Reviews for Someday
Amy Yuy chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
*wiping her eyes* I loved it! it was fantastic! i am nearly speechless! I had an idea while reading it...i think it would be a good torture fic for the torment theatre that you and chrissy have! That is if you havent given up on it...you are a supendyendous author keep up the great work!
DragonRose888 chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
OMG you are just awsome! Every one of your stories including this one is just awsome adn soo well written! I enjoy every one of them! Keep up the fantastic work!
Freakmoister chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Rose you are still da bomb!

Love your YYH stories, hope they keep comming.
BlueUtopiah chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
This was just amazing. I love how you analyzed Hiei's fears of feeling abandoned without being trite or flowery. And I also loved the time skip and how Yusuke ended up ruling the Makai.

You don't often get well-written Hiei/Mukuro fiction. Thank you, you just made my day, and if you don't mind I'd like to add this to my YYH Recommneded Fanfiction list on LiveJournal. Others need to see this.
678909 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
well it's interesting none the less i kinda got lost near the end but i think i get it update soon
Akuseru chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
I still love this line: "It was the Koorime all over again."

I think the finished product turned out great, especially the scene between Kurama and Hiei. I probably wasn't much help last night, so I apologize for being online so late. :P
Demon Hiei's Girl chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Very nicely done. And it was very in-character, too, which is hard in romance situations for Yu Yu Hakusho, in my opinion. I like how Hiei was a big enough man to move on after his betrayal. And I think it's sweet of him to stay with Mukuro while Yusuke pursued him, despite me being the loyal YusukeHiei supporter I am. I hope you continue to keep up the good work! The yyh fandom is needy of some decent, mary sue free fics! Keep it up!
Jenni0889 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Oh my gawd! I love it so much! You're such a good writer! YAY!

Someday huh? Yeah... when?
Aruk chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
You're all kinds of awesome, Rose. Thanks for writing such an amazing piece of work - again. I was thrilled to see you come back (sort of) into the YYH fandom after graduating (did I ever say congratulations for that - I think I did, but it doesn't hurt to say it again! Congratulations!) and even more thrilled that the stuff you're writing now is still just as amazing as I thought it was before - except that you can see the vast amounts of improvement your writing has gone through.

Thanks again for writing this and posting it for us to see! (And I hope we can talk sometime - it's been a long time since we last did that. I miss you...)

-Kuroi
Ryoko Jaganshi chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
This is sad. Very well written. I like it. Keep up the good work.
Lanie McCoy chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Well. That's quite the message; probably a fic like this could only come from someone who has gone through the same situation. Really nice work.
ursancanine chapter 1 . 7/9/2006