Reviews for Uneasy coexistence
infinite eternity chapter 18 . 1/19
Um... five people? That's... a small number. Like. I'm pretty sure a career genin would kill more than five people in their lifetime.
infinite eternity chapter 5 . 1/17
Eight minutes? That's... a really long time. More like thirty seconds.
infinite eternity chapter 2 . 1/17
Fish eyes are actually pretty good though if you eat the right part.
Mikaela chapter 26 . 1/13
Can you make a sequel to this, please. It’s an amazing story and I would love to hear more of it!
Jen Kenoha chapter 26 . 1/8
I am so glad you finished this, I'm sorry I haven't read fanfiction in so long, but you did an excellent job and I am ridiculously proud of you!
Khiuzaku chapter 26 . 1/6
I love this story and I would be so happy... please write some more chapters because...please...
haMBurgerMeaT chapter 26 . 1/5
Sad but promising ending
Akatsuki'sBloodyNekoNinja chapter 25 . 1/3
Update soon please!
Nate Grey chapter 26 . 12/31/2017
I told myself that there was no way I could possibly like a KisaSaku story, more than I adored Marrow.

I was so very wrong. And it doesn't even bother me like I thought it would.

So, logically, since I have even less expectations for HidanIno, I should like that more than the other two, maybe. Well, I'm about to find out. No fingers crossed because clearly you don't need luck to get me hooked on a story. You're already on my faves list for Marrow, but now I have to add this story, too. I'm going to look biased, I just know it. I blame you for pairing my favorite Akatsuki member with my favorite... well, to be blunt, I find Sakura (and Ino, to a lesser degree) much more interesting when she isn't looking at, thinking about, or anywhere near Sasuke. And vice versa.

Anyway! Excellent story, welcome again to my faves list, all that good stuff.
quinn.cruise chapter 26 . 12/18/2017
Funny I happen To find this story. I enjoyed the humour of it all. I really wish it didn’t end th way it did. Next story maybe?
Red Reaper88 chapter 26 . 12/13/2017
One of the best stories I have ever read. Update soon
Scarlette Winter chapter 26 . 12/12/2017
First KisaSaku fanfic I've ever read.
Now I'm hungry for me.
Tushya chapter 26 . 11/27/2017
That was beautiful. Amazing. Thank you for those amazing words
CindyLP chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
This is the funniest fanfiction I have ever read. Awesome!
krystalsidd chapter 26 . 11/13/2017
This is my favourite KisaSaku story I've ever read and I loved it so much omg! You're an amazing author and I wish there was more honestly xD
1,144 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »