Reviews for The Hyuuga Way
Afalstein chapter 16 . 3/27/2009
Ah, whatever, I'll say it anyway. It needs to be said.

I can see it's been a while-three years in fact-since you've updated this story, "The Hyuuga way". From all appearances, people still stop by to beg you to finish it, but obviously you haven't. Understandably, after three years, I doubt you're going to pick it up now. I don't usually bother to ask for a renewal on a story this old. However...

I'm new to the Naruto universe. I've seen a few scattered episodes, but I already love the characters, and I particularly love what you've done with this story. It gives the Hyuuga family some depth, giving them more personality than the cold-hearted villians everyone else makes them into. Moreover the command you have (or had) of Japanese culture is really fascinating to look into. It's a shame you never finished it.

That being said, please give some serious thought to pulling this out of your computer files and dusting it off to finish it. I imagine at one point, three years ago, you had a number of ideas on what to do with it. Maybe you're not so interested in the series anymore, but plenty of other people are, and a story like this really needs to be finished.

I'm adding a story alert just in case you do.
Volent19 chapter 16 . 3/15/2009
I enjoy your well thought out theories behind the Naruto universe, I'm glad I'm not the only one who takes joys in delving a little deeper. :) I enjoyed this story immensely, and hope you can update soon!
Sgt. Nolisten chapter 16 . 3/14/2009
I know this may be rude but I have to get this off my chest.

Dude, it's been almost two YEARS since your last update. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?
Darkamber8828 chapter 16 . 2/11/2009
Please disregard the following rudeness, Author-san.

YOU CALL THIS A F%&$ING UPDATE? WHAT THE F%&$! I LOVE THIS STORY TO EATH, AN NOW IT'S OVER!

You gotta, gotta update really soon.
Teiichi chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I remember when this story first came out its undoubtedly one of the best thought out and original hinata / naruto pairing on i always loved when i saw i had a story update alert bearing its name but here i am re-reading my older favorites i see this halfway down the list. please if youve lost your muse dust re read the story but i beg you try to update and maybe finish, please.
Tony Tony Asako chapter 16 . 12/21/2008
Hey, great story! I really like the details about the japanese, chinese traditions, it's very interesting and also usefull to better understand Naruto's world.

When will be the next chapter? I can't wait for more!

Ja ne!
cratbro chapter 16 . 12/3/2008
I hope this story isn't dead, as that would be a real shame. Having such an original concept go to waste would be terrible. I really look forward to your next update.

Oh, and by the way, depending on the culture you are looking at, the sword is actually an evolution of a variety of tools, and in some cases, like the machete, was actually a tool itself. Though one might argue that the machete isn't technically a sword. Hunting knives and spears often led to the development of the sword, as did pieces of farming equipment.
Nexus of Dark World chapter 16 . 11/30/2008
did you pass on or something? If not could please update this story as I'm finding it very entertaining, if your stuck for ideas feel free to ask me or one of you other many fans.
The Digital Typhoon chapter 16 . 11/18/2008
I am really enjoying this so far. I hope you update soon as I am eager to see how this will all end.

-The Digital Typhoon
CharlieHyuga75 chapter 11 . 11/11/2008
Thank you for letting Hinata win. YEAH! HINATA CAN KICK A**. )
CharlieHyuga75 chapter 9 . 11/11/2008
That was awesome. I loved Neji's new attitude, especially that last part. XD
CharlieHyuga75 chapter 3 . 11/11/2008
I liked this chapter. I wish Hinata could be this way in the manga, she would be awesome. I knew Hinata had it in her to be pissed and angry and polite about it. )
MastaXander chapter 16 . 10/4/2008
Hey, I really enjoy the story. Can't wait till the next chapter comes out.
animelover00094 chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
i don't think this chapter was dry at all. I really enjoyed this, in most fan fictions it seems that Haishi always agrees on what Hanabi says but this time he actually ecknowledge what the words Hinata had to say on the matter. This shows Hinata is not so much of a failure as most people have thought. I really like this story!

*Note*- I am not a Hanabi hater I really like her a lot as a character.
The Winter Knight chapter 16 . 7/20/2008
I love this story and how you weaved the implications of the Edo period into this story with the Hyuuga and the other nobility.

I personally think it helps make the story much more enjoyable and realistic. Plus some of your jokes are just wonderful, like Hinata's chakra reserves being huge, that's just hilarious!

I hope you get your inspiration back and give us some more goodness.
845 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »