Reviews for How To Break A Man
anachronisticx chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
this was so powerful. and beautiful in the most terrible way. there are so many other things I could say but I think I can leave it at that and expect you to understand. mostly it's me agreeing, if that makes sense.
Celestial Reign chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Awesome. I loved this! It was candy for my brain. _

~CR
MokoBunChan chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Someone save Malik-Chan! ;.;
Cliscia chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
There is no way that I can write a review good enough for this fic. This is...this is...

I have never read anything this amazing.

It was one of the first Yuugiou fics I had ever read,

and it is still my favorite.

Oh fucking god, I love you.

Write more Bronzeshipping.
Maruken chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Such psychological mind fuckery is an abomination, a BEAUTIFUL abomination. Yes, that is what you have created, and I thank you for it. Such twisting of words twists my brain and I begin to understand the characters better, maybe even relate with them, yes. Yes this is gorgeous, you have a knack for this type of writing, please continue, the world of word will be the better for it.
The All Mighty Spoon chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
A very awsome story, but alot of sounds like a story by Lost and Torn
familiar fan chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Very violent. I liked it!
Andyouthinkimcrazy chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
AH! I can't believe it! I never reviewed this! T_T Ryou! *sob*

It's so beautiful and angst-y and horrific! I love it!
Kuroe chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
That was a lot better than what I had been suspecting. There's really nothing more for me to say, except that it was good.
tsuki-neko-chan chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Loved it! ] plus it was written on my birthday D yay
Yami-Dagora chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Wow, I've finally managed to finsh reading this... I've been trying to for literally the last three days, but I always got dragged off the computer before I could. And I like! I liike a lot!
StormySkys chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Beautiful...really. When I saw the description I was expecting some good gore, yaoi, twistedness - which it did have. Yatta! - but I was expecting it to rely on those things. I didn't expect a good read, but it really was. I love your writing style.
kura101 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Beautifly written or rather typed-...end? Whatever but good story thumbs up!