Reviews for I Will Give You Wings
altaf9312 chapter 2 . 7/31
Excuse me Dan can I have your story make my own for a crossover it call Cross Ange Ryu no Rondo. You see Tha protagonist is a name Ange / Angelise her face resemblance from Stella Loussier do you think I can use it as Stella Loussier is born from another universe. Ange was Stella mother. What do you think ?
altaf9312 chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
Excuse me but her eyes is violet in gundam wikipedia
altaf9312 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
That Milly girl is Mirialia Haww right ?
altaf9312 chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
Chapter 2: Duel Assault Shroud attack Dark Destiny from behind but Dark Destiny has dodge of his attack. Yzak surprise that Duel Gundam from the Future GAT-X103W: White Duel Gundam it has 2 Anti-Ship Sword, just like Sword Calamity and Colour white. Yzak told the White Duel pilot "Thanks we appreciate your help." The pilot recognize Yzak voice "Huh, Dad ?"
Yzak confused "What are you talking about?" The pilot itroduce himself "I am your daughter , names Nami Joule ." Yzak surprise "WHAT YOUR MY DAUGHTER." Nami ask "Of course I am your daughter, why?" Yzak confused " Sorry, I'll confussed about that." Nami told his father and the Joule team " We disccused things later, we must deal with that MS."
Saga speak "Ah, Nami this got to be drag." The other MS from the future of the Joule Team. Saga attack Nami and Yzak, Dark Destiny attack White Duel and Gouf Ignited Custom

Asuka resisdence

Shinn and Stellar included his friends watch the TV what happen in the space.

