Reviews for Truth and Revelations
mwinter1 chapter 51 . 10/20/2013
Awaiting more.
HowlnMadHowie chapter 51 . 10/20/2013
(taps Marcus on the shoulder) (high pitched voice) FOllow the Yellow brick road!

Why? Because it leads to...(poiints to yellow brick road) Hogwarts!
newboy chapter 50 . 9/8/2013
For the final showdown, I am also voting on Voldemort getting that kind of power that he wanted using the naquadria, than Daniel does the same thing and they have to fight it out in a massive battle that really gets everyone's attention, including the ascended people.
Beta of all the worlds chapter 14 . 8/19/2013
Weasley's Wizard Wheezes now officially Starbucks
it's gonna be on every block
miichal.kucharic chapter 50 . 7/22/2013
hello. I think that you would write a sequel to this story, focusing on the tenth season Stargate. for example, came to my mind that Adria mom could be Harry / Daniel's classmate or former Death Eater. way without Vala
AliB1149 chapter 50 . 7/21/2013
Eagerly await each chapter. I hope there is some more history stuff included. I'd like to see Hermione's reaction to Daniel/Harry being ascended. :) A little romance never goes astray either.

If this is finishing soon...will there be a sequel?
newboy chapter 50 . 7/20/2013
Is there anyway that Voldemort could use the power he gets from naquadria and his own magic to recreate some of the creatures that used to serve him? For instance I think that Dementors showing up would really suprise EVERYONE.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 50 . 7/19/2013
in fact nobody would blame him Voldemort is a power-hungry and evil person. nuff said.
HLPotter chapter 50 . 7/19/2013
I love it pls update soon
WhiteElfElder chapter 50 . 7/19/2013
I cannot remember far enough back if Harry/Daniel ascended or not, but if he did will some of that ability come up when he has to push himself to fight Voldemort? Will the Harrry/Daniel and Sam issue get resolved?
HowlnMadHowie chapter 50 . 7/19/2013
What I still want to see happen in this version of your story is Harry/Daniel and/or SG-M meeting a Prior. I also assume that we have set to be introduced to the Supergate.
setsuna1415 chapter 49 . 7/16/2013
:D when will sam and him get together? i love it
newboy chapter 49 . 7/11/2013
I am curious why voldemort has not created another hocrux, as he has melded with the symbiote he does have a full soud to work with again, instead of the mear fragment that he had left. Even if he only created one hocrux, he could still hide it on a remote planet that did not even have to have a stargate, finding it would be very difficult for harry to achieve.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 49 . 7/4/2013