Reviews for It Only Takes A Spark To blow a Whole Powder Keg
The Angel of Death chapter 8 . 7/4/2011
Cool dude! It should be a real movie! THAT WOULD BE LIKE AWSOME!Listen I'm a TOMBOY so this will hurt me more than you...*Super girlie sqeal* There I did it because this fic is just so awesome I did a SUPER GIRL SQEAL! You toutally like owe me dude!...Wait wha-?
Wanderer of Darkness chapter 8 . 8/18/2006
Put Chap ter up mow
Disney Villain chapter 8 . 8/17/2006
What's this all about?
Disney Villain chapter 7 . 8/17/2006
Cool, a resurrection potion.
simplegrl007 chapter 8 . 8/16/2006
Ohh. I have to see that movie! :P Is this going to be posted in a new story or just a continuation of this one? I would guess a new story but it seems like it could be more a the second half of the story going here.
Disney Villain chapter 6 . 8/16/2006
What happened?
simplegrl007 chapter 6 . 8/15/2006
I think Robin's pole thingie is called a bo staff. I'm not sure but I think...

THAT IS SUCH A CRUEL CLIFFIE! But wait! If Slade said they foiled his plan why is there still a bomb that we assume was planted by him? WHAT'S GOING ON?
Disney Villain chapter 5 . 8/8/2006
Now only is Slade's plan pure evil, but he actually put thought into it.
simplegrl007 chapter 5 . 8/8/2006
How did Slade get a piece of Robin's cloak, or even Cyborg's blueprints? There had to be some sign to what was going on in Titans Tower that they didn't see. A missing uniform, something downloaded from Cyborg's computer in his room (either that or Slade had dealings with Brother Blood). There had to be something.
Selenia chapter 4 . 8/7/2006
Please don't tell me Rae and BB are evil!

Update soon!

Selenia
simplegrl007 chapter 4 . 8/7/2006
What the-! What's going on? Robin wouldn't do that! Wait a minute! Robin not only made his cloak, but Red X's too. Could Red X be the real bad guy? What's going on! You have to update!
Wanderer of Darkness chapter 4 . 8/6/2006
Disney Villain chapter 4 . 8/5/2006
That cloth could have come from anywhere. One thing a superhero should never do is jump to conclusions.
Disney Villain chapter 3 . 8/3/2006
So I'm guessing Brother Blood is behind the whole thing.
Selenia chapter 3 . 8/3/2006
I like how the plot line is progressing!

This idea is very original.

Update soon!