Reviews for Uneasy coexistence
Guest chapter 26 . 18h
This story is AMAZING. You write incredible characterization and banter and tbh im in love with this pairing now cause of this fic
Delicate Desires chapter 26 . 19h
Loved the story! I've been keeping up with it for so long. As happy as I am to see that it's finally finished, I'm also really sad. I absolutely loved the tension and the playful banter between them.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/6
Holy mother freaking god!
You updated!
You're not dead!
Thank you so much!
May chapter 26 . 2/5
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
F UCK
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
MAKE A SQUEL,

like on the battle field it shout that Madara is dead and the war is over and Sakura and Kisame just go like YAY
and just making out right there and everyone else is like WTF IS GOING ON?!
Teyona chapter 26 . 2/3
This was such a good read, I absolutely loved it and I hope to see some sequel soon.
Windchimes chapter 26 . 2/1
Well... This story was unexpected. Really started off as a parody and then it became so much more. I wonder if it was on purpose or if the charas / pairing just grew on you and you couldn't make it so jokey after that. I didn't expect that emotional ending, where they're ribbing each other till the very last but you know they're hurting too because they're going their separate ways.

I see you hint at a sequel and I hope it materializes ... Would love to read more of their adventures!

Btw I agree with the reviewer that said its nice to just read a simple adventure without convoluted grand plots... You can tell it's an older fic because of that, from back when the canon was so simple, pre shippudden. But those were some of the best times, too.

Thanks for making me ship this rare pair... Doubt I'll find a story as good but it was worth it.
Vampirekitty34 chapter 26 . 1/31
yepp..fucking tears are shedding now.. I love this so much! thank you so much for finish this story! I been waiting forever! this story is amazing and the truly the best Kisame x Sakura there is!
Vampirekitty34 chapter 25 . 1/31
Awwhh I was hoping for more details...still amazing though! I love it!
Vampirekitty34 chapter 23 . 1/31
again! hot damn!
how old is Kisame in here? and I'm pretty you told Sakura age..I don't remember!
Vampirekitty34 chapter 22 . 1/30
well..things did get heat up..and they didn't have sex..amazing! love it!
Vampirekitty34 chapter 16 . 1/30
Awwhh...things were bout to heat up!
DandelionPerspective chapter 26 . 1/30
Loved it :)
Aista chapter 26 . 1/26
So many good memories of this story. Thank you so much for writing it and a million more for completing it! And can I just say how melancholy I am to see that it is in fact finished? Geez, sometimes there's no pleasing us fanficers!
Sparrowfeathers chapter 26 . 1/24
This story has been a ride, from the beginning to the end, and it has pained me so much that it has ended.
NinKen94 chapter 26 . 1/19
I don't really know where to start. I remember when this fic was first posted. That was all the way back in 2006 a year or so after was started. While religiously checking the Naruto tags for years, basically sakura and every shippable male, your fix fic suddenly sprung up whenever I checked Kisame.

Although I haven't really searched through in the past 3 years as much as I check through certain authors, I always quietly wonder about unfinished fics. And their authors of course. So many legends were born in the Naruto tag., to lay forgotten till nostalgia awakens the readers on tumblr in a mad flashback of the 2000s.

For some reason I wanted to check the Kisame tag again like old times. And then Uneasy Coexistence pops up, top of the tags. Ah, that fic. But why is it at the top? It hasn't been updated in ye-OH MY GOD.

I can't tell you how much I cried, half from painful laughter and half from just pain
This fic was still funny and with the same quick wit cheesy puns I remembered with foggy recollection. Even better, it was completely remastered.

So with a heavy yet joyful heart I stayed up the whole night on January 16th and read the story all over again from start to finish. The feeling if excitement fir an Anime about ninjas at the cusp of youth without the complications of plot coherency and consistency as strong as it was 9 years ago. And when I finished crying I peered through my tears at the The End followed by fir now. Be still my yearning heart.

Thank you fir all those wonderful years that filled my experimental youth. Good or bad I still love this series and this fanfic. Thanks Deglace.