Reviews for Uneasy coexistence
I dropped by to reread this and oh my fucking god I love this so much. Legit, words can't express how much this story made me smile, 8 was giggling under my covers at three in the morning. The relationship is better developed than anything I've ever seen and omg the FEEELS it was amazing. I loved this. The story was hilarious and extremely well written. I can't thank you enough for writing this
Your writing is fucking awesome. Seriously. Kisame and Sakura? How? Do I believe this could be real? I loved every word.
MadameGuillotineTheSeraph chapter 26 . 11/12
I'm finding it difficult right now to express into words how...Happy? Excited? I don't know haha but i'm wondering if you will ever create a sequel perhaps? Its good as it is though, brilliant even and e even if i never thought about these two together, i'm totally shipping this.
lisaflowers chapter 26 . 11/10
So I just read this whole thing because Carrie totally told me I needed to.

I already knew it was going to be amazing, because, well, it's your writing - which is phenomenal.

I was iffy about the ship at first but leave it to you to convert me. Carrie was so right and now I am obsessed.

hyaenahyaena12 chapter 26 . 11/1
Such a good and evil ending 3 3 3
DragonCastle chapter 26 . 10/27
OHMYGOD HOW COULD YOU END IT LIKE THAT ((((

I NEED MORE KISAXSAKU! (never thought I'd see the day when I'd say that)
DragonCastle chapter 11 . 10/27
I think it’s a testament to the skill of a fanfiction writer when he/she manages to draw you in a story with a ship you didn’t even care about in the first place.

First it was with Ino/Hidan. (THAT THING YOU WROTE MADE MY DAY)

Now it’s with Sakura/Kisame.

I just recently began watching Naruto and Akatsuki aren’t even in the picture yet but damn, you make me want to devour your writing.

FYI, I'm blaming you if I don't finish my thesis deliverables on time since I can't stop reading this thing.
Kittilicious chapter 26 . 10/23
Just wanted to let you know that I lovelovelove your story! The ending seemed to suggest that maybe, just MAYBE there will be a sequel? I mean maybe not. But still, this story was so juicy even though most of it was just lots and lots of fluff and perverted kisame, everything that happened after the mist black ops were defeated actually made me tear up. I would've never thought I'd like a crack shipping because I feel like they'd be OOC, but you've captured Sakura's character perfectly and Kisame was just hilarious and I could definitely see him being like that. I hope you keep writing stories like this because it fuels me . Thank you so much!
infinite eternity chapter 26 . 10/18
WAITAWAITWAIWAI NO THAT CANT BE IT NOOOOOOOOOO
:(((((((((
ALIASTESIN chapter 26 . 10/2
Great story! Really well written. Exciting, bizarre, interesting and all things ... the vote is thumbs-up! It's very-very good Author.
More pls I love love love love love lllllloooooovvvvve this!
ranoshi chapter 26 . 9/18
This and Marrow, omg, you have such a way with building and maintaining romance. The sass, the humor, flirting, sexual tension, fighting, drama, domestic life, honeymoon period, the promises and goodbye. I'm a mess of feelings. Your writing is so effing gorgeous, you know? I'm sort of curious if your fic was what started the KisaSaku pairing. Also, you are entirely freaking brilliant where you re-read your fics after a decade and continue where you left off. Gift of life, good God, you give it. Thank you so much for writing.
animelover chapter 25 . 9/17
someone else drew a picture fore you. their name is k-e-i-r-a -deviantart.
DiamondStuddedRainbow chapter 1 . 9/13
im gonna read this now. i told you ill be lurking. you amazing author. i would give you cookies if i can.
Please please please consider a sequel I love this ship! This is such a good story!
1,075 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »