Reviews for Superman Returns the Parody
james chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
lolthat was absolute jokes, i loved it
the immortal slice of pie chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I hate myself for thinking this is a funny parody. o.o I loved (and still love today) Superman Returns. For me, it was one of the greatest movies in existence.

But, hot damn, this is funny. XD

"Clark here, has been soul-searching for the last couple of years. He saw lamas."

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
it's time to ramble on chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
All I can say is that I love it :D
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
"Dude, Krypton go 'splody"

*absolutely massive fangirl squee and hysterical laughter*

Am I the only one who like Superkid?
TwilightBEL chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Now THAT was funny!

I loved the beginning where they scrapped Supes 3 & 4. LOL Seriously, I think I'm the only one who watched them anyway. I'm still trying hard to forget them. The only part I chose to vaguely remember in the return of Lana Lang and how it made Lois jealous even if Lois didn't admit it to herself. Richard Pryor was a funny man. He did not need to be in an established movie franchise for comic relief. That's Clark and Jimmy's job! What were TPTB thinking!

I thought the land mass was stupid. Um.. How was Luthor going to keep all the refugees from squatting on his land? It's not like he had a military to defend it. Like America couldn't just claim it as theirs since it sank most of our continent. I'm sure our military could take out Luthor and his THREE goons WITHOUT the help of Superman just fine. Umm... The new continent had no power or indoor plumbing, either. A problem, I'm sure, they were all starting to notice as they sat around when Superman showed up. They all looked VERY bored -and possibly in need of a potty. LOL

Anyway, I loved your parody. It's taken a while, but the movie has started to grow on me. I hope and pray they let Kevin Smith do the next one. HE would get it right. I pretty much knew SR was going to be disappointing when I watched A Night With Kevin Smith and he was talking about his pitch for the movie. It was so sad watching that they had a guy in charge of Superman who didn't even remotely know ANYTHING about the big guy. :sigh: BTW If you haven't seen ANWKS you need to. It's AWESOME!

Thanks for the laughs!

Keep Writing!
serenmercury chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
LUTHOR: C’mon. Let me hear it just once.

LOIS: You’re insane.

LUTHOR: No! Not that. The other thing. I know it’s on the tip of your tongue. Just let me hear it once. Please …

LOIS: Superman will never …

LUTHOR: SCROTUM!

Single best thing that has ever happened. I bow down to you, master.
Ardans chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Egads, I hated that movie. I thought if I read your parody (most of it poking fun at the very things that got my teeth grinding about the film in the first place) that I could laugh and not despite the film so much. I laughed, but I still want to punch Brian Singer very, very hard. Oh well, one out of two isn't bad. LOL
Jonathan Priest chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Great stuff Adrian. Always loved your paradies. Thanks for sharing.
Laura chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
OMG, that was so funny. I was laughing so hard! The only thing I was ticked off with was the insults towards Jason, who's the cutest little guy ever. }-( But you hit all the problems I had with the movie otherwise, great job!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
So true and so hilarious. Thanks! :)
Metropolis-Rising chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Excellent. I really loved this movie, but that doesn't mean I can't turn a critical eye towards it in the name of some laughs. FUnny funny and what not. Thanks!
Cristipotter chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
LOL i loved it! just what I needed to read right now...thanks for cheering me up! it was really cool and funny! ROTFL!
mary-v chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
*dies* THIS WAS HYSTERICAL! Completely offensive and really mean at times but DAMN IT THAT'S WHAT MADE IT AMAZING! Lmfao!

Seriously this parody was the shit!:D
Dandy chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Wow xD That was pretty hilarious. I actually loved the movie, but this was still priceless.
DarkDefender89 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
awesome and funny and some parts I think I shouldn't be laughing but I am anyways.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »