Reviews for Uneasy coexistence
KnellaLuna chapter 1 . 6/10
So I'm still waiting for you to hold up your part in teasing us with the "the end for now" bit. I really hope you make a sequel!
crybabydoll1 chapter 3 . 6/9
DID NOT DISAPPOINT. I AM SO VERY AMUSED. You're great, the story is great. Everything is going swimmingly.
crybabydoll1 chapter 1 . 6/9
I am absolutely loving your narration, so far it's fantastically humorous and I can't wait to read the next chapter.
A Love So Strong chapter 26 . 5/18
Goodness, I enjoyed this piece of literature. The humour was amazing, Kisame was hot damn, the tastiest thing ever, and Sakura was adorable. I loved the dance and the smut was worth it, with a sprinkle of URST here and there. This fic honestly kept me all tingly. Every chapter was worth it and I won't fail to recommend this awesomeness to others!
Dabral chapter 26 . 5/1
You write amazing... Please can you continue ...
PLacIDwiCkedNEss chapter 26 . 4/28
My absolute first time reading a story for this pairing and I must admit that I loved every second of it. Once I started I found that I simply couldn’t stop. For one , it was hilarious. I see it’s been some time since you’ve finished but I’m holding out hope that there is still a sequel in the works. Thank you so much for giving me yet another oddball pairing to enjoy. I’ve read “Marrow” so I’m a little familiar with your work already. I hope that you continue to do other odd pairings Justice.

-PLacID
Sessh0maru chapter 26 . 4/26
I just finished this and I always love Akatsuki x Sakura stories and usually I’ll read the Akasaku stories, rarely is it like Kisame x Sakura or like Tobi x Sakura but like THIS WAS SOME GOOD SHIT OKAY. I LOVED EVERY MOMENT OF IT
KagedIn chapter 26 . 4/26
At first I thought it was odd but as I got settled into the story it was really an interesting read! I really enjoyed it and loved that it was different. Thank you!
I can't even begin to describe the feelings this fic brought me. Honestly i spent all evening reading and it was an adventure. The sexual tension was on point, the feels were gut clenchi g and god...the humor...freaking amazing. Bless you xox
Jackson chapter 26 . 4/15
When I tell you I YELLT
goldwish chapter 1 . 3/29
Truth be told, I'm glad you were born. This fic just hits my kisame/sakura wishes right on the target. I've been on team Kisame, and team Itachi the very first moment they were introduced in the first Naruto series, and so when I found this fic back in 2006, I was crying tears of delight since my journey, for a fic that encompassed Kisame's character while expanding his personality alongside Sakura, was OVER. Praise Ghandi..and praise to you, for continuing to write a fic with the old school-fanfiction-author charm that a reader like me misses, and wishes this site still had, but is rapidly losing. THANKS DEGLACE, and enjoy life, because you really helped me to enjoy mine, when you wrote this little number.
Rereading. This story is fantastic. Thank you!
GemNika chapter 26 . 3/18
Oh. My. God. Do you have any idea what this story has done to me?! I started reading it from a recommendation, and went in knowing it would be funny. And then the first chapter had me cracking up from you breaking the fourth wall so heavily. And then I wanted to try my own hand at this hilarious omniscient narrator voice that was so fucking funny, but I knew I needed to finish the story first.

I wanted to review every chapter, because they're all so deserving of reviews. Except I needed to read the next chapter. And the next. And the next. I couldn't stop for reviews! Especially not on my phone when I'm supposed to be working, because then I have to wait for the page to load up, then type it with my thumbs, then send it, then go back and click to the next chapter and you get the picture!

But omg this was everything I hoped it would be and more. I laughed at their banter. I was eagerly anticipating the Stockholm Syndrome (and laughed even louder when Sakura actually mentioned it as an excuse). I'm a perv, so every time the tension mounted, I was nearly screaming that they needed to get it on, and I shared Kisame's frustration when it didn't happen. And him being blinded! I'm obsessed with characters being maimed in some way, and then romance that surrounds it. And just... I love it when characters go blind. This was heaven.

But then he was able to see again! And just so much yes! I am screaming. And fangirling so hard. And then he let her go! That ending tore my heart out. With all of the humor and then the little angsty sprinkles here and there, that ending was exactly what this story needed. But I want more! More of these two. More of them from you, specifically. More from this universe.

And now I have to scour your profile and binge everything you've written. And even though this story took you a decade to finish (I feel you so hard on that, tbh), it's well worth it... I'm also very glad that I read this when it was already complete, because I would have been dying waiting for updates lol.

Amazing job on this. Instant favorite. And that's enough rambling from me now... Omg... I wanna read it all over again!
animechickie chapter 26 . 3/3
This is such a wonderful story! I think I started reading it years ago and didn’t know you had finished it until more recently, but I’m so glad I rediscovered it. I’m sorry I didn’t review every chapter but I just couldn’t put it down! Thank you! I’d absolutely love to see anything more from this verse.
WarriorPassionXx chapter 5 . 2/26