Reviews for The Hyuuga Way
Sandmaster chapter 16 . 23h
every once and a while i go through my follow/favorite list; tastes change and what i once enjoyed no longer carries the same spice. also true is some stories, no matter how much i enjoy them die. that being said i was unable to remove this from my favorite list. i know in my heart that it is a dead story. only to ever be finished in my mind. but it is still a favorite. thank you for it, incomplete as it is. the Chakra reserves joke has been used many times in my life now, and this is where i got it. I'll miss bathhouse neji, angry pregnant tenten and your little lessons. but as with all things there are endings. some by choice and some chosen for us.

Best wishes on this and all your endeavors.
Sandmaster
Last true Naruto fan chapter 1 . 2/10
Did you know that Hinata father married his own half-sister now it just the don't up and say it in the anime of Naruto why Hygua clan members look like one another is because they practice incest within the clan it would never allow her to marry outside the clan but goddess of who it was should be forced to marry someone edgy or someone from the smaller Clan to bring into the bigger Clan that is how it works in the hyuga clan policies to keep the blood untainted by outside influences that is why Naruto's last movie is garbage and also something else she promised Neji right before his death that you Unite the second house and the main branch and the only way she can do that is by marrying into the second Branch house that is the only way just so anyone knows if you don't believe me they might not say it in the anime and I heard more recently that her mother may actually be her father's half-sister that's what I heard so that is how I know she would never allowed be allowed to marry outside the clan and that's how I also know he also made a promise and Neji to unite both Clans cuz she had a boyfriend and a small a branch Clan she was dating one of her own personal bodyguards the song One Knows Naruto's last movie is non-canon
initiate19 chapter 16 . 1/10
this is such a good storytoo bad it seems you're not planning on finishing it
Last true Naruto fan chapter 6 . 11/24/2016
You're trying too hard to make your story The more you try the more you fail just go with the flow free story we have to use the anime Naruto is influence is no place in the hidden Leaf Village for a restaurant of that out to exist you're trying too hard to make Naruto I know it's Japan animation anime but you're trying too hard to make you Japanese I need to the service to its creator and the story I love my Year tradition sick of the Japanese customs but you're ruined Naruto fanfiction when you do stuff of the cell and Naruto you never see where type of stuff I don't care about the word fanfiction it's his justification for I know if iPad story so I justify why if you need help or influence watch the original anime Naruto it might give you some inspiration rather than try to just because it says fanfiction it doesn't justify excuse for bad writing your story has great potential but you ruined it when you try to make it to Japanese when the hero changes does the story change as well Naruto's not Naruto anymore it's what you perceive Naruto to be not what it is what is a quote sometimes what is it is not always the same thing what you perceive it should be and what is that's what I'm telling you but you're still has potential go back and rewrite some of it make at least more believable that place like this to exist in Heavenly Village and I don't want to hear that just getting fanfic if you do I will post the reply back I put it so everyone can see your justification for it
Polaruspax chapter 7 . 11/23/2016
I honestly have to say this is a refreshing fish in a vast ocean of stories. the slow pace of the plot, the slow build up of the romance, not to mention the fact that it is more realistic to the naruto universe is fucking fantastic! I would love for you to continue this very original story!
Chef 101 chapter 16 . 8/30/2016
I really enjoyed the research and thought you put into this story. Hope to read some more chapters in the future! :)
Reality check chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Plus even if he did return her feelings it could not actually go anywhere, I feel that all those stories where they fall in love and get married are actually pretty unrealistic (aside from the fact that it happens within the span of five seconds). While the manga does not up and say it, the fact that every Hyuuga looks like every other Hyuuga means that they practice inbreeding (Incest), as heir to the Hyuuga clan Hinata would never be allowed to marry outside of said clan (plus the elders would never allow the Byakugan to belong to another clan).
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Amazing story!
I put your story in my Hinata Community!
Look for it here:
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

If you know any other good ones PM me to be staff and Keep updating!

-Hinatta!
Randneal chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
Wonderful chapter.
randneal chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
Very enjoyable. Super writing.
randneal chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
Not dry at all...simply great. Loved it.
randneal chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
Very good and sooo enlightening about where you are going with this story. I like your Naruto and Hinata very much.
randneal chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Wonderful chapter...I love the beginning.
gamingbookworm chapter 9 . 3/8/2014
Ha, chakra reserves... And I'm starting to think the creepy accounting lady is hiding dead bodies in the walls or something...
mnementh2000 chapter 16 . 12/12/2013
I am quite enjoying your story, The Hyuuga Way. I find that your insights and knowledge of Japanese culture is not only informative, but very in-character for how I envision the Hyuugas to be - that of very refined, class-conscious, and strict in their ways and actions. Besides, the daily life of most of the characters and such in the Naruto universe is mostly left up to the imagination, with the exception of the main character, Naruto, who would be considered an uncultured, clan-less, tactless street rat prior to his heritage becoming public knowledge. Even after, due to his upbringing (or lack thereof, as pointed out in your story), he lacks in the social graces that others take for granted, or even demand in the Hyuuga's case, and thus would be highly frowned upon.

I am a bit sad to see that you have not updated in quite a while. Your story is not only entertaining, but a well-written piece that explores an untouched side of the Naruto-verse, and from a perspective that is equally rare - that of Hinata, and a competent Hinata at that. True, she was still shy, but it is nice to see things from her perspective for a change, as well as seeing her being able to do what is required and expected of her.

Please consider returning to your story at some time, if only to finish out to the marriage, as a closure for this piece, and thank you for the time and effort you have already invested in this.