Reviews for Kage of the Graves
Heron-Of-Sparta chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Awesome start.
Addiction's Curse chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Wow, this is the most intriguing suicide note I've read, it has me inclined to believe that his suicide is an acceptable method of solving his problems, like the Greeks of ancient times. Though personally I can't see Naruto writing it, his intellect is sorely lacking.
thewonderingman chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
great story really is too bad you stopped updating it.
thewonderingman chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
if you make me cry one more time I might have to hurt you, this story is incredible to be able to wring such emotion from me, but dang if it aint the epitome of angst, if ever a story deserved a favorite its yours!
thewonderingman chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
greatest start to a story ever, I'm already hooked.
The 10th Wand chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
wow just from this prologue...um yeah double space please?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
ya know i've never,ever,posted before to anyones writing. but this really spoke to me. it has to be the the most poetic and tragic writing i've ever read. i just want to say, damn fine job writing this.
hoover456 chapter 20 . 5/16/2011
minato namikaze the fourth hokage
Frostyvale chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Just like Hamlet.
fan chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
absolutely beautiful.
KagomeGirl021 chapter 21 . 10/16/2010
ah its been so many years since the last update and i do so hope u will return to FFnet soon! i would love to see naruto beat the living crap outta the dark leigon and i would love to hear more of naruto speaking so eloquently. i loved how he spoke when he first woke up. its so dreamy! update someday soon!
RaiOokami chapter 21 . 8/23/2010
sup dawg, sorry about your ribs slash car, that blows some monkey chunks. anyway can't wait for next chap i had a blast reading this fic Love and Peace me amigo
RaiOokami chapter 10 . 8/23/2010
holy shit i love your sasuke. You've never had tail until you've had cold, hard, killer-tail. omg lol! any way love how you're writing this by-the-way, i have never seen this style of writing in either fanfic or novels. Love and Peace
CrimsonCrossOfShame chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
that was interesting, definatly a good idea to start with and im curious as to where it the story goes.
zyphuris chapter 21 . 10/19/2009
plz dont ever drop this story ill be very angry. besides you are one of the few authers that made a great story and i like to read so when you read this or not update soon.