Shinn and the other surprise Kira shocked "What happen to the space its just like had another war." Shinn reply Kira "No, look kira their theirs Earth Alliance Fleet."
Stellar tell Shinn "Shinn that has another war right?" Shinn "No, dont worry Stellar thats no war, is peace now it because theirs is a fight in space." Athrun watch TV he saw his friend Yzak and White Duel and he shocked "Is that Yzak and his team?" Dearka notice "Hey yeah, wait is that Duel Gundam, what that Duel doing in the space along side with Yzak." Stellar saw black MS Dark Destiny "Shinn, that Machine just your Destiny." Shinn recognize Destiny "Hey, your right is just like Destiny but is different." Stellar saw Dark Destiny and told "Shinn, The Destiny is looks scary." Shinn saw Destiny has black and red colour include his Wings "Dont worry Stellar I will protect you".Stellar reply "Shinn, did Shinn forget someone protect include." Shinn wondering include his friends "Who Stellar?" Stellar answer "(giggles) Our baby Shinn did Shinn forget our baby." Shinn shock lend his knees put the in front Stellar stomach with unborn child "OMG sorry Stellar I forget about the baby forgive me." Kira,Athrun and Dearka laugh. Shinn question Lacus,Cagalli, and Milly about the condition baby, But Stellar tells Shinn "The Doctor tells Stellar is a boy." Shinn surprise "WHAT REALLY?" Stellar repley "YES, and I will name him SAGA." Shinn and the other aggred. Lacus tell Shinn and everyone "Shinn, the Doctor said something about the baby it has tested he said the genetic type of baby half coordinator and half natural." Shinn,Stellar and the other shocked " What no way." Stellar ask Shinn and the other "Stellar dont care type baby like his our son right Shinn." Shinn reply "Yes your right Stellar his still our son." Lacus,Cagali and Milly feel jealous "Awww, we wish we have baby." Athrun andearka is running slowly from behind them and run "AWW their wont give us baby arent their." End Chapter. To be Continued
altaf9312 chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
Hey read this: "After 1 years the marriage Shinn and Stellar,on C.E 77, Shinn saw Stellar ask her "Stellar are you feeling well?" Stellar reply "Stellar dont know what happend". Shinn and Stellar go to hospital Doctor said "Congratulations, you pregnant". Shinn and Stellar Shinn was shock "What really ?" Doctor reply "Yes, the baby will be born in 7 month."
Stellar tell Shinn "What's a baby." Shinn said "The baby is child human will be born inside woman stomach". Stellar reply "Oh Stellar understand now." Shinn tell Kira,lacus and the other, Shinn tell Kira,Lacus,Athrun,Cagalli,Dearka and Mirialia " Guys, Stellar pregnant". Kira,Lacus,Athrun,Cagalli,Dearka and Mirialia shocked " WHAT, REALLY". Dearka told "MAN SHINNY you knock her out". Milly smack her with pillow. Shinn and Stellar blushing. And everyone said "Congatulations you two." Lacus, Cagalli and Milly are so happy to Stellar. Kira,Athrun and Dearka are happy. Mean while in space a ,mystery dark hole The commander from the PLANT saw something outside the dark hole is a Mobile Suit, The MS just like ZGMF-X42S Destiny Gundam Dark type and the shape the wings of light , become Wings of Darkness upgrade Sword, beam saber shape, beam palm, beam riffle and the finger is so sharp. Leader of the Joule team is Yzak Joule and intercept the Dark Destiny Gundam, include the joule team, Yzak queastiion the Dark Deatiny Gundam pilot "HEY, who the hell are you?" The monitor is open pilot suit is just like Extended Yzak saw pilot face is just like Shinn, Yzak ask " Shinn what you doing here?" The pilot said "I am not Shinn, My name is Saga Asuka and pilot the Dark Destiny Gundam. And who the hell are you?" Yzak tell him "Yzak Joule, of the joule team." Saga tell "Okay, I challenge you a FIGHT!"
Yzak wandered "HUH, why?" Saga reply "Because the Joule team is ELITE TEAM, I just want to fight you!" Yzak ask " All right, acccept your Challenge" Saga "Not only you." Yzak ask "Why?" The Dark Portal open again, the mobile suit from the future, 10 machine include The NEW Duel Glansa ASSULT SHROUD." TO BE CONTINUED. AWESOME RIGHT? Can you do that in your Fanfiction please?
HailALLAAAHH chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
Kawaii...i cant hold much longer cuz my dick fells like PENIS...
PS:im neither Shinn/Stellar nor Shinn/Luna fans...
altaf9312gmail chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
Stellar tell Shinn "What's a baby." Shinn said "The baby is child human will be born inside woman stomach". Stellar reply "Oh Stellar understand now." Shinn tell Kira,lacus and the other, Shinn tell Kira,Lacus,Athrun,Cagalli,Dearka and Mirialia " Guys, Stellar pregnant". Kira,Lacus,Athrun,Cagalli,Dearka and Mirialia shocked " WHAT, REALLY". Dearka told "MAN SHINNY you knock her out". Milly smack her with pillow. Shinn and Stellar blushing. And everyone said "Congatulations you two." Lacus, Cagalli and Milly are so happy to Stellar. Kira,Athrun and Dearka are happy. Mean while in space a ,mystery dark hole The commander from the PLANT saw something outside the dark hole is a Mobile Suit, The MS just like ZGMF-X42S Destiny Gundam Dark type and the shape the wings of light upgrade Sword, beam saber shape, beam palm and beam riffle. Leader of the Joule team is Yzak Joule and intercept the Dark Destiny Gundam, include the joule team, Yzak queastiion the Dark Deatiny Gundam pilot "HEY, who the hell are you?" The monitor is open pilot suit is just like Extended Yzak saw pilot face is just like Shinn, Yzak ask " Shinn what you doing here?" The pilot said "I am not Shinn, My name is Shinji Asuka and pilot the Dark Destiny Gundam" to be continue. do you like it?
Blood Valentine3 chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
Is about after Shinn and Stellar wedding 1 years later Stellar pregnant. It has portal has a Black Minerva it has logos of Space Pirates from the Earth Alliance Forces, and the leader commander is just like Shinn face, has golden hair like Stellar and he has both eyes red and magenta, piloting ZGMF-X126A Destiny Lion, modification Destiny Gundam and Gaia Gundam, equiq N-Jammer Canceller include Destiny and Gaia Gundam modification system. The pilot name Shinji Asuka, half Coordinator and half Extended. Shinji is protangonist from the future. And there friend is son or daughter of Kira and Lacus, Athrun and Cagalli, Dearka and Mirialia, Yzak and Shiho,Mu and Murrue. Antagonist is clon Rau Le Cruset aka Zed Le Cruset, Zeronos, Patrick Zala clon aka Boris Zala and previes enemy from Gundam Seed. Sound awesome right?
altaf9312 chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
I was created fanfiction read this : After Shinn and Stellar married 1 years later Stellar is pregnant Kira,Lacus and the other was surprise hear the news, Suddenly on the space the ZAFT Forces Nazca-class ship saw unknown portal their saw the Ship belongs to ZAFT colour black Eternal. All ZAFT Mobile Suit 5 Zaku 3 Gouf Ignited, The Black Eternal make a counter attack their launch 1 Mobile Suit. Code: ZGMF-X126S Destiny Lions, is Modification build for Destiny Gundam and Gaia Gundam with Equiq with N-Jammer Canceller tranform into Mobile Suit to a Mobile Armor : Mobile Armor similar to a Bucue and Lagowe but the head and body shape even like mobile armor Gaia Gundam but Destiny Lions Mobile Armor just like Lions but didnt has mouth. Colour Yellow. The Destiny Lions Mobile Suit head just like Destiny Gundam has a Wing Of Light. Weapon just like Destiny Gundam and Gaia Gundam weapon and it has giant beam saber like Meteor Beam Saber, and Destiny Gundam Gun launcher has two and has Dragoon System. Pilot name: Shinji Asuka, Birth: C.E 77, Son of a Shinn Asuka and Stellar Loussier, Blood type: A, Mobile Suit Pilot, Earth Alliance, half Coordinator and half Natural (Extended). Shinji assault the ZAFT mobile suit 8 of the mobile suit has been destroy, and Shinji destroy the Nazca-Class, and he return to Eternal. "Sound Great right." Is just preview you like it?
White Hime chapter 6 . 2/26/2009
totally cute!i love it

