Reviews for Uneasy coexistence
onlymango chapter 26 . 8/1
i held my breath subconciously while reading this so many times... im speechless literally blown away
I am A Greek Demigod 7u7 chapter 26 . 7/23
*stands up and claps* this fanfic eas perfect. beautiful. thanks to you i ship kisasaku now with all my heart. this is art, damn. i laughed af and the feelings were so dkagsnaksvsjs. i love it. thank you for write this amazing thing!
waifukou chapter 26 . 7/7
Reread this for the second time and it was probably even better the second time, wow I love your stories about Sakura, they're too good. Keep it up!
WillieTheWolf chapter 26 . 7/6
Yes! This was a hilarious, adorable, and exciting work of art! I can say for sure that I REALLY enjoyed this! Awesome story and keep writing amazing things like this. ;)
The Mistress Snape chapter 26 . 7/4
Goddamn.
DariaTrumper chapter 1 . 6/25
at first I was sceptical, because you know as an ardent kakasaku supporter I saw no reason to dwell on a story with the kisasaku pairing, but BOY was I wrong and BOY am I glad about it!
this story truly is absolute perfection, starting from your quirky style (so loquacious and unique!), vocabulary (so satisfactorily fitting!), and humour (downright hilarious at times!) to the complete dead-on portrayal of characters and their ensuing development, and lovely, original, delicious (!) situations you put them through :D
I'm indubitably going to read everything else you posted, and will look forward to any sort of proverbial bones in form of written work you might throw at your adoring subjects! gambateeeonegai)
eurieka chapter 26 . 6/17
I read this when I was on vacation a few days ago and I didn't have any WiFi, but I promised myself I'd leave a review on this honest-to-God amazing, hilarious, beautiful story. I loved every bit of it. From the initial sexual tension to the development of their feelings, everything felt natural. Nothing felt rushed or out of place. You portrayed their personalities so naturally that I almost think this could be canon, given the right situation. I love crack ships, but I've never encountered this before. I'm so glad I did, but kind of not at the same time because there aren't many fanworks about KisaSaku, haha. I hope you write a sequel to this, even if it's just a oneshot. It would be great to see how they continue their relationship. I imagine it'll be something like Deidara and Sakura's relationship in Cynchick's also amazing "Moments in the Dark," but lighter. Anyways, thank you so much for writing this! You know a writer's good when they can make something feel so right even with two very different characters who only a few have dared even pair up.
BaccyG chapter 26 . 6/17
THIS STORY IS ABSOLUTE PERFECTION, NO LIE!
Lindt Luirae chapter 26 . 6/14
HOLY DYCK. OH MY GOD DEGLACE HOW XOULD YOU. MY HEART. NOEPNOPENOPENOPE I HATE(LOVE)YOU SO MUCH. PLEASE A SMALL SEQUEL PLS
Lindt Luirae chapter 23 . 6/14
Favorite chapter
Lindt Luirae chapter 10 . 6/13
Hahhahahhah oh my goddess this my favorite chapter so far
Lindt Luirae chapter 9 . 6/13
This is so sweet I love this. Especially the last scene
Lindt Luirae chapter 8 . 6/13
The intensity of this gave me goosebumps
Lindt Luirae chapter 6 . 6/13
Adfsjsksldl my heart nearly stopped at the last part lords the tension is real. Awesome chappy
Lindt Luirae chapter 5 . 6/13
This is so good holy shiz. Kisame is so in character and so is Sakura and honestly great job
1,121 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »