Reviews for Pirates of the Caribbean: Sons of Liberty
Sailor Pandabear chapter 24 . 8/7/2014
TV Chick chapter 24 . 8/22/2006
This has been one of the best fanfics that I've ever read, and I've been around here for years now. Congratulations and farewell.
Valinor's Twilight chapter 24 . 8/22/2006
Good fic, I enjoyed it. So you think Jack and Elizabeth will be together in the end of Pirates I? I think Jack is too much of a lecher to settle down with anyone.
Maze2010 chapter 24 . 8/22/2006
You want to know something funny? I always thouht Norrington would settle in Maine. I loved your story, and can't wait to read the next one.
Captain MeraSparrow chapter 24 . 8/22/2006
Aye. Forever. Ye've left me speechless, mate. Absolutely speechless. Wonderful writing, feel, mood, excitement, grief, love, twists, Jack, etc...

but now I is sad. ;-; Cuz it's over. all over. ;-;

Oh well, I look forward to your next project.

*Never look behind you. Never linger on the past. Keep your chin high, and always keep a weather eye on the horizon.*
PinkGirl17 chapter 22 . 8/21/2006
You killed Will! You can't kill Will! You didn't do the right thing!
Maze2010 chapter 22 . 8/19/2006
(sobs) you one of my two fav characters. I understand though, and I trust you know what your doing with your own story.
TV Chick chapter 22 . 8/19/2006
That was awesome! This is quite possibly the best chapter in the whole story.
Captain MeraSparrow chapter 22 . 8/19/2006
no. and yes, but ...I don't know! _ *confused* Oki, here's teh deal: Willabeth shippers and swooning Orli fangirls will be angered. Others may be mildly irritated. ...I don't know, whatever the other reviewers say, eh? Aye.

;-; Update ;-;
Valinor's Twilight chapter 22 . 8/19/2006
you did fine, don't worry about killing Will off. The thing about Elizabeth and Jack was a nice twist too.
TV Chick chapter 21 . 8/19/2006
As I said before, it's not who lives or dies, it's how it affects the story. So forget the reviewers, where do you want to take this story. I'll follow.
Captain MeraSparrow chapter 21 . 8/19/2006
;-; wow. You've once again left me speachless. but other than that, Rule number one is /definately/ one I haven't thought of before. Major props for that. ...And rum _

You know you can't kill Will off. He's too important now. I just feel bad for Jack, having to lose a daughter. The pain of a parent's loss is always the same, whether he's known his child her whole life, or only a few months. ;-; update
ohmygiddyaunt chapter 21 . 8/19/2006
I would rather not lose Amy now, and especially not Will. A near-death would add excitement, though... Ultimately, what matters is what you feel best writing. Good job!

PinkGirl17 chapter 20 . 8/18/2006
Amy must live!
TV Chick chapter 20 . 8/17/2006
I don't really care if Amy lives or not, just make it good.