keep up the good work and if you dont mind,

can you read my fanfic as well?

it's about kirae, kira and lacus son

please read it and review!
Chewie Cookies chapter 4 . 11/26/2008
Oh, the Evil Cliffhanger! Or, as Naruto fans call it, the "Evil Cliffhanger no Jutsu!"!

Keep up the good work, and, if it's not too much trouble, make a sequel, where Shinn and Stellar have a cute little baby! (I love babies!)
Chewie Cookies chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Whoa... That was BEAUTIFUL!

Keep up the good work!
Megz McGizzle chapter 6 . 6/17/2008
Nice story, I really enjoyed the SxS fluffy parts haha but one thing- you REALLY need to wait til the end for all of your author notes. It kinda takes away from the story, when readers are in the mood of the scene then all of a sudden there's a comment. lol its a great story otherwise. :]
Chaos Nightbringer chapter 3 . 2/1/2008
Wow you write OOC. (Out Of Character.) It's fine, just sometimes semi-frightening. (Cagalli is starting to scare me...)

The ZGMF-X42S Destiny Gundam is your fave, huh? I can't entirely blame you, but's amermants are kinda limiting in my opinion. The ZGMF-X56S/0 Destiny Impulse is far better for weapon layouts, but its lack of a Nuclear battery is somewhat aggrivating. Not to mention its beam boomerangs are pansy-ass in the extremes. (But you forgot the Palma Fiorca palm beam cannons. It doesn't need the Arondight to whoop ass, just to needs to grab the Jackass in question, and it blows up.)
Justicez chapter 6 . 12/29/2007
wow, reviewing about 1 year and 3 months late. Ahh well, just have to say that this was a wonderful story,well written and romantic, it really opened my eyes to the shinnXstellar pairing. I really hope to see more of your stories in the future.