Reviews for The Hyuuga Way
Volent19 chapter 16 . 3/15/2009
I enjoy your well thought out theories behind the Naruto universe, I'm glad I'm not the only one who takes joys in delving a little deeper. :) I enjoyed this story immensely, and hope you can update soon!
Sgt. Nolisten chapter 16 . 3/14/2009
I know this may be rude but I have to get this off my chest.

Dude, it's been almost two YEARS since your last update. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?
Darkamber8828 chapter 16 . 2/11/2009
Please disregard the following rudeness, Author-san.

You gotta, gotta update really soon.
Teiichi chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I remember when this story first came out its undoubtedly one of the best thought out and original hinata / naruto pairing on i always loved when i saw i had a story update alert bearing its name but here i am re-reading my older favorites i see this halfway down the list. please if youve lost your muse dust re read the story but i beg you try to update and maybe finish, please.
Tony Tony Asako chapter 16 . 12/21/2008
Hey, great story! I really like the details about the japanese, chinese traditions, it's very interesting and also usefull to better understand Naruto's world.

When will be the next chapter? I can't wait for more!

Ja ne!
cratbro chapter 16 . 12/3/2008
I hope this story isn't dead, as that would be a real shame. Having such an original concept go to waste would be terrible. I really look forward to your next update.

Oh, and by the way, depending on the culture you are looking at, the sword is actually an evolution of a variety of tools, and in some cases, like the machete, was actually a tool itself. Though one might argue that the machete isn't technically a sword. Hunting knives and spears often led to the development of the sword, as did pieces of farming equipment.
Nexus of Dark World chapter 16 . 11/30/2008
did you pass on or something? If not could please update this story as I'm finding it very entertaining, if your stuck for ideas feel free to ask me or one of you other many fans.
The Digital Typhoon chapter 16 . 11/18/2008
I am really enjoying this so far. I hope you update soon as I am eager to see how this will all end.

-The Digital Typhoon
CharlieHyuga75 chapter 11 . 11/11/2008
Thank you for letting Hinata win. YEAH! HINATA CAN KICK A**. )
CharlieHyuga75 chapter 9 . 11/11/2008
That was awesome. I loved Neji's new attitude, especially that last part. XD
CharlieHyuga75 chapter 3 . 11/11/2008
I liked this chapter. I wish Hinata could be this way in the manga, she would be awesome. I knew Hinata had it in her to be pissed and angry and polite about it. )
MastaXander chapter 16 . 10/4/2008
Hey, I really enjoy the story. Can't wait till the next chapter comes out.
animelover00094 chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
i don't think this chapter was dry at all. I really enjoyed this, in most fan fictions it seems that Haishi always agrees on what Hanabi says but this time he actually ecknowledge what the words Hinata had to say on the matter. This shows Hinata is not so much of a failure as most people have thought. I really like this story!

*Note*- I am not a Hanabi hater I really like her a lot as a character.
The Winter Knight chapter 16 . 7/20/2008
I love this story and how you weaved the implications of the Edo period into this story with the Hyuuga and the other nobility.

I personally think it helps make the story much more enjoyable and realistic. Plus some of your jokes are just wonderful, like Hinata's chakra reserves being huge, that's just hilarious!

I hope you get your inspiration back and give us some more goodness.
AiSard chapter 16 . 7/7/2008
loved this fic but sad that that 'end of the weekend' has come and passed, grown old, had kids, which then proceeded to get married, divorced, exiled and died a lonely death in a secluded hut in the middle of nowhere on top of a mountain during a particularly heavy snowstorm as a hermit. in short, tis been a month short of a full year since the last update(

I love the fic and the interaction between Naruto and Hinata is lovely. Neji and Hanabi are also fun to read and you've breathed life into a clan, a village, an era. so many small things so different from western culture (even if i am asian..thai actually) feudal Japan, atleast how you described it, is interesting to say the least and so filled with connotations and subtle meanings to everything I think you did well in incorporating that and yet making the fic interesting.

the tidbits at the beginning and end of each chapter was also interesting to read. while i found myself wishing it to finish more often than not so as to read the actual fic, my natural inquisitiveness towards Japanese culture rejoiced in such tidbits.

sad that this has been abandoned though ( it was such a good read too. really want to see how Naruto and Hinata go about each other some more and also to a lesser extent figure out what it was about that Hanabi business as well as the creepy records person (or wtv it was) really wished u'd update S
844 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »