Reviews for Truth and Revelations
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 52 . 3/18/2014
To quote another old, gay wizard: We come to it at last. The great battle of our time.

This story has been excellent so far.
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 45 . 3/17/2014
How dangerous can (insert seemingly harmless item) be? Worst thing you could ever say, ever, in all possible and impossible universes.
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 40 . 3/17/2014
A very interesting way of dealing both with the Black Knight and getting the story moving. I also loved the way you managed to save the Prometheus earlier.

So... What are they going to do if they manage to get Hestia out of Bella? I can't imagine they'll ever let her back on earth, she knows way too much. And she can't be freed, she'd cause too much damage.

Also, very well done for finding a way to rationalize magic in a universe of science.
Wonderbee31 chapter 53 . 3/17/2014
Awesome section, and enjoyed the banter there, as well as Tom monolouging like a fiend lol, and can't wait to see what comes of the cliffhanger there.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 53 . 3/17/2014
cool
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 14 . 3/16/2014
Oh Sam, your love life is, as ever, a constant source of frustration for us all.
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 12 . 3/16/2014
I think Hermione's brain just broke a little bit.
geetac chapter 53 . 3/16/2014
I like the chapter on
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
Obviously Old Tom has a plan, but what? There aren't any magic users outside of earth, so any little kingdom he makes won't last. Ditto with trying to use Hestia's resources to mount an invasion.

a puzzle indeed...
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
Interesting... I wonder which Goauld old Tom has taken over. Also liked the hint that perhaps Tom isn't in possession of all the faculties. His plan will probably hit a snag when he finds out the reality of the galaxy now.

Also, poor Death Eater fool. They will just becomes hosts, if they are lucky.
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
That always was the trope of stargate, that the big bads never stayed quite as dead as previously believed.

And the way you've introduced Harry-as-Daniel was excellent. I did something similar with Wednesday Addams as Commander Shepard in my own crossover.

Though I'd almost prefer that the Ori never happened. It just felt... Badly done. I much prefered Atlantis as the continuation. And the less said about Universe the better.

I'm looking forward to seeing where you'll take this story.
Flying Chrissy chapter 53 . 3/16/2014
interesting update! Look forward to the next one.
Shannon Dee chapter 53 . 3/16/2014
Darn, a cliffhanger at the best part. :)
HowlnMadHowie chapter 53 . 3/16/2014
I have a valid question. Daniel apparates to the ship with Sam, he does this from...inside Hogwarts. How? I'm quite certain that the school's wards were never dropped. then they were able, not just Daniel either, apprate down to the ground. How? Aside from that that's the only thuing that makes no sense. Also that bit that Daniel forgot how to die, that also isn't entirely true, he just can't say dead that's all. Perhaps, a suggestion if I may7, to revise that line to "I forgot how to stay dead, maybe you should learn." Just a thought is all.
orion0905 chapter 53 . 3/16/2014
No, this is awesome, don't stop it there.

Grrrr, oh well great story, I can't wait for more.
552 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »