Reviews for Truth and Revelations
xXThedoctorxX chapter 13 . 12/27/2006
Love it please update, umm this going to be a sam and harry pairing?
wolfcub21 chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Please continue this story as soon as you possibly can. I'm really enjying it.
g-b610 chapter 13 . 12/3/2006
WOOT. this story is really cool. I can't wait toread another chapter. I haven't really read many harry is daniel, but out of them all this is the best I have read so far.
Stone Cold chapter 2 . 12/1/2006
Well a timeline is reasonably easy to make from the books.

Harry's parents died in 1981, when he was 1 year old. He then went to school ten years later in 1991. Seven years of school would make it 1998.

A decade after that would be VERY unreasonable given the canonical dates used in SG-1. Especially in the episodes 2010 and 2001.

So you definately would need to take another look at your timeline.
Zuzanny chapter 13 . 11/27/2006
This is fantastic so far! I'd love to read it all now but it's getting too late for me.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 13 . 11/25/2006
um... i fell really dumb for not understanding exactly who she means, but i'll assume the group includes remus (did you kill him off?), i hope. update soon! and update your fic Sent to the Witch too!
Silver Midnight chapter 13 . 11/25/2006
I loved this. I can't wait for the next chapter and more of the characters from the Harry Potter universe.
windpoetry chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
hi my name is Amelia and I like the truth,

Write SCI FI Channel's wrongs!

We've learned that in its 3rd week, Battlestar Galactica, critically acclaimed flagship show of the SCI FI Channel, has shed more viewers.

Airing Friday 20 October, Exodus Part 2 obtained a 1.4 HHR according to the fast overnight Nielsen ratings. This is a drop of approximately 11.1 from the 1.6 HHR for Exodus Part 1, and a drop of approximately 22.2 from the 1.8 HHR gained by the Season 3 premiere episodes.

No one here wishes ill of Battlestar Galactica, any more than we wish ill of Stargate SG-1 or Atlantis. Many of us are fans, or at least viewers, of all three shows. As campaigners, we've been arguing since the cancellation that, together, the Gates and Galactica had a natural synergy, a must-see triad in the SCI Friday lineup that strengthened the ratings of all.

SCI FI fixed what wasn't broke. They were wrong.

Stargate SG-1, Atlantis and Battlestar Galactica have all shed viewers since the separation. Together, they were thriving, holding their audiences, gaining viewers, riding high. Separated by SCI FI's scheduling decisions, they're suffering. Stargate SG-1 has been cancelled. Even more expensive to produce, Galactica is bleeding viewers week on week. The proof is in the Nielsens, not the media hype.

It's time to call SCI FI Channel on its bad decisions. Time to tell it straight to Bonnie Hammer and Mark Stern. They were wrong. Dead wrong. Let's help them right that wrong.

Now is the time to tell them to save not just Stargate SG-1, but themselves.

SCI FI Channel needs to reinstate its SCI Friday lineup NOW: Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, Battlestar Galactica.

SCI FI Channel needs an 11th season of Stargate SG-1. Or it might not make it into a 4th season of Galactica.

Parent company NBC Universal's poor performance has seen them launch a $750 million restructure, including shedding 700 jobs, in a bid to restore profits. They cannot afford for SCI FI or Galactica to fail.

WRITE NBC

Fax: (212) 664-3890

Tel: (212) 664-4

FAO: Mark Stern, Executive VP Original Programming

Tel: (818) 7-10

Spread word as far as you can. Encourage everyone to write SCI FI's wrongs.

Comment on this news

Think telling it straight to SCI FI 'Save SG1 - Save Yourselves' would make a great theme for our next Variety
kira66 chapter 13 . 11/25/2006
Ohh, another great chapter! I can't wait for more so please don't keep me waiting so long!
Yana5 chapter 13 . 11/25/2006
hee hee Sam really likes him
Tanydwr chapter 12 . 11/13/2006
Awesome story.

I love Daniel-as-Harry stories - they're great, and the background you've built into this is excellent - particularly the stuff around Daniel's memories.

Liked the flashbacks.

Sam and Daniel? Cool. Well, he's loved a redhead and a brunette - Sam completes the circle as a blonde! Heehee!

Keep up the excellent work.

Lol, Tanydwr
Silver Midnight chapter 12 . 10/30/2006
OMG, I love this chapter. But I hate you for leaving me with a cliffie. I can't wait for the next chapter and - hopefully - "Harry"'s friends meeting "Daniel"'s friends.
starjems88 chapter 12 . 10/30/2006
love it, please continue!
Light Avatar chapter 12 . 10/29/2006
Haha, that was a great chapter! I like the way you ended it! Well, update soon; I can't wait to see what happens!
Harm Marie chapter 12 . 10/29/2006
Woo hoo! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 .. Last Next »