Reviews for Truth and Revelations
jon02 chapter 14 . 2/2/2007
liked the character interaction, good work
Olaf74 chapter 14 . 1/28/2007
Its incredible! Please continue it very soon!
Striped Leopard 626 chapter 14 . 1/28/2007
Wow. THat's kind of all my brain can process at the moment. I don't usually read Harry Potter crossovers, because people always seem to lack on the connections parts, but your story is amazing. You made Harry Daniel in such a believeable way, that I'm just like... wow. Update soon!
tvqueen64 chapter 14 . 1/26/2007
Yet again another amazing chapter! I can't wait for 'the wizard gang' to find out about the things Daniels done and been through in the Stargate program - im really looking forward to see how you write it (if you do at all)! Anyway congrats on the great chapter, can't wait for the next installment!
kira66 chapter 14 . 1/26/2007
More! More! More! More! Oh, please?
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 2 . 1/25/2007
Great chapter! I actually adore Vala, but that's ok-I won't miss her much :)
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Oh, very interesting prologue! I can't believe I haven't seen this story around-I love crossovers!
Beth5572 chapter 14 . 1/25/2007
I would love to see want you write next.

Terri
tricky1379 chapter 14 . 1/25/2007
more! please!
Yana5 chapter 14 . 1/25/2007
Sam you like him
Merrymow chapter 13 . 1/21/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update.
ShadowHunter Mashell chapter 13 . 1/19/2007
A very nice fic. I can hardly wait to read more. I love how it's playing out and you version of future Harry is marvelous.

-Mashell
darthdrew1704 chapter 13 . 1/10/2007
dude its about time I found this story again, I hope you update this most excellent story soon.

hope to read more soon,

darth
BookWormFaery chapter 13 . 1/5/2007
I'm really enjoying this story. My two favorite fandoms fused together in a believable way! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Dreamer22 chapter 13 . 1/4/2007
::grins:: yay for happy Daniel tehe okay so I am pretty sure I have read this before, but I haven't reviewed, which is odd for me so possibly on another site...ANYWAY great job and I look forward to finding out who the hour older closer friends are... ::grins::
552 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 .. Last Next »