Reviews for Imprisoned
CourtingTheMoon chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This story came out years ago but if you ever did feel like making a sequel just know that I would most definitely read, follow, and favorite it.
Speed Ke'Dai chapter 14 . 8/21/2012
Read the entire story in one sitting and I've got to say, that ending is just jaw dropping! The progression from prisoner to now was perfectly done in my opinion and I really like the story. I do hope you create a sequel for this, as it now holds a special place in my heart.
Caesar808 chapter 14 . 8/21/2012
This was a very well put together story. Honestily one of my favorites of my favorite avatar pairing
FirebenderSlytherinDrDonnaSong chapter 14 . 8/19/2012
Soo...sequel...WHEN?!
I ADORE THIS FIC.
DarcYen chapter 14 . 8/8/2012
instant favorite i hope to see a sequel i love this story from start too end
Ichiro Ippo chapter 14 . 6/14/2012
Hi, I'm from Brazil, I want to say that I loved her story of being among one of the ones I liked best.

Too bad we will not have a continuation.

PS: sorry my bad English ... still studying stall
Kerprew chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
You're grammar makes this kind of difficult to read, but I still like it. Work on your use of commas! (not a flame. Constructive.)
Kerprew chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I love Sokka! Good job so far,
sasukeuchiha5 chapter 14 . 4/14/2012
wow...just wow. thats all i can say:,) i really really really really really hope u continue:)
knightwolf20x chapter 14 . 2/28/2012
This story must be continued! It was amazingly awesome. You can't leave it to end like that.
RPDmember chapter 14 . 2/8/2012
read all of this is a day it rocked
Guest chapter 14 . 2/7/2012
this was too good! good work!
Julian Delphikie chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
Awesome story telling so far. Iv really enjoyed reading this. And I think your doing a killer job keeping It OC.
RyoMoonFang chapter 14 . 1/9/2012
Gosh... The ending of a beautiful story. I can't thank you enough for making this fanfic. I loved every moment of it. When I read the last lines of this story I felt very happy inside yet depressed that it ended. I would really "LOVE" yes I said love if you make a sequel for this. I admire this fanfic very much. Will treasure this as one of my favourites. :)
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 14 . 12/26/2011
i would LOVE to read a sequel to this story!
345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »