Reviews for Uneasy coexistence
ByAGhost chapter 12 . 6/22
It's so sad that an amazing piece of writing like this one hasn't been continued on for over 5 years. I just wanna sit down and cry really, cause this fiction just about inspired me tons. It even made me smile like some creepy pervert on the bus when heading somewhere, I just couldn't stop smiling. Your way of writing is just flawless And yepp. You really should continue on this story, you really should.
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfNaruto chapter 8 . 6/10
HOT!
Vampirekitty34 chapter 12 . 4/28
I love this story. Please continue!
deavourwords5 chapter 12 . 4/26
Can u please continue? I was waiting for years haha please! !
Oh please chapter 12 . 3/8
I really love the story. Why won't you continue it?
Epok-kun chapter 12 . 3/4
I really love this story and the way you're writing it, please don't stop
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 12 . 3/1
Wow...unexpected. I don't really know what I was expecting when I started reading this but what you did write was most definitely not this. I am pleasantly surprised. I find the story to be quite humorous and I was laughing during most of the story. I realize that you haven't updated in about 4-5 years but I just wanted to tell you that I really like it and am wondering where Kisame is taking her. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story and I had a wonderful time reading it. .
kittykitty34 chapter 12 . 2/20
Ahhhh nooo I want it to continue!
I kept laughing so hard! Such an amazing story!
! !
Nind Celebrindal chapter 12 . 2/8
I love this story...and I have to say it's definatly one of my absolute favorite stories I have ever read, I swear I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes in more than one chapter. XD
Cheers,
-Nind
pinkrollingstone chapter 11 . 1/26
I love your story, its wonderful! Im dying for moar. :-D
RandomR15 chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Ya know I think the nail polish is just a prank that Konan constantly plays on her fellow Akastuki members and that Pein refuses to let the rest do anything to her 'cause he finds it hilarious. Also as pay back for being annoying and upsetting 'God's Angel' in the first place.
sleepinglionzz32 chapter 12 . 10/29/2014
This is freakin awesome! Been laughing non stop. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/18/2014
I love this fanfic so much. I wish it was continued. I've probably read it like a million times now. Lol there aren't any good crack fics anymore!
GingerLily01 chapter 12 . 9/14/2014
please update this! its such a funny story and its so well written, makes me laugh almost every paragraph!
lucky vortex chapter 10 . 9/5/2014
hey. its been four years. i love the story. could me and the general public have an update please?