Reviews for Truth and Revelations
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 8 . 9/2/2006
oh... don't tell me the rat got her. update soon!
Carrie chapter 7 . 8/28/2006
OK, I get why a teenage Harry would not kill anybody and just disarm and stun (even though it's an idiotic tactic when in any battle, let a war) but Daniel should know better - that was just plain stupid. Those people aren't mere criminals, they are terrorists and enemy soldiers. NO battle let alone a WAR has been won by one side just capturing the other - hell no police force can even manage that and to think that they could is a naive and childish notion. I know the basic gist of the books and let me say that the MAIN reason why Voldemort was so dangerous is because they were so damn self righteous about their morals, despite their massively corrupt system of justice, and that nobody was willing to get their hands dirty and actually fight to their enemies' death, instead of just their own or that of innocents.
Comics Girl chapter 7 . 8/28/2006
hey, this story is a stroke of genius!. Please continue with it as it is an amazing story. Update soon!
Sabaku no Amura chapter 7 . 8/27/2006
Interesting fic... Heh... I love Harry Potter and I love Stargate. _ Although there's time line differences, who cares. Both of the stories are fantastic and crossovers rule. _

A crossover I'd like to see is Red Dwarf and Stargate... lmao... Lister and Jack O'Neill having a drinking contest. lmao. Daniel'd finally get a decent opponent for chess- wait.. Holly sucks at chess. Never mind... I can see Rimmer trying to hit on Carter. Lmao... But she'd be more interested in his technology rather than him as a person. Lmao. *snickers* I can see it... _
AnnF chapter 7 . 8/26/2006
interesting
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 7 . 8/21/2006
great, end it there. what next?
starjems88 chapter 7 . 8/21/2006
can't wait to read more, PLEASE CONTINUE!
purrfus chapter 7 . 8/21/2006
This is one of the most interesting crossover I have seen. A good idea and a well written piece. I am very interested to see where this goes.
Yana5 chapter 7 . 8/21/2006
aww not a cliffy
Jax9 chapter 7 . 8/20/2006
Keep Writing!
Allen Pitt chapter 7 . 8/20/2006
Gee-I hope either Ginny or Hermione is still alive, but kind of doubt it-G. must be dead or they'd be together-maybe H. is still around but took years to recover? (feeble hope) -
craziest1 chapter 6 . 8/20/2006
Good fic. There are far too few HP/SG1 crossovers for this to be abandoned, so keep up the good work!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 6 . 8/19/2006
whoa. wait, this is s/d? damn... i'm not a fan of that at all. however, i like this fic, so much so that i can deal with it. good chapter though.
Star Mage1 chapter 6 . 8/18/2006
I would think that Daniel would use a spell that did more damage to the guards than Stupefy. Take them out for good.
hilarydilarydoc chapter 6 . 8/18/2006
Very interesting crossover. I especially like the idea of Voldemort as a Goauld. Was he a Goauld the first time around too? Is that what happened to poor Tom Riddle when he was working at Borgin & Burke's? Please, please write more soon.
532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »