Reviews for Truth and Revelations
DigitalMaestro chapter 41 . 8/9/2011
I'm salivating in anticipation of the next chapter!

-DM
WhiteElfElder chapter 40 . 7/19/2011
Well, one step forward. I always find it funny when Hermione finds out she doesn't know everything and someone else has the answers. I can just imagine the surprise on her face and then the millions of questions and research projects that spawns. Sam and Hermione are too much alike in some regards.
bobcox26 chapter 40 . 7/19/2011
I like it alot and a nice twist on the story love it thanks
DigitalMaestro chapter 40 . 7/18/2011
I'm excited every time I see a new chapter on this story! Thanks for continuing it, especially with the recent conclusion of the HP series of movies.

-DM
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 40 . 7/18/2011
Well when you said it is was going to be different, I wasn't expecting this. Who would've though magically charging the sword was the solution?
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 39 . 6/30/2011
nice really nice
OctoberThirtyFirst chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
oh man.. this sounds like it would be a really good fic but somehow, it just makes me mind-numbingly bored. [ I really want to enjoy this but I can't. Super cool idea.
bobcox26 chapter 39 . 6/27/2011
I like the story very much. I like how you have the two women in Daniel/Harry life (past and furture) disscusing his love, dating life very much like in real life where both men and women would be dieing to know and would be tring their hardest to find out about their friend been up to thanks
RLS83843 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
The intro doesn't read like a story, but more a synopsis.
WhiteElfElder chapter 39 . 6/24/2011
That was an interesting time for the ladies to discuss the love life of Daniel, and it felt a lot like Sam was fishing around for information just as Hermione was. The idea of Cam and Hermione is scary; while Cam is better than Ron, he is still too much of a playboy pilot. I hope Cam is ready to get some bruises because Daniel is going to take a bit.
PRAETORIUM chapter 13 . 6/24/2011
well, this chapter seemed alot like those Mass Effect 2 recruitment conversation you have within the game. good chapter though a bit dull at times.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 39 . 6/24/2011
It's always a black knight right? Hermione's prying is just so Hermione-like. You did an excellent job keeping her in character in such a foreign place. I think it's going very well. Can't wait to see what happens next!
DigitalMaestro chapter 39 . 6/24/2011
oooo a new chapter! Keep 'em comin!
cloudstrife117 chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
You had a good story going until this chapter. I hate it in crossovers when the guy tells his whole life story. Come up with something more original. Cause I'm not reading this one.
john777 chapter 38 . 5/25/2011