Reviews for Imprisoned
Forlorn Maiden chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
Oh my gosh you have to update
Jonnoda chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
Oh... now this has potential, a Sozula fic where both characters are in character... most impressive... and intruiging.

Please write more, I originally wasn't expectign much but this has really caught my attention.

MsJimmy chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
Hey this is really good. I love this pairing and I'm loving the story so far. I actually read it twice :P The characters arn't OOC at all. I think you did an awesome job capturing Azula's attitude with the whole confidence and I'm better than you type thing lol. Sokka too. I can just see him acting the way he does. Excellent job and keep writing. Can't wait for the next chapter.
bansheeblue13 chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
hot hot hot! You're just on fire! I don't think the characters seemed OOC abit. I need another chapter now!
loaned chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
Nope, they aren't. Keep up the good work! Can't wait for the next chapter.
bansheeblue13 chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
heaven-sent is what you are! :) There's just not enough good Sokkla out there, but that may change w/time b/c this pairing is picking up probably just needs some more time. Can't wait for the next chapter though...excellent work! Bravo!
midnight972 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
GREAT! i love it so far,update soon D

ardy1 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
This is an interesting beginning. Despite the generally smooth language you have been a bit sloppy in word use (e.g. using "knew" when you mean "new" and "dew" when you mean "due"). This is annoying for the reader, and distracts from the story-line.

Keep writing, but do some better proofing - you don't want to lose readers who get frustrated.
Julia451 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Just what I've been waiting for. It doesn't get much better than this. I hope you'll keep it going, I really do.
Dungeonwriter chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
I can't help but be very curious at where you are heading. You captured Azula's voice pretty well, I am impresed. Nice job!
loaned chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
,. Good story, keep up the good work!
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23