Reviews for Truth and Revelations
Hawthornbranch chapter 55 . 4/21/2014
Thanks so much for sticking with this and finishing it. I love happy (and hopeful) endings. Many thanks for sharing your time and talent and especially your inspiration for this crossover. I'm grateful for the opportunity you've provided to follow you and Harry/Daniel on this journey.
Shannon Dee chapter 55 . 4/20/2014
Instead of a sequel just add a '19 years later in the future'. Otherwise this has been a very enjoyable story.
Artur Hawkwing 1 chapter 55 . 4/18/2014
Hope inspiration strikes you then. Your a good writer.
HowlnMadHowie chapter 55 . 4/18/2014
While you may not have it down in your mind but you have to admit you closed this chapter with a sequel in mind. Case in point (points to treaty) you wouldn't have added that in here otherwise. But I'm sure the SGC could benefit from using potions in the field or in infirmary.
But you also left it open regards to Merlin. I mean you had SG-M with SG-1 when they went offworld to see the black knight.
Of course it should also be pointed out that SG-M has yet to meet a Prior
WhiteElfElder chapter 55 . 4/18/2014
Nice wrap-up. It is interesting to see how Harry/Daniel's personality is still essentially the same after so much time and experience...shy.
Alkeni chapter 55 . 4/18/2014
Another great chapter, and a great ending to a great story.
Arthorius chapter 55 . 4/18/2014
Once again like the Wizarding World, Stargate run by the yanks are nothing more then cowards afraid of thier own people... Keeping secrets from your population is a sure fire way to get you dead and a massive revolt...

Mentality like that and you going to get to a point where questions are going to be asked while resources are getting smaller, plus all the laws broken and calling it classified makes the fucking americans nothing more then warmonger cowards...
anothergoneagain chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
So... It's pretty much Harry's fault Ginny is dead. Hope his ethics keep him warm at night as they killed his girl. He deserbes every bad thing that happens to him!
Artur Hawkwing 1 chapter 54 . 4/2/2014
I'm sorry but the title of this chapter made me do it.

ITS THE FINAL COUTDOWN!

Ok over now. Love the story though. Looking forward to seeing how it ends.
Thespurgin chapter 54 . 4/2/2014
and then there was closure.
orion0905 chapter 54 . 4/2/2014
Very nice, I was wondering when someone was going to poke fun at all the times Daniel/Harry has died and come back. A very cute chapter and now Daniel/Harry can move on and be with Sam. It would be some dark humor if Daniel learns he probably has a betting pool for how he'll die next and that Cam almost won. But you wouldn't do that *wink*.

Great chapter and I am looking forward to the end. Cya there.
Shannon Dee chapter 54 . 4/2/2014
A wonderful chapter.
HowlnMadHowie chapter 54 . 4/1/2014
So you adapted a version of King's Cross. I can see Mitchel saying, "So you talked to dead people...who weren't ghosts...anybody else have a problem with that?" (shakes head) One thing I don't get though. While I don't recall in your version of HP, but I can't remember if you had HBP as it was. I know you didn't do DH except that Rita did do her scoop on the Life of Dumbledore.
I suppose even when Daniel ascended he wouldn't have known Dumbledore was amongst him. But to say "our kind" that's a bit of ironic statement that wizards wouldn't realize how small and insigniicant they are in the larger universe. Of course at the time of Dumbledore's death Daniel had yet to crack the Stargate puzzle.
But you do realize, (points to Dumbledore) his parting words regards the Ori yu just signaled yourself that you can't end the story and say it's done. Sorry but you just set yourself up with a sequel. Granted you have all the time to work on it but you got so many stories as it is to develop another. But it does bring into question one thing: Is this the end of SG-M? Will they get to meet (gasps) MERLIN!
WhiteElfElder chapter 54 . 4/1/2014
Time for a after-life-snog? That was a bit unusual...which is par for the course for Harry and Daniel.
setsuna1415 chapter 54 . 4/1/2014