Reviews for Truth and Revelations
Silver Midnight chapter 13 . 11/25/2006
I loved this. I can't wait for the next chapter and more of the characters from the Harry Potter universe.
windpoetry chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
hi my name is Amelia and I like the truth,

Write SCI FI Channel's wrongs!

We've learned that in its 3rd week, Battlestar Galactica, critically acclaimed flagship show of the SCI FI Channel, has shed more viewers.

Airing Friday 20 October, Exodus Part 2 obtained a 1.4 HHR according to the fast overnight Nielsen ratings. This is a drop of approximately 11.1 from the 1.6 HHR for Exodus Part 1, and a drop of approximately 22.2 from the 1.8 HHR gained by the Season 3 premiere episodes.

No one here wishes ill of Battlestar Galactica, any more than we wish ill of Stargate SG-1 or Atlantis. Many of us are fans, or at least viewers, of all three shows. As campaigners, we've been arguing since the cancellation that, together, the Gates and Galactica had a natural synergy, a must-see triad in the SCI Friday lineup that strengthened the ratings of all.

SCI FI fixed what wasn't broke. They were wrong.

Stargate SG-1, Atlantis and Battlestar Galactica have all shed viewers since the separation. Together, they were thriving, holding their audiences, gaining viewers, riding high. Separated by SCI FI's scheduling decisions, they're suffering. Stargate SG-1 has been cancelled. Even more expensive to produce, Galactica is bleeding viewers week on week. The proof is in the Nielsens, not the media hype.

It's time to call SCI FI Channel on its bad decisions. Time to tell it straight to Bonnie Hammer and Mark Stern. They were wrong. Dead wrong. Let's help them right that wrong.

Now is the time to tell them to save not just Stargate SG-1, but themselves.

SCI FI Channel needs to reinstate its SCI Friday lineup NOW: Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, Battlestar Galactica.

SCI FI Channel needs an 11th season of Stargate SG-1. Or it might not make it into a 4th season of Galactica.

Parent company NBC Universal's poor performance has seen them launch a $750 million restructure, including shedding 700 jobs, in a bid to restore profits. They cannot afford for SCI FI or Galactica to fail.

WRITE NBC

Fax: (212) 664-3890

Tel: (212) 664-4

FAO: Mark Stern, Executive VP Original Programming

Tel: (818) 7-10

Spread word as far as you can. Encourage everyone to write SCI FI's wrongs.

Comment on this news

Think telling it straight to SCI FI 'Save SG1 - Save Yourselves' would make a great theme for our next Variety
kira66 chapter 13 . 11/25/2006
Ohh, another great chapter! I can't wait for more so please don't keep me waiting so long!
Yana5 chapter 13 . 11/25/2006
hee hee Sam really likes him
Tanydwr chapter 12 . 11/13/2006
Awesome story.

I love Daniel-as-Harry stories - they're great, and the background you've built into this is excellent - particularly the stuff around Daniel's memories.

Liked the flashbacks.

Sam and Daniel? Cool. Well, he's loved a redhead and a brunette - Sam completes the circle as a blonde! Heehee!

Keep up the excellent work.

Lol, Tanydwr
Silver Midnight chapter 12 . 10/30/2006
OMG, I love this chapter. But I hate you for leaving me with a cliffie. I can't wait for the next chapter and - hopefully - "Harry"'s friends meeting "Daniel"'s friends.
starjems88 chapter 12 . 10/30/2006
love it, please continue!
Light Avatar chapter 12 . 10/29/2006
Haha, that was a great chapter! I like the way you ended it! Well, update soon; I can't wait to see what happens!
Harm Marie chapter 12 . 10/29/2006
Woo hoo! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
AnnF chapter 12 . 10/29/2006
Jax9 chapter 12 . 10/28/2006
Keep Writing!
Beth5572 chapter 12 . 10/28/2006
I would love to see want you write next.

Terri
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 12 . 10/28/2006
hermione speechless? wow. who'd have thought it? update soon!
Heala chapter 12 . 10/28/2006
update soon I can't wait to see what Tonk's and Hermione's reaction to that will be especially when they find out twhy things happened the way they did.
Yana5 chapter 12 . 10/28/2006