Reviews for Lost in the Lyrics
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 12 . 9/4/2006
IM GONNA CRY! :(

that was so sad! but really good!

*LC* :P
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 11 . 8/18/2006
i dont care if he IS taking care of her, i'm getting her back! i'll do what i have to and you know i will!

and by the way, you put Melanie the first time after the title to the last scene thing.

*Danny* PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON! ill help! BWEEP!
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 8 . 8/16/2006
OH KEARA! GUESS WHO IT IS REVIEWING!...wtf, ik u know...stop giving me that stupid look saying 'no, i dont know who this is..tell me!'

DANNY! WOOT WOOT! SAD! but it's me..GAWK! wtf is wrong with me right now...whoa.

*Danny* lmfao
Xx.PefectlyxImperfectXx chapter 10 . 8/16/2006
lol whoa...this made me laugh like a little pre-schooler high on pot... drama, drama, drama...Update soon plese...Nice
Amberli chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
I like it! One little thing though(and i hate to be like this) Good Charlotte doesnt sing "welcome to my life" in Chapter 2..its Simple Plan...but basically the same band eh? keep writing!
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 6 . 8/14/2006
tehe...im so evil... I ENJOYED MY WRITING!

*Danny*
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 5 . 7/16/2006
THE NEXT CHAPTER I GET TO BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA RACHAEL RIGHT? please say yes, please say yes "yes" WHOHO! PARTY! lmfao! LOVED IT, K!

*Cam* PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON!
midnightwriter1898 chapter 3 . 7/16/2006
this is really funny. (like, "Drake?" I said.

"Hmm?"

"Don't get disappointed. Had you not become my brother, I would have probably had a crush on you."

"Really?"

Wow, he's easily flattered, I thought.)

I was laughing so hard. I like how she doesn't like Drake (neither do I, so I can relate). But it's really good. Update soon.
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 4 . 7/12/2006
since i cant call u and tell u how FANTASMICALLY FANTASTICALLY AMAZINGLY ( .) AWESOME THAT WAS, this is gonna have to do...CRAP! i spoiled the surprise of adjectives... stupid. (my concious) HEY! dont call me stupid (my me) MAKE ME! (my concious) I WILL! *punches self in head* (my me) SHIT! KEARA THAT WAS THE BEST SKIT YET TO GO WITH THE BEST CHAPTER YET! lmfao!

*Cam* PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 3 . 7/9/2006
KEARA I LITERALLY FELL OFF MY CHAIR, LAUGHING AT SOME OF THOSE JOKES(the other one's i couldnt get off the floor)! i loved how jack was all jealous and "why are u taking her away from me?" thing...that was ALL TOO CUTE! considering he was talking about me. GIVE HIM A TONGUE RING IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

*Cam*
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
I LOVED IT KEARA! you gotta put me in here a little more! i mean, like, me,you,jack,&(some guy that asked you out and u felt bad saying no to him) can go on a double date! and then drake walks in and gets jealous and he doesnt know why and...well if u wanna hear the rest u can IM me! lol PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON, GIRLIE!

*Cam*
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
here's *drum roll* ME! your bff! lol it's cam(lys)! dlc is coming over l8er, btw, but about this FANTASMIC STORY! thanks for putting me in as Danny, Jack's future girlfriend, if im not already! lol! YAY, KEARA! u know what i think of it cause u wrote it and im in it with jack and drake and josh and megan and...well u get it!

*Cam* LOVED IT!