Reviews for Truth and Revelations
DigitalMaestro chapter 42 . 11/1/2011
Great to see another chapter!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 42 . 10/31/2011
I can totally see them telling Nerus that Veritaserum is a special drink made just for him! Loved the update!
Guest chapter 41 . 8/15/2011
good story
bobcox26 chapter 41 . 8/11/2011
nice still doing very well at combing the two different stories thanks
WhiteElfElder chapter 41 . 8/11/2011
I think they just need to retire SG-10 from anything other than protective duty or research missions.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 41 . 8/10/2011
Very interesting chapter. I'm loving the team dynamic with bringing SG-M continuing in the story. Question: regarding those follow up novels you were talking about: are they worth reading? Do they stray from the SG-1 style too much?
Wizardmon0073 chapter 10 . 8/10/2011
I just read chapter 10 but I must say that your Harry Potter is the most idiotic and idealistic fool that I have EVER read about. I hope when he finally dies like guttertrash at the hands of enemies he refuses to kill, his father and Ginny would be happy he let Wormtail to go and cause many innocent people to die because HP is delusional fool that always took easy way out.

Your story is technically sound and it could be interesting but I just cannot read story where I REALLY want protagonist to just curl up and die because he is that pathetic.
DigitalMaestro chapter 41 . 8/9/2011
I'm salivating in anticipation of the next chapter!

-DM
WhiteElfElder chapter 40 . 7/19/2011
Well, one step forward. I always find it funny when Hermione finds out she doesn't know everything and someone else has the answers. I can just imagine the surprise on her face and then the millions of questions and research projects that spawns. Sam and Hermione are too much alike in some regards.
bobcox26 chapter 40 . 7/19/2011
I like it alot and a nice twist on the story love it thanks
DigitalMaestro chapter 40 . 7/18/2011
I'm excited every time I see a new chapter on this story! Thanks for continuing it, especially with the recent conclusion of the HP series of movies.

-DM
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 40 . 7/18/2011
Well when you said it is was going to be different, I wasn't expecting this. Who would've though magically charging the sword was the solution?
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 39 . 6/30/2011
nice really nice
OctoberThirtyFirst chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
oh man.. this sounds like it would be a really good fic but somehow, it just makes me mind-numbingly bored. [ I really want to enjoy this but I can't. Super cool idea.
bobcox26 chapter 39 . 6/27/2011
I like the story very much. I like how you have the two women in Daniel/Harry life (past and furture) disscusing his love, dating life very much like in real life where both men and women would be dieing to know and would be tring their hardest to find out about their friend been up to thanks
559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »