Reviews for The Watch
Eimin chapter 3 . 6/11
I have seen this storyline before on FFN under Gundam Wing called the Medallion. The author set a pretty high bar. I will be interested to see your take on it.
khgsjh chapter 13 . 4/4
taylovesbevin chapter 16 . 10/23/2015
i think that was the best Royed fic i have ever read! It was AMAZING! Awesome job Lemur! ;)
KkChibiChop chapter 16 . 6/21/2014
Yay! This story was so darn cute! I love, love, loved all of it! So sweet and it was such a traditional fairy tale but new!
Btw, I love Beauty and the Beast! It is my all time favorite fairy tale so I loved how you slipped in a reference to it!
I liked how you worked the automail into the modern setting. The Jean x Russ pairing was cute and I absolutely loved the way you wrote AL!
Great story overall! XD
IceBlueFoxFire chapter 16 . 5/29/2014
Awesome story! Wish there was more AU Roy/Ed stories as good as this one! (Or cannon stories as good as this one for that matter.)
Sentimentalstories chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
This story sure is funny D can't wait to read more!
ThugSeme chapter 16 . 8/29/2013
That was probably the most original FMA fanfic I've read so far (and I've read some...'unique' stuff..) Frankly, it was adorable and thank you for not making Russe ll evil in the end, 'cause I just can't stand the thought of him being a rapist. :( But it worked out! The Russell/Havoc pairing was unexpected, but cute nonetheless. It came as a surprise to me when you mentioned in an AN that you come up with this as you go, because I have seen one or two authors take FOREVER planning out every little detail for their fics and it still doesn't come out quite as good as this one. Anyway, I loved this story and will be checking out some of your other fics. Great job :)
charm13insomnia chapter 16 . 5/26/2013
great story
PearlesantlRose chapter 16 . 5/21/2013
This was adorable!
Lynnxrider chapter 16 . 4/22/2013
Awe you should have ended with a funny short Edward quote like "WHO'S SO SMALL THEY COULD LIVE IN A PICKLE JAR AND STILL HAVE A GUEST BEDROOM!" or something lol. Loved the story. Thought the sex scene was a bit abrupt. I always picture Ed being extremely self conscious about sex, and he was losing his virginity for Christ's sake! It at least deserves mentioning! And maybe some cute awkwardness afterwords! Also, it would have been cool if Roy had struggled a bit more with the knife, just for drama.
Kyu-Momo chapter 16 . 12/25/2012
Oh snap O_O
yoloswagmaster chapter 14 . 12/16/2012
Very curious. . .
yoloswagmaster chapter 13 . 12/16/2012
I would SO not take that chance. . .