Reviews for Truth and Revelations
Light Avatar chapter 12 . 10/29/2006
Haha, that was a great chapter! I like the way you ended it! Well, update soon; I can't wait to see what happens!
Harm Marie chapter 12 . 10/29/2006
Woo hoo! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
AnnF chapter 12 . 10/29/2006
Jax9 chapter 12 . 10/28/2006
Keep Writing!
Beth5572 chapter 12 . 10/28/2006
I would love to see want you write next.

Terri
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 12 . 10/28/2006
hermione speechless? wow. who'd have thought it? update soon!
Heala chapter 12 . 10/28/2006
update soon I can't wait to see what Tonk's and Hermione's reaction to that will be especially when they find out twhy things happened the way they did.
Yana5 chapter 12 . 10/28/2006
not a cliffy
poetrygrrl39 chapter 12 . 10/28/2006
Hermione as Minister of Magic! I love it. Fantastic chapter, thrilled that the "action" is starting. More "Harry" and Hermione please!

One little nitpick - after the Death Eaters, etc, could you really sneak in an invisibility cloak?
Beth5572 chapter 11 . 10/25/2006
I would love to see want you write next.

Terri
SirVaksghn chapter 11 . 10/25/2006
Really Interesting. Though I havent been exposed to SG1 much, This story has kindled my interest.

BTW. Please update Harry Potter/Granger soon!
exileena chapter 11 . 10/24/2006
this story is brilliant! I love the Nick and Jackson explanations and the fact that Daniel has kept up to date on major events in the wizarding world. I can't wait to see what you've got in store for us. Oh, this is great imagination food.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 11 . 10/24/2006
this is an s/d (yes, i state the obvious quite often) and i'm still reading it. i don't do that. this is a compliment to your writing skill, because i just can't stop reading.
Silver Midnight chapter 11 . 10/19/2006
I can't wait for the sci-fi characters to meet the fantasy characters. This is gonna be amazing. I really, really hope you make Hermione a big part of this story. I'd really like to see what you think Hermione's adult life will be like, I mean she's a genius. It'll be funny what she thinks of Daniel Jackson in comparison to her old friend Harry Potter. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Yana5 chapter 11 . 10/19/2006
cool chapter

so he is going to meet Hermione again
552 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »