Reviews for Angelic Affairs, Dangerous Desires
Vashagud chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
This was a good read, I really like how you did both Aerith and Sephiroth. He is so incredibly full of himself and it makes perfect sense. One line that stuck out for me was : "More than half the satisfaction he took in their couplings was from its affirmation of his incomparable skill as a lover."

I was like 'damn, more than half?' But it fit so well, Sephiroth WOULD be conceited in some way, wouldn't he? I also love how his motives were all too obvious. Such a lech, he is. Aerith was so funny and virginal in this. She had a bunch of good lines. But she proves to be sure of herself as well,and still in control. Anyway, they contrast nicely the way you've written them. And I'll have to agree that you definitely write good smut.

Vashagud.
Masamune's Song chapter 5 . 3/5/2007
You write some really nice Aeriseph smut... I like how you seem to avoid giving them a "real" relationship- Seph is such a baddy, after all.

I've seen this one talked about on some Aeriseph forums, and it's the real deal, definitely.
KMSaum chapter 3 . 12/18/2006
Your descriptions are amazing.

...nuff said. :)

-K-
Kon chapter 8 . 12/2/2006
Who won in the end? Aerith! She got to have both Cloud and Sephiroth while Leon watched.

Sephiroth might be determinedly single, but i bet you could make Aerith change her mind. ;) I ship Cloud/Aerith instead of Cloud/Tifa but between Cloud and Sephiroth, I definitely pick Sephiroth. Sephiroth and Aerith would make really powerful cute little Cetra babies.
Larsa Solidor chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
You are the best Aerith-Sephiroth writer in the fandom. Be it romantic, general, dark or whatever else.

This line was classic:

Her clothes looked too flimsy for any real protection, all pink and white ribbons and ruffles. Decorative, but highly impractical for Radiant Garden which was swarming with numerous Heartless.

So true and so funny.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/16/2006
Wow~ I need a cold shower.

That was a great lemon! You should write more like this.

Fucking Awesome.
requiem chapter 8 . 8/3/2006
What a hot climax! Are you going to write more AeriSeph smut in the future? You're a genius at it.
requiem chapter 5 . 8/3/2006
You need to do a sequel for this masterpiece.
genny chapter 8 . 8/2/2006
Aerith wins! She gets to see Leon do Cloud and Sephiroth does her so she's the victor. XD

You should write more like this. Or another Seph x Aerith.

You rock so hard right now and I'm going to go take a cold shower. XD
genny chapter 7 . 8/2/2006
L. M. A. O.

I knew Cloud had it in him! XD
genny chapter 6 . 8/2/2006
lmao! Oh Cloud, you are such a noob!
genny chapter 5 . 8/2/2006
Goodness! This is too fabulous of a fic to end here, if I do say so myself.
genny chapter 2 . 8/2/2006
NO! Tease! XD Just kidding. :D I still love this story.
genny chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
WOAH! Like... WOW! Consider me impressed from this first chapter. I'm off to read the second one with great eagerness now. _
DarogaDaae chapter 8 . 8/2/2006
Damn, that was HOT! Not much to say, except, "Cold shower, here I come!"