Reviews for New Beginnings
RedCloud13 chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
I really enjoyed the first one, except the end. It's very well written and a very good plot. But unfortunately i can't continue reading it. I've grown to greatly dislike Celia. It seems everybody's making Jack out to the bad guy when he's really not. He has ever right to be angry and hurt. Celia just seems week to me. And its annoying me a great deal that she just keeps running away from her problems, she has no trust in Jack and that Jack still seems hung up over Celia after five-years, especially how she left things. It also annoyed me that Celia realizes that Jack was looking out for her but still leaves anyway, i know she hurt it just annoyed me.

I can understand Jack caring about Milly, having started reading the third chapter, but the story has just not to my taste. I also am quite annoyed at the predictable, over-used turn this story has taken, Girl leaves the man she loves, meets new man, starts family, new man dies, man who was scorned eventually welcomes woman back with open arms as he still lves her. If i was Jack not to be cruel but i'd probably have moved on and when reunited, met my child i probably have taken my child as i am the only parent capable of caring for said child. I obviously would have even taken Connor and possibly the unborn child in as well or seen to it that they are well looked after but i'd let Celia deal with the consequences of her actions, maybe a little harsh but she chose to run, he didn't force her to run did he.

You are a very good writer and i would like to read your other stories, I just hope that Jack's love interests are more to my taste in your others.

I do apologize for leaving such a negative review. I do not mean it as a flame i just felt the need to give you my view point on Celia and that i felt you let a good character down to go with an overused cliche storyline that lets down the whole story, especially when the beginning seemed to have so much potential and be something new and different. Again i do apologize but it's just in my opinion you could have done better than what the story has turned into , i do hope that this doesn't hurt your feelings too much and you don't think badly of me, you are a very good writer i just think you let yourself down with this and i do hope that your other stories will be better than this as i do plan to read them some day.
rock n roll star chapter 8 . 8/12/2008
Yay! happy endings always make me warm and bubbly. Ive stayed up the past three nights in a row (much to my discomfort when my daughter wakes me up at the crack of 7:00) and am quite in awe of your stories. I have Hils to thank for thank, bein as I found her, then you. I plan on reading your other stories now, so a few more sleepless nights, eh?

rock n roll star
Starlight8 chapter 8 . 10/14/2007
I didn't realise you'd finished this story. I stopped by and was pleased to re-read the entire story. I'm so glad that Celia got her happy ending. A really lovely story that left me with a happy fuzzy feeling.

Thanks for a great read.
lili chapter 8 . 3/24/2007
aw another baby for jackie boy. how cute!

wonderful story ani, i loved it.

i hope you keep writing more fabulous stories!
BabyBoy1 chapter 8 . 12/11/2006
Thank you, Ani, for the wonderful Jack/Celia saga in all its parts. If ever you do publish that unpublished story, I do want to read it! I can never get enough of POTC fiction from you, Hils, and a couple of other fine fanfiction writers. Keep up the good work! Happy holidays to you and yours!
blossomlite chapter 8 . 12/6/2006
aww so sweet! too bad there won't be any sequel...that would've been really great! well, i really liked reading your stories, i hope to hear from you soon! ;-)

bye for now,

blossomlite
charmed4ever247 chapter 8 . 12/4/2006
I loved the end...though it did seem to go by way too fast. Please continue writing you Jack Sparrow stories! You are a very talented writer, and it would be very sad to see that go to waste. If you do, however, decide to write any more Jack Sparrow stories in the near future, let me know...I would LOVE to beta some of them!
Kathryn Sparrow chapter 8 . 12/3/2006
Loved that Mouse came back... it makes me sad though that jack married celia because of it... but this was an amazing ending to an amazing story! i'm also quite sad that you're done with jack sparrow! you write him so well! but, i enjoyed your stories while they lasted! good finish!
secretskept chapter 7 . 11/21/2006
WOWOWW i loved the update! please continue soon! :)
alonefreehearted chapter 7 . 11/11/2006
Swoon, squeal and slobber.

XD

Amazing work, deary! *huge applause*

Can't wait for more!
1BabyBoy chapter 7 . 11/8/2006
Great chapter but I feel uneasy that Jack personally did not kill nor see Davy Stockton's body. Makes me think he's going to turn up again somewhere like a bad penny. Like how Jack is musing whether or not he can love Oliver's children. Like the conclusions he's coming to, especially where Celia is concerned. Looking forward to more chapters! And while I'm waiting, I'll re-read (again!) the Jack/Jenny adventures.
Kathryn Sparrow chapter 7 . 11/8/2006
The wait was well worth it! is the story over? i hope not! i love your writing! if it's over i hope you write another story about celia and jack! hehe, amazing update!
Fitzied chapter 6 . 11/1/2006
You haven't updated in awhile. :(

Please update soon! I love this story and have been a fan of yours since you wrote What Jack Sparrow Wants. Keep up the fantastic work!
Johnny'shumiliatedgrape chapter 6 . 10/1/2006
Wonderful chapter, Ani, my dear! (: Yay Jack! Yay Gibbs. Loved the "Oh, Thank the Lord!" "Nah, just Gibbs." Put me in a right giggle. :D
Hils chapter 6 . 9/30/2006