Reviews for Overcome
Figurine chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
I've read so many versions of this scene, and I think this is one of the best ones. Thanks so much. Awesome.
amber chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
this is totally and completely the best oneshot of the kiss.. NO...oa ALL the J/E fic's made AWSOME JOB!
Rory4 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
I have to say, this was amazing. I love the way you wrote it. I'll definitely be looking out for more of your stuff. :-)

-Rory4
amber chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
I like this and can actually see (hear) this running through their heads good job!
Rose Kitty chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Aww...that was so sweet. ;) And I thought I was the only one who liked that little exchange between Jack and Elizabeth in the movie. D Very nicely written.

Rose
Lily Evanstar chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Beautifully written! Realistic, and one of the best fics about the Kiss that I've ever read.
Artemis MoonClaw chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
That was bloody -brilliant-. I wish you'd continue it...but it's marvelous alone as well. :) Continue writing Jack/Elizabeth, please!
msdarling chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
that was soo good

i love it!
Lily Severn chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
This story was absolutely brilliant...the emotions you captured with such powerful imagery and amazing description were so vivid and real. I could see the entire scene in my mind again, and you truly brought Elizabeth to life in this. It was sweet, but bitterly so, and in a wonderful way. I loved how you connected her thoughts to his one word: "Pirate". Excellent work! )
scurge chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Great story! I look forward to you writing even more blurbs on Jack/Elizabeth.
Bowles chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Wonderful little PotC fic (saw the link in the Prefects forum). It really dives into how I think both Elizabeth and Jack felt at the end of DMC, and what exactly was going on in that bundled mess of confusion. Very prose-like, very short, and very good.
Watermelon chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
AW! There's not much I can add, really, because most of this has been said before by other reviewers. I can only second that this feels SO canon, and your imagery is brilliant. Well done! :D
PiedPepper chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
You did the characters justice! Great job!
Lale-Angelica chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Oh man...that was awesome. I always appreciate the different perspectives of the writers on Elizabeth's betrayal.
MyPhoenixLament chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
(I am so determined to review this, even if my computer won't let me. The internet keeps going down, so I can't read more fics or go on HPFF. *sigh* Anyway, this is the review I attempted to leave before. I don't think it went through.)

It is almost hard to believe how brilliant this fic was! (But you can always trust a HPFF staffer to produce some genius stuff!) I just adored how you captured their thoughts; it was a whole new perspective on this scene, so it was like I was actually coming across it for the first time. And I must admit that this has made that scene all the more delectably bittersweet! Very, very well done!