Reviews for Imprisoned
Guest chapter 14 . 5/29/2013
You. Must. Make. A sequal. I read this out of curiosity and I was not disappointed. If you can make a sequal that won't ruin it like most I've read, I will love you forever! XD
Dimitri Darkson Makros chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
You should do a sequel.
InsanityRunsInMyBlood chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
I honestly can't believe I haven't read this before! This is brilliant! I really do hope there's a sequel, even if it's only a oneshot! Kudos to you!
justreaderr chapter 14 . 4/12/2013
Beautiful, will bei you do a sequel
smyers chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
you should do a sequel to this.
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 14 . 3/4/2013
Nice fic hope there is a sequle.
smyers chapter 14 . 2/24/2013
Hope you do a sequel to this story.
Pink-QweryKeybored chapter 14 . 2/11/2013
Will there be a squeal?
Damn.He.FLy chapter 14 . 2/2/2013
Wow. I hope you seriously consider a epilogue or something. Something this beautiful should not be left hanging. But then again...maybe not. If you think you can produce a sequel without ruining it, pls do so.
Toyhe' Noctus chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I was interested in Sokkla only a little but this really got me hooked. I couldn't stop reading it and I found myself rooting for them throughout the whole story. Really, great job.

Sequel...Ssseeeeqqquueeeeellllll
MidnightDarknessKat chapter 14 . 11/14/2012
Beautiful. :,
EquinoxKnight01 chapter 14 . 10/15/2012
*Slow clapping*

Brilliant, simply brilliant. A very good read. You've managed to keep me interested through the whole story, kept it within the 'M' rating without going overboard, and most importantly; You've kept the peace until the very end.

I enjoyed this story. I'm a little irked that I didn't find it sooner. It's been on this site for years. Literally. Just wanted to say thank you for writing and completing this story.

Ultimately, I am now a Sokkla fan.

Thanks again.
EquinoxKnight01 chapter 13 . 10/15/2012
This story is such a page-turner!
EquinoxKnight01 chapter 12 . 10/15/2012
Trust; hard to get but easily lost. So true. I originally thought Sokka was acting. Oh well.
EquinoxKnight01 chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
I can only hope this is all an act.
340 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »