Reviews for The Hyuuga Way
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/14
Amazing story!
I put your story in my Hinata Community!
Look for it here:
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

If you know any other good ones PM me to be staff and Keep updating!

-Hinatta!
Randneal chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
Wonderful chapter.
randneal chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
Very enjoyable. Super writing.
randneal chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
Not dry at all...simply great. Loved it.
randneal chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
Very good and sooo enlightening about where you are going with this story. I like your Naruto and Hinata very much.
randneal chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Wonderful chapter...I love the beginning.
gamingbookworm chapter 9 . 3/8/2014
Ha, chakra reserves... And I'm starting to think the creepy accounting lady is hiding dead bodies in the walls or something...
mnementh2000 chapter 16 . 12/12/2013
I am quite enjoying your story, The Hyuuga Way. I find that your insights and knowledge of Japanese culture is not only informative, but very in-character for how I envision the Hyuugas to be - that of very refined, class-conscious, and strict in their ways and actions. Besides, the daily life of most of the characters and such in the Naruto universe is mostly left up to the imagination, with the exception of the main character, Naruto, who would be considered an uncultured, clan-less, tactless street rat prior to his heritage becoming public knowledge. Even after, due to his upbringing (or lack thereof, as pointed out in your story), he lacks in the social graces that others take for granted, or even demand in the Hyuuga's case, and thus would be highly frowned upon.

I am a bit sad to see that you have not updated in quite a while. Your story is not only entertaining, but a well-written piece that explores an untouched side of the Naruto-verse, and from a perspective that is equally rare - that of Hinata, and a competent Hinata at that. True, she was still shy, but it is nice to see things from her perspective for a change, as well as seeing her being able to do what is required and expected of her.

Please consider returning to your story at some time, if only to finish out to the marriage, as a closure for this piece, and thank you for the time and effort you have already invested in this.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
YOU MADE HINA-CHAN SOUND UGLY
Hanabi is SOOO not prettier than Hinata, Hinata looks like her mom who was described as being very beautiful
Flameraven chapter 15 . 10/6/2013
Been going through all my old reviews and reading stories that I loved back in the day. I've found this story once again and once again I love it.

With that in mind I must say that this is the longest "end of the week" I think I've ever seen so I must ask if the Wife killed you with one of those weapons after all?

If so, and you are stuck in a hospital somewhere please just know that your contributions to Naruto will never be forgotten. As I still come across "Chakra Reserves" every once in awhile!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/29/2013
you realize this was updated 6 years ago...
-_-
danielpaul chapter 16 . 9/29/2013
Mr. Loto...are you still there? I think the end of many weeks have come and gone by now. I love your story and sure would like to see where you go with it now. Your Naruto and Hinata are so cool as is the world you have built up with your story. As a loyal reader I ask you to finish the story. I'll bet your notebook and head are full of ideas for it. Give it a shot...PLEASE :) Thank you for sharing your writing talents.
Dan
danielpaul chapter 15 . 9/29/2013
Naruto fits right in with the Hyuuga family now. I like the progression of all of his relationships...especially what you have done with the NaruHina relationship. I like the fact that you have kept it within the practices of the traditional culture of the Hyuuga. Naruto and Hinata seem natural in your story...much like the culture Kishimoto has them in in the manga.
danielpaul chapter 14 . 9/29/2013
Now we have been on a trip with Hinata and Hanabi to the bathhouse...I like your idea about Naruto and forging documents. The way Hinata delivered the message to Naruto using a clone was cool...as was the way she ended the delivery with a hug for Naruto. Just a good entertaining chapter.
danielpaul chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
Great job explaining the special ability that Hinata has. The chapter showed the developing relationship between Hinata and Naruto. Very fun to read.