Reviews for Truth and Revelations
Jax9 chapter 9 . 9/24/2006
Keep Writing!
Yana5 chapter 9 . 9/24/2006
oh no let me guess he came back and everyone hated him
Black Alya Wolf chapter 8 . 9/23/2006
Hey, why'd you stop? I'm loving it so far, and writing is miraculously clear and understandable, unlike most writers on this site... Please update soon!
The Eromancer chapter 8 . 9/19/2006
damnit! you stopped at the GOOD part! finish!
Calen chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
Cool! Thank god that the evil ginger is dead! I'd rather see Harry/Daniel trying to bone a go a goa'uld rather than be with Ginny.
Yana5 chapter 8 . 9/3/2006
Wormtail killed her
Sabaku no Amura chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Chikushou! You had to end it there, ne? Chapter not long enough. *bangs head on desk*

Owwie... Poopie. .'

*pouts and goes to sit in a corner*

Just as it was getting good... *sigh* Gotta wait an undefined amount of time for an update... *grr*

-Sabaku no Amura, the "not happy" Shinobi of the Hidden Sand-
midvalley9 chapter 8 . 9/2/2006
Pretty interesting chapter. It's kind of depressing, though.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 8 . 9/2/2006
oh... don't tell me the rat got her. update soon!
Carrie chapter 7 . 8/28/2006
OK, I get why a teenage Harry would not kill anybody and just disarm and stun (even though it's an idiotic tactic when in any battle, let a war) but Daniel should know better - that was just plain stupid. Those people aren't mere criminals, they are terrorists and enemy soldiers. NO battle let alone a WAR has been won by one side just capturing the other - hell no police force can even manage that and to think that they could is a naive and childish notion. I know the basic gist of the books and let me say that the MAIN reason why Voldemort was so dangerous is because they were so damn self righteous about their morals, despite their massively corrupt system of justice, and that nobody was willing to get their hands dirty and actually fight to their enemies' death, instead of just their own or that of innocents.
Comics Girl chapter 7 . 8/28/2006
hey, this story is a stroke of genius!. Please continue with it as it is an amazing story. Update soon!
Sabaku no Amura chapter 7 . 8/27/2006
Interesting fic... Heh... I love Harry Potter and I love Stargate. _ Although there's time line differences, who cares. Both of the stories are fantastic and crossovers rule. _

A crossover I'd like to see is Red Dwarf and Stargate... lmao... Lister and Jack O'Neill having a drinking contest. lmao. Daniel'd finally get a decent opponent for chess- wait.. Holly sucks at chess. Never mind... I can see Rimmer trying to hit on Carter. Lmao... But she'd be more interested in his technology rather than him as a person. Lmao. *snickers* I can see it... _
AnnF chapter 7 . 8/26/2006
interesting
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 7 . 8/21/2006
great, end it there. what next?
starjems88 chapter 7 . 8/21/2006
can't wait to read more, PLEASE CONTINUE!
540 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »