Reviews for Locus
ZenyZootSuit chapter 17 . 12/2/2012
I really like this! Poor Jackson, almost died, then getting tortured. You should continue with it! Nice job!
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Nice job!
ScarletSometimes chapter 17 . 8/22/2011
Hope you update this interesting psychological drama. I want to see them reunited :)
ScarletSometimes chapter 12 . 8/22/2011
''I want to wait and see what I become'' This is really beautifully written.
ScarletSometimes chapter 11 . 8/22/2011
Love all the musical references!
BaDWolF89 chapter 17 . 3/7/2010
I know it's been awhile since an update, but i really liked your story and hope you continue sometime!
Gala000085 chapter 17 . 7/16/2008
Why have you not updated for so long? You need to let us know what happens to Jackson. This story is really, really good so far! Please consider an update!
Sandbat chapter 17 . 4/18/2008
This is awesome. I'm adding it to my favorites!
BregoBeauty chapter 17 . 4/2/2008
Great chapter! Poor Jackson... being stuck in that tank must've been horrible. The photograph is interesting...

Please update soon! :-D
highland girl 1592 chapter 17 . 3/31/2008
Oh wow! Lisa! She is one kick-ass lady isn't she? What she said,"I'm not here by want to study me and learn something from me? me in that damn tank or some Skinner box,or whatever the hell else you want to aren't going to hurt me,I promise you.I won't scream for you.I'll bite my own tongue off all the data you then,when you have it,*you will give him back to me*.I know he's 't ask me how-I just 's women's intuition,and it's gotten me a hell of a lot further than male-driven fact-based me what I'm here for." [yay,Lisa!pumps fist in to go Lisa!]I wish I could've been a fly on the wall just so I could have seen the expression on that so-called Doctor's face!But I would have added that that bastard had better give me back Jackson alive and in one way he described how he tortured Jackson,it was as if he had gotten off on poor sweet Jackson...getting through that torture by thinking of Lisa.*sob* Update soon please.*sniff* :(
Pirate Gyrl chapter 17 . 3/30/2008
Another wonderful chapter! It was brilliant once again. And I absolutely can not wait to find out what the doctor wants Lisa for. I hope that she gets to see Jackson soon.

I loved the line "I won’t scream for you". That just shows once again that Lisa isn't some whimpering little girl and that she has strength that she doesn't show very often.

And what will Rebecca do when she hears the story of her father's "dead" brother? Will she begin to tie things together? Oh I hope you update soon!
lily94 chapter 17 . 3/29/2008
I think i am going to need a refresher on this story? Whyo is rebecca who is gina and what is the dr?
jsjsjcjjdiwidjdjicidhehhdbdbbd chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
im glad you updated so soon!

well i think your story is getting better by the chapter and i still want to know if jackson and lisa are going to get together

im dying to know

please update soon!
FluidDegree chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
WOW! This was a great chap!
Pirate Gyrl chapter 16 . 3/16/2008
Ooh. And the plot thickens! I can't wait to find out what the Doctor has to show her. He seems like a perverse old man to me sometimes, and then other times he just seems like an ass. I really can't wait to see where this is going and to see how Jackson and Lisa get out of this! Update soon!