Reviews for The Hyuuga Way
Nexus of Dark World chapter 16 . 11/30/2008
did you pass on or something? If not could please update this story as I'm finding it very entertaining, if your stuck for ideas feel free to ask me or one of you other many fans.
The Digital Typhoon chapter 16 . 11/18/2008
I am really enjoying this so far. I hope you update soon as I am eager to see how this will all end.

-The Digital Typhoon
CharlieHyuga75 chapter 11 . 11/11/2008
Thank you for letting Hinata win. YEAH! HINATA CAN KICK A**. )
CharlieHyuga75 chapter 9 . 11/11/2008
That was awesome. I loved Neji's new attitude, especially that last part. XD
CharlieHyuga75 chapter 3 . 11/11/2008
I liked this chapter. I wish Hinata could be this way in the manga, she would be awesome. I knew Hinata had it in her to be pissed and angry and polite about it. )
MastaXander chapter 16 . 10/4/2008
Hey, I really enjoy the story. Can't wait till the next chapter comes out.
animelover00094 chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
i don't think this chapter was dry at all. I really enjoyed this, in most fan fictions it seems that Haishi always agrees on what Hanabi says but this time he actually ecknowledge what the words Hinata had to say on the matter. This shows Hinata is not so much of a failure as most people have thought. I really like this story!

*Note*- I am not a Hanabi hater I really like her a lot as a character.
The Winter Knight chapter 16 . 7/20/2008
I love this story and how you weaved the implications of the Edo period into this story with the Hyuuga and the other nobility.

I personally think it helps make the story much more enjoyable and realistic. Plus some of your jokes are just wonderful, like Hinata's chakra reserves being huge, that's just hilarious!

I hope you get your inspiration back and give us some more goodness.
AiSard chapter 16 . 7/7/2008
loved this fic but sad that that 'end of the weekend' has come and passed, grown old, had kids, which then proceeded to get married, divorced, exiled and died a lonely death in a secluded hut in the middle of nowhere on top of a mountain during a particularly heavy snowstorm as a hermit. in short, tis been a month short of a full year since the last update(

I love the fic and the interaction between Naruto and Hinata is lovely. Neji and Hanabi are also fun to read and you've breathed life into a clan, a village, an era. so many small things so different from western culture (even if i am asian..thai actually) feudal Japan, atleast how you described it, is interesting to say the least and so filled with connotations and subtle meanings to everything I think you did well in incorporating that and yet making the fic interesting.

the tidbits at the beginning and end of each chapter was also interesting to read. while i found myself wishing it to finish more often than not so as to read the actual fic, my natural inquisitiveness towards Japanese culture rejoiced in such tidbits.

sad that this has been abandoned though ( it was such a good read too. really want to see how Naruto and Hinata go about each other some more and also to a lesser extent figure out what it was about that Hanabi business as well as the creepy records person (or wtv it was) really wished u'd update S
Lord Dragon Claw chapter 16 . 6/28/2008
You're not dead, are you? I mean, you didn't update within the week and your wife has access to many sharp stabbity objects...

Anyway, I am looking forward to the next chapter.
Bucks chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
z6./A_Demons_ ?actidx

Your story has made it in to the library of the forum. We are a site that critiques Naruto fanfiction. We intend to give honest critique and hope to help you get better at writing. We need a little more activity and hope to get the authors in that are already in the library to join the site and help other authors with their intel, hence get less crap or even avoid the crap that seems to litter nowadays and help improve you as a writer.
shoootme chapter 16 . 5/26/2008
i like the story so far and hope that your wife did not get fed up with the laik of an update and do something drastick. looking forword to any updates but i will not come round to your home and beat you in to writing more :-)
wolf-in-hell chapter 16 . 4/28/2008
This was a pretty good story. I do so hope that you have not abandoned it.
PhatNaruto18 chapter 16 . 4/10/2008
post a nother not to let us know you are a live
Stupid-lady chapter 16 . 3/25/2008
Yo! you haven't updated in a while!

Also... I have a char called Monkey Milo(ladybaka deviantart*me*) she has one eye Sharingan, one eye Byakugan, not going into parents, except her mother was 1/2 Uchiha 1/2 Hyuuga. so that could also happen. (Monkey's eyes are just for show, a.k.a. compleatly useless).

PLEASE UPDATE