Reviews for Truth and Revelations
anothergoneagain chapter 10 . 4/3
So... It's pretty much Harry's fault Ginny is dead. Hope his ethics keep him warm at night as they killed his girl. He deserbes every bad thing that happens to him!
Artur Hawkwing 1 chapter 54 . 4/2
I'm sorry but the title of this chapter made me do it.

ITS THE FINAL COUTDOWN!

Ok over now. Love the story though. Looking forward to seeing how it ends.
Thespurgin chapter 54 . 4/2
and then there was closure.
orion0905 chapter 54 . 4/2
Very nice, I was wondering when someone was going to poke fun at all the times Daniel/Harry has died and come back. A very cute chapter and now Daniel/Harry can move on and be with Sam. It would be some dark humor if Daniel learns he probably has a betting pool for how he'll die next and that Cam almost won. But you wouldn't do that *wink*.

Great chapter and I am looking forward to the end. Cya there.
Shannon Dee chapter 54 . 4/2
A wonderful chapter.
HowlnMadHowie chapter 54 . 4/1
So you adapted a version of King's Cross. I can see Mitchel saying, "So you talked to dead people...who weren't ghosts...anybody else have a problem with that?" (shakes head) One thing I don't get though. While I don't recall in your version of HP, but I can't remember if you had HBP as it was. I know you didn't do DH except that Rita did do her scoop on the Life of Dumbledore.
I suppose even when Daniel ascended he wouldn't have known Dumbledore was amongst him. But to say "our kind" that's a bit of ironic statement that wizards wouldn't realize how small and insigniicant they are in the larger universe. Of course at the time of Dumbledore's death Daniel had yet to crack the Stargate puzzle.
But you do realize, (points to Dumbledore) his parting words regards the Ori yu just signaled yourself that you can't end the story and say it's done. Sorry but you just set yourself up with a sequel. Granted you have all the time to work on it but you got so many stories as it is to develop another. But it does bring into question one thing: Is this the end of SG-M? Will they get to meet (gasps) MERLIN!
WhiteElfElder chapter 54 . 4/1
Time for a after-life-snog? That was a bit unusual...which is par for the course for Harry and Daniel.
setsuna1415 chapter 54 . 4/1
woo!
Alkeni chapter 53 . 3/30
Oh dear. All the last spells...that's not gonna be fun to see.
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 53 . 3/18
Dammit. I've been marathoning this for the last few days, only to get to here! My luck is horrible...

still though, Old Tom really does have some pretty big delusions of grandeur, and this time, there ain't nothing that will save him from his fate.
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 52 . 3/18
To quote another old, gay wizard: We come to it at last. The great battle of our time.

This story has been excellent so far.
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 45 . 3/17
How dangerous can (insert seemingly harmless item) be? Worst thing you could ever say, ever, in all possible and impossible universes.
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 40 . 3/17
A very interesting way of dealing both with the Black Knight and getting the story moving. I also loved the way you managed to save the Prometheus earlier.

So... What are they going to do if they manage to get Hestia out of Bella? I can't imagine they'll ever let her back on earth, she knows way too much. And she can't be freed, she'd cause too much damage.

Also, very well done for finding a way to rationalize magic in a universe of science.
Wonderbee31 chapter 53 . 3/17
Awesome section, and enjoyed the banter there, as well as Tom monolouging like a fiend lol, and can't wait to see what comes of the cliffhanger there.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 53 . 3/17