Reviews for Resident Evil 1 Redesigned
Samhan chapter 10 . 12/19/2009
I like Wesker & Jill as a couple
Wandering outlaw chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
wow okay this is one heck of a werid fic but i probably shouldn't after reading the frist chapter.(also you are a vampire how else could the sun burn you?)
Chaos0283 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Haha, so hilarious. This would've been quite amusing if this had actually been how RE1 were to have happened.

God, how stopid can Jill be?

Moving onto the next chapte!
kelley28 chapter 9 . 1/10/2009
Actually, I like the title. And the quotes at the end of each chapter are fun.
kelley28 chapter 6 . 1/9/2009
Loved the RvB moment. (Check out Reconstruction. If your mom cried at the end of the last episode, Recon will blow her mind.) Yeah, I can't decide between them either, so it's better to use all 3.
yamiishot chapter 9 . 6/2/2008
Yay unicorn
yamiishot chapter 8 . 6/1/2008
Wesker: The dino's area dead cause I killed them! They fear me! Mwahaha

oO

Enjoying the fic so far, keep it up
Ice wind1 chapter 7 . 4/2/2008
That was a blast! It had me in stiches in someplaces

You made Jill so dump (im not complaining the game would be fun as hell if Jill done some of the things you made here do) but i have one very important question...whe-

Caboose: Are you hungry?

...no

Caboose: Are you cold? Do you need a blanket?

Caboose: Do you need some hotdogs and a blanket?

Look Caboose im not hungry, im not cold, and if you put mustard in my sheets again im going to fucking kill you!

Sorry! I just kind of slipped out...i need to really cut down on watching Red versus Blue!
Lord Leachim chapter 6 . 10/10/2007
i would have handled it this way:

"I. Am. Going. To. Have. Your. Family. Killed. Unless. You. Help. Me. Kill. The. Rest. Of. Your. Team. Mates. Do. You. Understand. Me?"

"I. Love. JalapeƱo. Chip. Mustard. Cookies. Dipped. In. Cherry Syrup. Do. You. Have. Any. More?"

very amusing.
Kudos all Around chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
you are one cool RE playing girl xD and they say girls who play it are rare?. Thank you for the parody of some of the most stupid points of the game! i thought i was the only one who noticed.

P.S anne rice does rock :)
nekoninja123 chapter 6 . 7/14/2007
I think the best conversation was were Wesker tells Berry that they should play an 'April Fools Joke' on the S.T.A.R.S. I love how you make Berry seem so stupid.
Jin Ishtar chapter 6 . 7/6/2007
Dude ... xD! AWSOME! I love eet. Vurreh much. You should make Wesker think he's gay for Chris. That would be the ultimate insult to Chris. Or maybe have Chris fall for Richard.
HaroldOfTheRocks chapter 6 . 7/5/2007
Red vs blue rocks and this chapter was also really good i look forward to the next one
Kink Cycko chapter 5 . 6/27/2007
oh man your awsome at pointing out all of the obvious CRAP resident evil had in it that made no sense...and your good at making jill look retarded
Jin Ishtar chapter 5 . 6/11/2007
... This story needs more Wesker and less of that moron Jill. I hope she dies in the end, fucking whore -_- OH! And you should let Rebecca in. She's a cool trannie.