Reviews for Truth and Revelations
Dreamer22 chapter 55 . 9/16/2014
I've been reading this story since you started writing it in 2006 and I just have to say that I am still absolutely in love with it and I love the characters that you've doneand how everyone from both worlds have come together, I've felt like they were all so much apart of my life that it's hard to believe it's actually over now. Wonderful job as usual, and l will be keeping an eye out for and sequels!
moonlightsuneyes chapter 14 . 8/2/2014
You spelt Nymphadora wrong.
tanithlipsky chapter 55 . 6/5/2014
Cool
Silky Button chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
so. Goa'uld... guess that'd explain why Voldiewarts knew about the gates (i think? I don't know much of anything about Stargate, but assume they know of the gates)
Silky Button chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
... the thing I'm having trouble even trying to wrap my head around is how the Magicals would learn of this base, the Gate, how to use to gate, among other things...

I'm not saying it's bad because it's well written... I just can't see it happening
Wandless Wizard chapter 10 . 4/30/2014
Good story so far but I find it hard to believe that he would just leave Ginny's body lying there at the bottom of the stairs
orion0905 chapter 55 . 4/21/2014
Nice, ending to an excellent story. I look forward to reading your other next adventure. Cya later
Hawthornbranch chapter 55 . 4/21/2014
Thanks so much for sticking with this and finishing it. I love happy (and hopeful) endings. Many thanks for sharing your time and talent and especially your inspiration for this crossover. I'm grateful for the opportunity you've provided to follow you and Harry/Daniel on this journey.
Shannon Dee chapter 55 . 4/20/2014
Instead of a sequel just add a '19 years later in the future'. Otherwise this has been a very enjoyable story.
Artur Hawkwing1 chapter 55 . 4/18/2014
Hope inspiration strikes you then. Your a good writer.
HowlnMadHowie chapter 55 . 4/18/2014
While you may not have it down in your mind but you have to admit you closed this chapter with a sequel in mind. Case in point (points to treaty) you wouldn't have added that in here otherwise. But I'm sure the SGC could benefit from using potions in the field or in infirmary.
But you also left it open regards to Merlin. I mean you had SG-M with SG-1 when they went offworld to see the black knight.
Of course it should also be pointed out that SG-M has yet to meet a Prior
WhiteElfElder chapter 55 . 4/18/2014
Nice wrap-up. It is interesting to see how Harry/Daniel's personality is still essentially the same after so much time and experience...shy.
Alkeni chapter 55 . 4/18/2014
Another great chapter, and a great ending to a great story.
Arthorius chapter 55 . 4/18/2014
Once again like the Wizarding World, Stargate run by the yanks are nothing more then cowards afraid of thier own people... Keeping secrets from your population is a sure fire way to get you dead and a massive revolt...

Mentality like that and you going to get to a point where questions are going to be asked while resources are getting smaller, plus all the laws broken and calling it classified makes the fucking americans nothing more then warmonger cowards...
anothergoneagain chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
So... It's pretty much Harry's fault Ginny is dead. Hope his ethics keep him warm at night as they killed his girl. He deserbes every bad thing that happens to him!
561 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »