Reviews for Shadows Still Remain
NaeNae123 chapter 11 . 1/22
Omg I really loves please finish update soon I love it
Guest chapter 11 . 8/18/2014
More please. I would love to see the development of Cordys challenge and the outcome? How angel copes with it and if they get a happy ending.
Cid chapter 11 . 3/28/2012
Great job! Soo well written. The characterization is top notch!

Don't know if you'll ever pick up this story and update it- Why not? Never say never, right?- but nonetheless it was a nice ride. Very entertaining!

Thanks for sharing this.
nascar-girl chapter 11 . 3/27/2012
Oh please update this - new discovery today - go for more! Please

"looks over with puppydog eyes" !
bspooky3 chapter 11 . 2/21/2012
One of if not the best story I have read! Talk about a cliffhanger! Please finish it.!
sarlovesoccer chapter 11 . 9/1/2011
I honestly don't care. I just want an update!
David Fishwick chapter 11 . 12/17/2009
Cool story and please update soon thanks.
sleepy26 chapter 11 . 6/18/2008
interesting story i can't wait to see how cordy fairs during this challenge
Nuttyginger chapter 11 . 5/6/2008
Ah i was just getting in to this and its uncomplete. I really like it, mushy without too much mush!

Please let me know if you've completed the story

Nutty
dutchrub chapter 11 . 11/30/2007
Oh, man, come on! I want more. We didn't even get to the NC-17 stuff yet. ;) Well, it's been a fun ride. I really hope you continue... in fact, I urge you to finish. I would love to see where this goes. It FITS with both story lines, and I love that about it.

I'm adding it to my alert list. If you don't plan on continuing, do you think you could send me a PM? I kinda have my heart set on this being completed. :P

It's been a pleasure!
dutchrub chapter 8 . 11/30/2007
What I like about this story is that it's so plausible for the Angel storyline. I can see this happening-definitely something the writers might have done.

I love seeing the two of them continue to dance around the love/sex issue. Also, I like seeing the fire back in Cordy. Nice progression in the story. Too bad I only have three chapters left. :(
dutchrub chapter 4 . 11/30/2007
This is very entertaining. I just started reading this, and I have to say you've totally captured my attention. Seeing Anne again is surprising and enjoyable. You're fleshing out her character wonderfully, and I love that this story has that new dimension, that it's not strictly romance. The elements of mystery are exciting, and Cordelia dreaming of a face she can't but wants to remember? Lovely.

Don't feel badly about how rarely people review. I know how that is, terribly frustrating. My one story has about 2500 consistent reader, but usually only rakes in 15 reviews a chapter. People are just lazy. Don't take offense because this is really enjoyable, and I'm only on chapter three! Hooray!
Melissa chapter 4 . 9/30/2007
Oh no plz..dont stop writing this story! i love it! i was never satisfied with the last season's ending. I'm really into this story! plz finish it!
H chapter 11 . 7/10/2007
Hello. I just recently found your story and would highly recommend updating with new chapters as you go along. As it's probably already been said the premise of Cordy as a Slayer is a very compelling and how you've gone about writing it is beautifully done. And more to the point, I would love to see what happens next! Again, my compliments.

H.
Lanta chapter 11 . 6/27/2007
I just found this story, and I'm enjoying it. I love the idea of Cordy as a Slayer, I'm surprised I haven't seen it done before.

Oh, and re: your question, I'd far rather have updates as you write them :)