Reviews for Love's Honor
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
cool story
moviefan-92 chapter 17 . 6/12/2008
B-e-a-utiful. I always was a Utena X Touga shipper. It was indeed an excellent story. In fact, if you change the names of the characters and tweek the plot, I could see this becoming an original story that could get published.
momoiiey chapter 4 . 12/26/2007
GREAT SO FAR. ITS REALLY LONG AND VERY INTERESTING. YOU COMBINED ALL THREE AND ITS GOING PERFECTLY. EVERYONE ELSE HAD TROUBLE DOING JUST TWO BUT THIS ONE IS REALLY GOOD. THANKS
momoiiey chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
GREAT CHAPTER. THANKS
hitherehowareyou chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
This is so gud! I'm only the first chapter, but its REALLY god!

Akkirako Chikuro
Kay D. Chan chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Just coming back to an old favorite. It'll be a different experience being able to read the whole story through if I wanted rather than waiting for an update, but so far, it's still just as good as I remember.
Saionji's Rose Bride chapter 17 . 6/19/2005
Congratulations! Your fanfic has been selected to be in the Utena Best of Fanfiction C2 Community. It has been chosen because of its quality and or originality in the section of its type. Please feel free to visit the C2 Community in this section.

Thanks!

Saionji's Rose Bride C2 Staff
kara chapter 17 . 5/3/2004
OMG! This is one of the best fic's I have ever read! I was hooked from the start. Your descriptions are wonderful and I love the plot! I hope that you do write a sequel!_
Strawberry Demons chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Only on the prelude but I love it.
animelover17 chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
I love your fic! I've read it about 2 times now and it is really really good. You should write more like it! I cant wait!
J. Merritt chapter 17 . 12/16/2003
I LOVED IT! This is by far one of the best fanfics I've read in a long time and THE best Utena fanfic I've EVER read! You did a great job of keeping the Utena cast in character and yet changing them enough to fit into your wonderful story. The plot was exciting and paced well. And I'm SO glad you let Utena and Touga end up together in the end! Excellent story and I can't wait for your next one.
Ann A.K.A. Hitomi chapter 17 . 8/28/2003
Amazing! This is absolutely the best Utena/Touga fic I've ever read! I hope that you keep on writing fanfics in this awsome world you've created!
DarkElf chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
I LOVED IT! :)

Please write many many many more Utena?Touga fics! there are so few well written ones out there.
Pseudonym Sylphmuse chapter 17 . 4/5/2003
I read this story a year ago and now that I have an account here at .net I'd like to say that is one of most well written Utena stories I've ever read. The characters' personalities are flawless and believable.

And it is a good medieval fic as well. I'm adding this story to my favorite stories list.
Amethyst edges chapter 17 . 11/9/2002
A friend of mine asked me to read your fic because she kept on describing it amazing. When I did read your work, I said to myself, wow...I love your deep words...