Reviews for Truth and Revelations
more! please!
Yana5 chapter 14 . 1/25/2007
Sam you like him
Merrymow chapter 13 . 1/21/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update.
ShadowHunter Mashell chapter 13 . 1/19/2007
A very nice fic. I can hardly wait to read more. I love how it's playing out and you version of future Harry is marvelous.

-Mashell
darthdrew1704 chapter 13 . 1/10/2007
dude its about time I found this story again, I hope you update this most excellent story soon.

hope to read more soon,

darth
BookWormFaery chapter 13 . 1/5/2007
I'm really enjoying this story. My two favorite fandoms fused together in a believable way! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Dreamer22 chapter 13 . 1/4/2007
::grins:: yay for happy Daniel tehe okay so I am pretty sure I have read this before, but I haven't reviewed, which is odd for me so possibly on another site...ANYWAY great job and I look forward to finding out who the hour older closer friends are... ::grins::
nljfs chapter 13 . 1/3/2007
I just found this story. Please update - I'd love to see Hagrid on a plane!

I like it! Good job with getting Daniel/Harry as one and the same, I know that Betsanne/Marietsy is having fits with that in her story. (Actually - just claiming that the dates are the dates that you want make sense to me!)

Keep up the good work.

nancy in chicago
oracle-man chapter 13 . 12/29/2006
pplease update soon.
xXThedoctorxX chapter 13 . 12/27/2006
Love it please update, umm this going to be a sam and harry pairing?
wolfcub21 chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Please continue this story as soon as you possibly can. I'm really enjying it.
g-b610 chapter 13 . 12/3/2006
WOOT. this story is really cool. I can't wait toread another chapter. I haven't really read many harry is daniel, but out of them all this is the best I have read so far.
Stone Cold chapter 2 . 12/1/2006
Well a timeline is reasonably easy to make from the books.

Harry's parents died in 1981, when he was 1 year old. He then went to school ten years later in 1991. Seven years of school would make it 1998.

A decade after that would be VERY unreasonable given the canonical dates used in SG-1. Especially in the episodes 2010 and 2001.

So you definately would need to take another look at your timeline.
Zuzanny chapter 13 . 11/27/2006
This is fantastic so far! I'd love to read it all now but it's getting too late for me.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 13 . 11/25/2006
um... i fell really dumb for not understanding exactly who she means, but i'll assume the group includes remus (did you kill him off?), i hope. update soon! and update your fic Sent to the Witch too!
559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 .. Last Next »