Reviews for Careless Mistakes
madcloisfan chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Loved it. Please continue
wtchcool chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
Wow, the guy can move faster than a speeding bullet, but he can't take the time to find a new apartment.

Enjoying your story.
acacia59601 chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
This story is really cool, but I'm thinking that it's probably abandoned by this point. Which is really a shame, there aren't many authors out there with this much talent. Hope you decide to finish it!
Jaz-LiL-Bai-Kay chapter 3 . 9/27/2008
lol i like this story :P
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 3 . 2/8/2008
Great story review soon!

from:lizardluvsmason
bobascousin90210 chapter 3 . 3/24/2007
I love this story so far! You have to update! Are Lois and Clark gonna tell Jason? I am a Richard fan, but I like The Lois/Clark better. Is Jason gonna let it slip? Is Lois gonna dump Richard? So many questions!
JennaTripped chapter 3 . 1/13/2007
Update?
Anieline chapter 3 . 1/1/2007
Jeezy creezy, you’re fifteen? You write a really solid story! I shudder to think what my writing was like at fifteen.

Even though it’s been a while since you updated, I would love to see more of this. It’s intriguing, it’s funny and it’s totally consistent with the SR universe. I thought it was cute how much Jason appeared to like conspiring with Clark, promising to keep his secret. And Clark remembering that bit of pop culture. A great beginning - I hope you do more!
centrepretender chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
This is interesting and good! You should update!
Indy Pollard chapter 3 . 9/6/2006
That was great! I'm interested to know what else will happen. Update soon!
ljp chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
E! LOVED. Can't wait wait wait for more!
CindyB chapter 3 . 7/24/2006
Sweet. I really love the Clark/Jason moments. I can't wait to see how their relationship develops and how Lois reacts to it...and Richard's reactions.
Angel452 chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
What will happen next? Will Lois find out Clark's seccret from Jason? Does Perry know the truth? Please post more as soon as possible.
IcyWaters chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
Perry found Clark’s suitcase in the storage closet, eh? I loved that scene. I have the distinct feeling Perry knows more than he’s letting on! :-)

There were some great moments between Jason and Clark. I got a kick out of the following line: “Clark would have grinned—he’d stopped long enough to remember something about pop culture and make a clever reference to it!—but he figured that going “YES!” really loudly would make him look even dorkier than he already was.”

I’m eagerly awaiting the next chapter. So many things could go wrong... ;-)
calsax chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
Great chapter. I really liked the daydreaming that Clark was doing regarding Jason honing his skills on a farm.