Reviews for Who Is It?
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
...

U DON'T JUST MARRY PEOPLE LIKE THAT! I mean, where's the dates, the fights, U JUST CAN'T PROPOSE LIKE THAT, and ur speech was weird in this one. Every time the guys talked, it sounded awkward. Nice start, bad ending (sorry for the harsh criticism)
hellzboy chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I knew it was a mirror! XD though I was kinda surprised about the whole 'Will you marry me' sentence definitely didn't see that one coming but that was a sweet way to propose~ XD I very much liked your one-shot hehehe
Henry The HAP chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
I liked your story, but I must also agree with SpottedShadow2947. There are some spelling mistakes, and you have a slight tendency to change the time of the happenings. The story is also quite rushed, there are few details, and I think you should read through your text and think; 'is this clear enough to people who are going to read this?' or 'Could I maybe thicken out the text in this area?' I'm not saying that I myself am the perfect writer and that I follow these questions, most likely I'm far from a good writer, but that's what the Reveiw Submitting is for; so that we can say what we liked and what a person could take into consideration next time they decide to write a story. You're a great and imaginative writer, and through constructive critisism and practice you can only improve on the small mistakes you make in the beginning, and make your stories better.

I hope my reveiw has been of some help, and I did enjoy reading your story.

Hugs,

Koneko
xSuperxXerox chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
*crys like niagara falls* that was so cute. i loved that ending. omg niagara falls has just been made inside my house. *crys x10 crys*
AnimeQueen48 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
The idea is so cute! I love the whole mirror thing. But I do however think that it went rather fast consistering Rei didn't even know that Kai liked him to start. But it was very cute.

~*JaNe*~
Maci-bby chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
aw...how cute! :') i'm cring tears of joy! LOL! it was great! i loved it!
SpottedShadow97 chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
*sniffle* That was SO sweet! I absolutely loved it! - But...Can I give some constructive critisism? Wording. It's a big pet peeve for me. Sorry. Awesome job anyway!
blankdotblankdotblank chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
This is very cute, I loved it! Where are they that they can get married? Just wondering.
hoshicat chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
aw that was so cute! although wouldnt it be a little early to be getting married since the story didnt imply tht they had been dating. But also you realy got me there for a second i thought it was someone else! but great story!

hoshicat _
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
that was really cute, i like lots. lol
Katsutoshi96 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
MI! :3 I wuved it!
TalaBryanLover chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
(crying)That was should keep writing Beyblade fanfics.
Musette Fujiwara chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
I don't have words to describe what I thought about your story...

I liked it...