a sad ending and now i know its over and i know ill click to see if its updated and then ill remember it wont be again...:( well, good luck on future stories and im glad you carried this out till the end, this couple doesnt get enough love, i write fanfics myself but none are too great...but i try! lol well i need to go to bed but now it will be hard cuz ill be crying...so far all my fav fanfics are all ending i mean 2 weeks ago one ended then the next week one did and now this one sometimes i wish they would never end but i guess they have to, this is the biggest reveiw i ever wrote lol well like i said Good Luck! ;) :)
loaned chapter 14 . 10/21/2007
Hey, it was a good story, and I know I enjoyed it as well as everyone else. It reminded me of the first time I read something like this...and I didn't know I was looking for it again until I read this story. Good job and keep up the good work.

Someimes you wait your whole life and realise that you've forgotten something you've never even had. That's what I was looking for, I guess..
Evil Wanda chapter 14 . 10/21/2007
place make a sequel? I love it
Zurin chapter 14 . 10/21/2007
Great story.
reddragonn343 chapter 14 . 10/21/2007
that was a sweet last chapter. it was really nice.
E-Zach chapter 14 . 10/21/2007
is it really over?

beautiful story, and a nice ending.

and you must (MUST!) continue this story, as it is such a nice story.

really really enjoyed it.

later

E_Zach
Zeiramsy chapter 14 . 10/21/2007
Oh man is this really the end? You need to do a sequel it is such a good story. As said before you inspired me write my first Avatar fanfic and you single handly made me a Sokkla-fan. You cannot stop now

To the chap it was a good one but then ending was a bit rushed. It would have been okay if it wasnt for Azulas part and the definite ending character.

But still good work!
Princess Kazula chapter 14 . 10/21/2007
This chp. Is so tragic yet so beautiful written, definetely my favorite chapter. :D
Anime Insaniac chapter 14 . 10/20/2007
A brilliant ending with a sheerly masterful if unoriginal opening for a sequal. I can truly say that I don't believe Azula is as heartless as most would think, through this whole situation, it makes others realize that she is indeed human, which, in my opinion is why Ty Lee and Mai trust her. This story goes to show the one thing about everyone, no matter how cruel a person seems, in the end they are still human and therefore can show more than just cruelty. I seriously look forward to the sequal if there is one.

- Anime Insaniac