Reviews for Truth and Revelations
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
Obviously Old Tom has a plan, but what? There aren't any magic users outside of earth, so any little kingdom he makes won't last. Ditto with trying to use Hestia's resources to mount an invasion.

a puzzle indeed...
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
Interesting... I wonder which Goauld old Tom has taken over. Also liked the hint that perhaps Tom isn't in possession of all the faculties. His plan will probably hit a snag when he finds out the reality of the galaxy now.

Also, poor Death Eater fool. They will just becomes hosts, if they are lucky.
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
That always was the trope of stargate, that the big bads never stayed quite as dead as previously believed.

And the way you've introduced Harry-as-Daniel was excellent. I did something similar with Wednesday Addams as Commander Shepard in my own crossover.

Though I'd almost prefer that the Ori never happened. It just felt... Badly done. I much prefered Atlantis as the continuation. And the less said about Universe the better.

I'm looking forward to seeing where you'll take this story.
Flying Chrissy chapter 53 . 3/16/2014
interesting update! Look forward to the next one.
Shannon Dee chapter 53 . 3/16/2014
Darn, a cliffhanger at the best part. :)
HowlnMadHowie chapter 53 . 3/16/2014
I have a valid question. Daniel apparates to the ship with Sam, he does this from...inside Hogwarts. How? I'm quite certain that the school's wards were never dropped. then they were able, not just Daniel either, apprate down to the ground. How? Aside from that that's the only thuing that makes no sense. Also that bit that Daniel forgot how to die, that also isn't entirely true, he just can't say dead that's all. Perhaps, a suggestion if I may7, to revise that line to "I forgot how to stay dead, maybe you should learn." Just a thought is all.
orion0905 chapter 53 . 3/16/2014
No, this is awesome, don't stop it there.

Grrrr, oh well great story, I can't wait for more.
WhiteElfElder chapter 53 . 3/16/2014
Crap...something just had to interfere with the link and now it be really bad for both of those that were linked. The ship sure had a short battle life.
jupimako chapter 52 . 3/1/2014
That was awesome. Now post the next chapter so we can get to the battle. I'm so looking forward to reading that.
flyingdocbrett chapter 52 . 2/27/2014
Please tell me that this was not the last chapter of this story... I sooo want to know what will happen next, so please tell me there will be a new chapter soon...
This is a really great story so far. I couldn't stop reading...
wglattli chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
This is the second time I have tried to read this story and I always get to this chapter then just realize that I can not do it. Characters that act stupid and immature deserve to be killed and their party deserve a TPK due to said character's stupidity. So says the rat bat'ard GM.

wglattli
bridgetlynn chapter 14 . 1/23/2014
Interesting so far (it's 2am so I have to stop here for now). I like that you've logically and realistically managed to crossover the two fandoms. Sometimes it just does not work with these two.
To begin with - this is so well written and I'm really really enjoying the plot so far. I especially like that it appears to be, so far, very character driven. I just have lots of thoughts on said characters (and obviously I'm still very early in the story so these thoughts will change as it goes on I'm sure - but this is where I'm at right now).

I have to admit to having mixed feelings towards Harry/Daniel (and subsequently SG1) at this point in the story. I can see where he was coming from - needing to get out of the spotlight, etc...but well, it was kind of an asshole move to basically just completely cut ties to everyone who was left (especially Hermione). These are people who helped keep him alive for seven years and to have basically lumped them in with the general wizarding world is like spitting in their faces. The fact that he didn't even keep in actual contact with Hermione makes me want to ring his neck.

The scene in Hermione's office was shockingly low-key to my expectations of Hermione's personality. Now, I'm sure she was in shock...so I'm sort of hoping that there will be a knock-down drag-out argument between the two former best friends over the fact that he basically just cut her out of his life and essentially left her holding 'the bag' when he left at the end of the war. He never took a minute to consider her grief and what was going to happen to the only remaining member of the Golden Trio after he left. To complain about the wizarding world and the way they canonize and then vilify him from one moment to the next - what did he think they were going to do to Hermione without him around? And then he just shows up unannounced in her office (after admitting to Sam that he hasn't had ANY contact in a few years) and apparently gets aggravated when she can't wrap her head around the fact that he isn't "Harry" anymore and is now "Daniel"? At least SG1 had a bit of time to process everything. If anything he should be on his knees begging forgiveness from Hermione and instead is rather flippant about the fact that she's just going to have to get over it 'cause two decades have past. I did like that she wasn't so sure about going with him when he first asked; his excuse about her having too much work to do was obnoxious. In my head she was more contemplating if she really wanted to throw herself back at the feet of Harry flipping Potter only to be potentially tossed away again as soon as the mission was complete. Why open that wound one more time?

Which leads me into why I include SG1 in my 'mixed feelings' statement. Harry/Daniel's past has been hidden from them, yes. However, he never really lied to them and he isn't planning on leaving them. Do you think he knows everything Sam or Jack ever went through in their lives? Doubtful. Harry/Daniel basically abandoned his family and that said family is now being integrated into his new life. They aren't losing anything - therefore Sam's whole 'jealousy' issue really grates on my nerves. Her thought referring to Hermione as 'that Hermione girl' made me want to stab her in the eye. Sam doesn't get to be mad at Hermione. Unfounded jealousy like that at Sam's age is uncomfortable to begin with; but jealousy towards a girl that has been described, to her, as being Harry/Daniel's 'sister'...a girl who was basically tossed aside like an afterthought is immensely unattractive. She acts like they're going to come around and swoop in and steal him away; if I was Hermione & Co. I wouldn't even be certain I'd want him back - but the threat of an even more powerful Voldemort would take precedence over THAT argument for the moment.

I think parts of why I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around all of this (right at this moment in the story) is two reasons: 1) canonically I've never seen Sam and Daniel as a viable couple. Not even underlying hints. Somehow they've always come across as siblings who loved each other, but never quite fully understood each other. It's like they skipped the friend-zone and went right into 'family'. You can see in the show that on occasion they each have annoyed the other a lot (when they get to rambling about their various fields). And Sam and Jack are always so very obviously, painfully crazy for each other (and normally 'canon' couples annoy me). I just, have a hard time seeing Sam even noticing that Daniel is male.
2) Harry and Hermione have always been my HP OTP. And as, callous as he could occasionally be about her in canon (when they were still children) as they grew older I always felt that they developed a closeness that rivaled the one he had with Ron OR Ginny. Ron was his 'mate', Ginny...well, we never really saw a development to their relationship - she was the 'little sister' and then suddenly 'the love of his life'. But Harry and Hermione? They understood each other on a whole other level (another reason why I think she needs to deck him hard for the disappearing BS).

All that being said, I'm looking forward to reading through a bunch more in the next few days and seeing where this is headed.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 52 . 1/20/2014
nice
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 52 . 1/19/2014
No fare a cliffhanger :) please update soon
JAIMOL chapter 52 . 1/19/2014
It's a great story. I'm looking forward to seeing how it ends the last battle.
559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »