Reviews for Truth and Revelations
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 13 . 11/19/2011
Red eyes, are, of course, Voldemort's.

~ The only question was whether the changes both had gone through would change the outcome of the battle between them…

Voldemort changed through asquiring this strange body. How did Harry change? Was Horcrux removed from him?

~ If nothing else, this time around, he was in a position to save the world because he'd asked for it,

So, Daniel is Harry, and magic is his secret. How did he arrive here? And where is 'here'?

~ That, somewhere out there, something really was coming from his past… No, Daniel told himself. That part of his life was over. His foe was dead,

Is Voldemort dead? No, Voldemort and Death Eaters have arrived to the stargate. Daniel-Harry thinks Voldemort is dead, when he isn't, when Voldemort is now much harder to kill. Voldemort thinks Harry stayed behind, and will not hinder him again.

~ "Aim to wound or stun your opponents only; they must all remain alive until I have had the chance to plan a suitable revenge against our… friend."

Whom does Voldemort call 'friend'? So Voldemort knows Harry is here.

Why did Voldemort leave Harry his wand?

So, Harry never found out that his scar is Voldemort's Horcrux? That's why Voldemort lived, as wraith, and was able to find the strange jar from Egypt.

And that Severus Snape killed Dumbledore because Dumbledore asked him to, because Dumbledore had less than a year to live?

Harry underestimated Voldemort. Voldemort would have likely put spells on notes so that only people with Dark Mark would be able to read them.

~ He felt that there were just some things Ginny shouldn't have to know.

I don't like this. Trust is preferable to strain of half-lies.

I expect Severus Snape is dead, by now, if only because of the Elder Wand. Because it would be tiresome to deal with Harry's hatred.

So it's still the same universe, it's far more dangerous, Voldemort is alive and possessed by somebody else... And Harry has to fight yet again. I'm tired of 'the Chosen One' destiny. Too complicated. I don't want to see the future connected to the past; I want completely another world, without Voldemort or pureblood-muggleborn contrast. Harry may be the only wizard in the universe, or have his magic changed into something else, but I don't want to have one more magical war, I don't want to see Voldemort again.

Luck.
WhiteElfElder chapter 42 . 11/1/2011
I hope that Ba'al pisses Harry off, and since Harry can now use magic...transfiguration into a urinal sounds about right for Ba'al.
DigitalMaestro chapter 42 . 11/1/2011
Great to see another chapter!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 42 . 10/31/2011
I can totally see them telling Nerus that Veritaserum is a special drink made just for him! Loved the update!
Guest chapter 41 . 8/15/2011
good story
bobcox26 chapter 41 . 8/11/2011
nice still doing very well at combing the two different stories thanks
WhiteElfElder chapter 41 . 8/11/2011
I think they just need to retire SG-10 from anything other than protective duty or research missions.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 41 . 8/10/2011
Very interesting chapter. I'm loving the team dynamic with bringing SG-M continuing in the story. Question: regarding those follow up novels you were talking about: are they worth reading? Do they stray from the SG-1 style too much?
Wizardmon0073 chapter 10 . 8/10/2011
I just read chapter 10 but I must say that your Harry Potter is the most idiotic and idealistic fool that I have EVER read about. I hope when he finally dies like guttertrash at the hands of enemies he refuses to kill, his father and Ginny would be happy he let Wormtail to go and cause many innocent people to die because HP is delusional fool that always took easy way out.

Your story is technically sound and it could be interesting but I just cannot read story where I REALLY want protagonist to just curl up and die because he is that pathetic.
DigitalMaestro chapter 41 . 8/9/2011
I'm salivating in anticipation of the next chapter!

-DM
WhiteElfElder chapter 40 . 7/19/2011
Well, one step forward. I always find it funny when Hermione finds out she doesn't know everything and someone else has the answers. I can just imagine the surprise on her face and then the millions of questions and research projects that spawns. Sam and Hermione are too much alike in some regards.
bobcox26 chapter 40 . 7/19/2011
I like it alot and a nice twist on the story love it thanks
DigitalMaestro chapter 40 . 7/18/2011
I'm excited every time I see a new chapter on this story! Thanks for continuing it, especially with the recent conclusion of the HP series of movies.

-DM
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 40 . 7/18/2011
Well when you said it is was going to be different, I wasn't expecting this. Who would've though magically charging the sword was the solution?
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 39 . 6/30/2011