Reviews for Shadows Still Remain
Brunettepet chapter 9 . 11/26/2006
Cordelia having the mental acuity to fear the leather pants made me laugh. You did a good job marrying Cordelia's scattered thoughts with her sparsely detailed ramble around Los Angeles, and the big reveal at the end of this chapter flowed nicely.
Louvil chapter 9 . 11/22/2006
Still reading,still liking it...and I knew that pesky spell of Willow would have consequences in your story! Yay me!

Paranoïd Cordelia...Well,I would be too if I had to deal with what she'd gone through.

More soon?
MG chapter 9 . 11/19/2006
oh.
Miko Dono chapter 9 . 11/19/2006
as always great chapter Addie. up date soon, i can wait to know how Angel(us) will deal with that new event.

GREAT GREAT.

PS: I NEED LONGER CHAPTER.
blueeyessmile chapter 9 . 11/19/2006
Wow! I just discovered this story! It is awesome. Your characterisation of Angel and Cordelia is superb, the plot seems intriguing and I personally cannot wait to see heaps more of this fic!

UPDATE NOW! You know you want to!
Emily chapter 9 . 11/18/2006
Took him long enough! He must have been able to see the signs. *sigh* I guess he was just too wrapped up in having is Cordy-poo back to notice that she was a Slayer. Anyways, great job, and it was nice to read your stuff again. Still getting out a lot of chapters out despite the promotion I notice, thanks and you rock!
Brunettepet chapter 8 . 11/14/2006
I enjoyed Angel's panic at Cordelia's "disappearance," and his sheepish "And hi, Anne. I didn't see you either..." made me laugh.

Angel's recap of the past two years of Cordelia's life highlighted how completely insane her storyline was, and Cordy in stasis in the bowels of W&H works nicely within canon.
Tryit chapter 8 . 11/13/2006
Kudos for the promotion!With a raise I hope!*G*

Still reading and still loving this.

When Angel makes bad decisions,he doesn't make them half-way and take W&H was a VERY bad one that cost everybodies !

As if he could rule and control an evil law firm...or even a non-evil one. (Does this exist? LOL!)

Cordelia's going to get over how disappointing he is -she always does- but Ugh,what an idiot!
shadow-fox313 chapter 8 . 11/13/2006
That was a good chapter! Can't wait to read what happends next, keep up the good work!
MysticWolf1 chapter 8 . 11/12/2006
Interesting. So Cordy still doesn't know about her and Connor.

I will love to see where you take this next.
Brunettepet chapter 7 . 11/8/2006
Cordelia is sharply in voice, and she's more focused in these last two chapters. She's becoming more herself. This line was so Cordelia it made me laugh: "I remember how to use a fork, so I promise I won't embarrass you in a restaurant."

Asking Angel about the timeline is a good idea, and I'm looking forward to their conversation about the slaying. I wonder why she's keeping that to herself.
LKK chapter 7 . 11/3/2006
Great story - I'm really enjoying it!
romulan chapter 7 . 10/31/2006
This reads like something Joss Whedon & company might have written. I'm enjoying it greatly!

Angel didn't tell Cordy about Illyria, did he? If Blue is still around, their first encounter should be ... interesting! :)
shadow-fox313 chapter 7 . 10/31/2006
i just read cahpters 1-6 and it was good! Piease update soon! Keep up the good work
Allen Pitt chapter 7 . 10/29/2006
Starting to look like Cordelia got activated as a slayer... hm, that could cause trouble, the new council ( as witness Dana ) might have a "all slayers have to come and be trained by us" rule - and probably don't like the idea of one hanging around with Angel...

* Can you bring Connor into this? HIm and Lorne are the other 2 survivors-