Reviews for Bouncing Back
RandomstalkerNOWWITHausername chapter 31 . 5/12/2011
That...was... HORRIBLE! jk jk, I aria Lu really loved it, there should TOTALLY be a sequel!
DeeaE chapter 31 . 9/4/2010
i freaking love tghis sequel!

all do I still want to kill oro-no-baka
DeathRowZombie chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
AWESOME!
SHINeeLover1232 chapter 31 . 4/5/2009
aw,its over,u r mean, i was so looking forward to reading more,lol,i absolutly loved this story, it was so,...so,..., oh my god, i can only think of oh my god to describe how i feel about the story,i was saying all throughout the story,almost every chapter,lol,

i like ur imagination too ;), i cant beleive the story is over now.
SHINeeLover1232 chapter 12 . 3/3/2009
all i can say is,omg,OH MY GOD!
Saber Amane chapter 31 . 6/9/2008
This story was awsome! You should right a sequal of what happens next! Cause you kinda left it hanging there.
killergirl01 chapter 31 . 3/23/2008
OMG! I loved that story. I'm actually glad that it's not really really sad at the end like some other stories I've read, but it still made tears come to my eyes. Keepe up the good work hiei1317!
OctoberThirtyFirst chapter 31 . 1/5/2008
Wow.. it's actually complete! Wow. It seems very sudden. Beautiful nonetheless. Beautiful!
OctoberThirtyFirst chapter 27 . 1/5/2008
AH only 4 chapters left! MORE!
OctoberThirtyFirst chapter 22 . 1/4/2008
saw your author's note in the next chapter and just HAD to come back and post a review. GO YOU WHO! You rock my SOCKS!
OctoberThirtyFirst chapter 18 . 1/4/2008
yay! review time! Your story is absolutely wonderful!
Cupe chapter 31 . 12/28/2007
*wipes eyes* Oh man, that was so beautiful, and the ending was perfect...and they will always be together. *sobs* Love this and you
tlpg92 chapter 6 . 12/13/2007
serious ooc, man.
tlpg92 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
the last bit, about kisame telling itachi's past, sounds too much like he's narrating it.
My Chemical Romance Dude chapter 31 . 10/17/2007
Wow you done good girl, it's been awhile (and I'm sorry for that) but it was a great thing you know. It's so nostalgic seeing the counter I remember when the Ist chapter whent up and there where more chapters than reveiws!

-D